Reality

Angel

Despite their worry and confusion as to where N has gone and why their manager claim that there was never any N, the 5 of them are forced to continue on with their schedules . 

Their schedules are just like any other days'; a few fan meeting here and there along with some photo shoots. And it went on just fine, too fine to be honest. No one mentioned about N; no fans asking about the leader's absence like it was normal for VIXX to only have 5 members instead of 6. 

Not able to hold his anxiety any longer, it was Leo who blurts out about N first. He was signing a picture for one of the fans who attended the fan meeting but he suddenly look up and stares at the fan intently. 

"Do you know who N is? "He blurts out. 

The fan widen her eyes, surprised at the unexpected question. "N? "She echoes and Leo nods in confirmation. 

"Yes, N. Cha Hakyeon? VIXX's leader? "Leo prompts, hoping that she will give him a positive answer but she just frowns at him. 

"Oppa, are you okay? "She asks in concern, her brows furrowing as she bends her body lower to have a good look at Leo's face. 

Leo sighs silently. "He doesn't exist to you either, does he? "He murmurs, not loud enough for the fan to hear him. 

"If you feel unwell you should rest, oppa. We don't mind if you're absent because your health is more important. "she advices sincerely. "Being a leader must be very stressful isn't it? "

That last sentence struck Leo hard; his jaw slacking in disbelief. "Leader? Me? "He wonders loudly but the fan doesnt answer as she has walked away, leaving him in a total confusion. 

 

 

A few days has passed since N ceased to exist in their lives but other than to the 5 members of VIXX, no one else seem to notice N's absence. And because of that, it makes it even harder for them to cope with the sudden emptiness. 

Thanks for that few days, they've come to realise that N has never exist, not in the reality, not in their current reality. And it makes them wonder if all these time, they've been living in fantasy; a fantasy where a person called N exist as their leader. 

As days passed into months, they've slowly let the fact dawn onto them, the fact that N, their leader, has never even existed at all. Of course it was hard for them to believe that as they all have memories of him but due to the lack of evidence, they have no other choice but to believe N's non-existence. 

However, one of them, the one who knows the truth, has been struggling with his own feelings. He knows he should tell the rest of them the truth of what really happened but he's too scared; too scared that he would be blamed.

But as he watches them slowly forgetting the person who used to mean a lot to them, he knows he should let the truth out, even if it means being blamed for it.