Awake

Angel

It didn't take long for the rest of the members to wake up from their sleep when Ravi, in his morning's husky voice, screamed for them. 

The 3 of them, Leo, Ken and Hongbin literally leapt out of the bed they were sleeping on and scurries off to find the screaming rapper.

"Wonshik?! " Leo calls out in alarm, afraid that something bad has happened but when he finally found Ravi, who's in the middle of the hallway, with a very familiar person in his arms, he felt eased. 

"H-hyukie? I-is that you? "Hongbin, who was running behind Leo, halts his step when he saw the silhouette of the person their rapper is holding. 

"Hongbin-hyung. "Hyuk whispers as an answer, looking up to look at Hongbin. 

"It's really you! "Hongbin couldn't help but to squeal as he rush over to hold the maknae as well. But before he can even reach him, Ken has done that first. 

"Hyuk! Do you know how sad we were?! I thought... I thought it's really happening! I thought you're really gone! "He exclaims, hugging Hyuk as tight as his strength would allow him. 

Hyuk drops his head on Ken's shoulder. He wants to tell them that he really was gone, that he really was dead, but he couldn't find it in him to ruin their happiness. "I'm here, hyung. "He whispers that instead. 

Leo just keeps standing up, watching his dongsaengs kneeling on the floor, hugging each other. But then he remembered something. "Hakyeon. "He blurts out. "Does Hakyeon know that Hyuk is here? "he asks Ravi. 

Ravi shakes his head slightly. "I haven't seen him. "He says. 

Leo sighs and reach down to ruffle Hyuk's hair before he walks away from them, heading off towards N's room this time. 

Hyuk watches Leo walks away with sad eyes because he knows that Leo wouldn't find N. He knows that N is no longer with them. 

And it's all because of him. 

 

 

"Hakyeon? "Leo calls out, knocking N's room door gently. He somehow expected to hear N crying but it's pretty quiet inside the room so he figured that N might be asleep instead. So, he knocks harder . "Hakyeon? "

He waited for a few seconds but there's still no sound from inside the room. Worried that N may has passed out or something, Leo reach for the knob of the door and twists it open. "I'm going in, Hakyeon. "He announces. 

However, rather than being greeted by the sight of N as he expected, he sees an empty room instead. A totally empty room without any trace of living; no furniture, no bed, no clothes and for sure, no N.