Bloodied

Angel

Ravi's head snap up when he hears the sound of door being opened and he turn to look at N's bedroom where Hyuk disappeared a while ago, expecting the maknae to come out of the room but instead of him, it's N himself instead . 

"Y-you. "He stutters accusingly,angry at the demon for hurting one of his hyungs. 

Noticing Ravi, N looks at him and tilts his head. "Yes, me? Why? "He prompts innocently with a small smile. 

"Where's Hyuk?! What did you do to him?! "Ravi asks, suspecting that something must have happened to that roommate of his since he's not coming out of the room. 

N laughs at that. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything to him. "He says softly and Ravi feels a sudden terror at that laugh. 

Ignoring the fact that N is still standing in front of the room, Ravi pushes past him to get inside and when he's finally in, he sees Hyuk, sitting in a hunched position against the wall and obviously unconscious. 

"Hyuk! "He screams worriedly, rushing to Hyuk's side before gathering him into his arms. "Wake up! Wake up, Hyuk! "He pleads but the maknae is completely unresponsive. "What did you do to him?! "He screams angrily at N, who shrugs. 

"He's fine. "N assures before turning his back away from the rapper and casually walking out of the dorm. 

 

 

When Ken comes home along with Leo and Hongbin late that evening, they're greeted by a complete silence at the dorm. 

"Where's everyone? "Hongbin asks quietly, a bad feeling suddenly settling down in his heart. "Wonshik?! Hyuk?! "He calls out as he quickly makes his way inside. 

"Go look in their room. "Leo suggests as he bends down to help Ken take off his shoes, considering that Ken still can't use one of his arms thanks to his injury. "Go and rest in your room. I'll check on you later. "He orders, patting the younger main vocalist's back gently before walking away to join Hongbin. 

Ken was about to obey the leader's order but all of a sudden the door behind him is pushed open to reveal N, a bloodied N to be exact. 

"Oh. You're back. "N says with a smile, unbothered by the fact that his face, shirt and arms are all covered by fresh blood. 

"H-hyung. "Ken stutters, unconsciously taking a few steps backwards to avoid the demon. "What did you--"

"Does it hurt? "N asks, stepping into the dorm and quickly cornering Ken towards the wall. "It hurts, right? "he smirks sarcastically, grabbing Ken's injured arm with his bloodied hands. 

"N-no... D-don't... "Ken pleads with tears that's suddenly present in his eyes due to fear. "P-please... "

N chuckles and without any mercy, he squeezes Ken's injured arm, eliciting a heartbreaking scream.