Bright

Angel

"But why? How can you blame Hakyeon-hyung? "

"Hyuk, we--"Ravi wanted to explain himself, to defend his and the others' actions but it's clear that N isn't going to let him do it as the demon speaks up once again. 

"They blamed me because I let you go. Because I didn't stop you from leaving that day. "N says matter of factly . 

Hyuk shakes his head in exasperation. "I'm the one who left so I died because of me! "He exclaims. "How can you blame Hakyeon-hyung when he was completely innocent? "He raises his voice, too upset by what he's hearing. It doesn't make sense to him as to why N should be the one being blamed for his death. 

"Hyuk, please...I can explain . "Ravi pleads but Hyuk refuses to listen to him. 

"I can't believe you had the heart to do that to. To Hakyeon-hyung of all people. "Hyuk spat in disappointment before grabbing N's hand and dragging him out of his and Ravi's shared room and into N's old room, which now acts more like a storage room of some sort. 

N's hand is cold, too cold, Hyuk realised now that he's holding onto it. It feels like there's no blood running in N's veins and Hyuk knows that may be true since N is now technically a demon. 

"I'm sorry, hyung. "Hyuk says once they're safely in the room.

"It's not your fault. "N assures for the nth time but it seems like Hyuk is not buying it this time. 

"It must've hurt a lot, didn't it? "Hyuk mumbles sadly, casting his eyes downwards as he squeezes N's hand tightly. "To be blamed for something you're not guilty for... hyung, I'm so sorry. "He says, not knowing what else to say to soothe the heavy feeling settling deep in his chest. 

N chose not to answer as he pulls away his hand from Hyuk's grip. 

"Was it just Wonshik-hyung? Or was it all of them? "Hyuk suddenly wonders. He knows how close Ravi's and N's relationship was so for the rapper to blame N like that is quite unlikely. But since he actually did, Hyuk can't help but to think that his other hyungs had done worse than that . 

"It was all of them. "N says truthfully and Hyuk's heart break even more at that. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, hyung. "

 

 

Hyuk wakes up that morning thanks to the sunlight shining directly towards his face and he squints his eyes open to see N sitting in a hunched position in the corner of the room, wings acting like a cocoon of some sort.

"Hakyeon-hyung? "He calls out softly, rubbing his eyes as he slowly stands up. 

N glance up at him. "You're awake. "He says flatly and Hyuk nods. 

"Lets go out? "Hyuk suggests, reaching out to open the door. "I need to talk to them. About what they did. "He says but N shakes his head. "You don't want to see them? "

"It's too bright. "N states and only then does Hyuk notices that from where he's sitting, N is actually hidden from the sunlight. 

"Wait here. "Hyuk instructs as he quickly leave the room. Upon leaving, he sees the rest of his hyungs having a heated discussion in the living room. 

"Hyuk. "Leo calls out, gesturing for him to come over but Hyuk choose to ignore him as he enters his own room, grabbing a pair of his loose hoodie. Once he's got the item he wanted, he immediately makes his move to return to N's side but as soon as he arrives there, he sees Ken and N, standing face to face with each other. 

And before he can ask as to why the main vocalist is suddenly there, he witness N raising his hand and slapping Ken, throwing the latter across the room with his inhumane strength.