Believe

Angel

After his little outburst, Hyuk has cried himself to sleep and Leo has put him to bed. But after that, the current leader has gathered the rest of the members once more. 

"Do you believe in what Hyuk said? "He asks quietly, eyeing s one by one. 

"I want to. "Hongbin answers without looking up at Leo. "I really want to believe him. But... it just sounds... ridiculous. "He says, shaking his head as he let out a sigh. 

"Yeah... it really doesn't make sense. "Leo murmurs in agreement before turning to look at Ravi who's been staring off into space. "Wonshik? "He calls out. 

Ravi weakly shakes his head. "I don't know, hyung. "He says. "I mean, he exist in our memories and it would to be too much of a coincidence if we all happen to just be imagining him, right? So... maybe I do. "He concludes." But not the angel part, that's just absurd. "

"He exist. "Ken interrupts with a firm tone, gaining the full attention of the other 3 members. 

"How? "Leo asks, it's rare for them to see Ken being so serious like now as he's always been a playful and happy go lucky kind of person. 

"This ring. Hyuk wears two of it. " Ken says, holding up his own hand to show them the friendship ring that he's wearing on his forefinger. "We only have one each so how can he have two? "

"Hyuk wears two? Really? "Ravi echoes in disbelief. Sure, he's Hyuk's roommate, but he never really paid much attention about such little details. 

Ken nods. "Go check it if you don't believe me. "He suggests and it's Hongbin who obeyed, slowly making his way into Ravi and Hyuk's shared room. 

Carefully approaching the sleeping Hyuk, Hongbin shifts the maknae's arm to have a better look of his hands and to his surprise, Ken was right; Hyuk really is wearing two of their friendship ring, each on the ring finger of each hand. He knows they all have one of the ring each so how did Hyuk have two? 

'Where did he get it from? '

 

 

"Han Sanghyuk. "

Hyuk snaps his eyes open at the somewhat familiar voice and is greeted by the sight of a winged N in front of him. "Hakyeon-hyung? "He wonders, confused. But then he remembers the angel who took him to heaven not long ago. "No, you're not him. "He mumbles, sitting up straight on his bed. 

"Yes, I'm not him. "The angel says. "I'm here for something crucial. "

Hyuk swallows nervously upon hearing that. He still remember what the angel told him when he was about to be brought back life; that the angel will be the one who comes to take him to heaven once his time comes once again and that the angel will use N's face when doing it. 

Does this mean that his time has come again?