Not

Angel

Early that morning, when it's still too dark for anyone to be up and awake, Leo has his eyes wide open thanks to Ravi who suddenly sneaked into his bed, body shaking and lips trembling as if he's going to cry. 

"Wonshik? What's wrong? "He asks, sitting up on his bed to take a better look at the rapper, who's now curled into himself next to him. "Did something happen? "He wonders. Ravi doesn't reply and instead, he just grips onto Leo's shirt as if it's his lifeline. 

Leo is bewildered by his dongsaeng's weird action but decides not to push him about it so he lay back down and stays with him the whole night, until he falls asleep. 

When he finally wake up with a start the next morning, he, however, blurt out one name that will forever and always leave an aching deep inside Leo's heart. 

"Hakyeon-hyung. He's... he's here. "Ravi says before proceeding to tell him everything that happened that night; about the now demon N and Hyuk that are blaming them. 

It was hard and almost impossible to believe for Leo but he chose to tell what Ravi told him to both Ken and Hongbin as well, not wanting them to be left out on anything. 

Neither of them actually believe in Ravi's words but when they witness Hyuk storming out of N's old room and ignoring them, they know something isn't right. 

And Ken, the ever so careless Ken who decides that he should go and see for himself whether its true that N is in that room, becomes the one who gets attacked. 

 

 

 

"HYUNG!" Hyuk screams in shock at the sight in front of him eventhough it's not clear which hyung he's screaming about. 

"What are you doing?! "Leo growls as all of sudden he comes running into the room, pushing past N harshly to get to Ken, who's now laying in an uncomfortable position on the floor, whining in pain. 

"Why did you do that, hyung?! "Hyuk questions as he couldn't help but to worry about Ken as well despite how angry he was about what they did to N. However instead of answering, N just stares blankly at the maknae, his face unreadable . 

Ignoring the demonic presence in the room, Leo immediately offers Ken his help, but as soon as he laid his hands on him, the younger main vocalist let out a shrilling scream. "What's wrong?! "Leo demands, panic engulfing him now. 

"M-my arm... "Ken manages to stutter out between clenched teeth and upon a closer look, it's evident that he has dislocated his arm. 

Taking a deep breath, Leo hollers out towards Ravi, who refuses to come inside the room thanks to N's presence. "WONSHIK! Call manager-hyung! We need to take Jaehwan to the hospital! " And as soon as the words left his mouth, Hongbin comes rushing into the room to offer his two hyungs some help while trying his best to not set his eyes on the winged creature watching them with hatred filled eyes from the corner of the room. 

Once Hongbin manages to guide Ken out of the room safely, Leo finally turn towards N, who still have Hyuk standing in horror by his side.

"You're not Cha Hakyeon. "