Rebellious

Angel

N stands quietly in the middle of the room, Ravi and Hyuk's room to be exact, staring sadly at the 4 of s who are all sleeping on Hyuk's bed, as if trying to savour each memory that they have of the maknae. He can almost hear the sound of his heart breaking at the sight, knowing how much they loved that youngest brother of theirs. 

"Are you sure? "Comes a soft voice, echoing in his head. 

"Yes. "N answers. "Please grant it. "He whispers.

"This wish of yours is irreversible. Once it is granted, you will be the one who suffers the consequence. There's no turning back."the voice warns once more, accompanied by the sound of wings fluttering. 

Upon hearing the once familiar sound, N turns towards it but he sees nothing, which causes him to chuckles bitterly, knowing all too well why he couldn't see that creature he once was. "I understand. I really do. "He assures. 

"That child of yours, Han Sanghyuk, might be upset at you for bringing him away from heaven. Are you really willing to let him be upset, at you  of all people? "the voice seems to be trying to make N change his mind but N still stood his ground. 

N couldn't help but to smile bitterly when the voice labelled Hyuk as his child but he knows that's how heaven sees s; the rebellious angel, Cha Hakyeon's children. "I'm willing to. "He says. "He can be upset at me all he wants but at least he's going to be here, with all his hyungs who love him. "

"All his hyungs except you. "The voice corrects him. "Once your wish is fulfilled, you have to pay for it. And I think you know what the payment is. "

N nods. "I know. "He says. Yes, he knows. He knows all too well what it costs him; his life. His life as an angel,a VIXX member; he has to give it all away to bring Hyuk back to them. "And I still want my wish to be granted. "He insists. 

"If that's your decision then I respect it. "the voice finally gives up. "Heaven will let Han Sanghyuk go, for you, Cha Hakyeon, the rebellious angel and in return... Heaven will take your life away. "the voice explains. "Do you understand the consequences? "

"I understand. "N says firmly. 

"Then heaven shall return Han Sanghyuk to the land of the living and you, Cha Hakyeon, shall perish from existence. "