Demon

Angel

"Are you coming to take me away? "Hyuk asks fearfully. He's not ready to go, not now when his hyungs are still coping with N's loss. He can't just die and leave them behind. 

"No. "The angel denies. 

"Thank goodness. "Hyuk says, sighing in relief. "But then why are you here? "He wonders but then dreads fills him once more when he thinks of another possibility. "You're not going to take any of my hyungs, are you? "

"No. I'm not going to take anyone, Han Sanghyuk. I'm not a reaper who takes souls from living beings, I'm an angel who sends souls to heaven. "The angel states matter of factly. "I'm here now concerning Cha Hakyeon. "

"Hakyeon-hyung? "Hyuk echoes, stiffening at the very familiar name. 

"Yes. "

"W-what about him? "Hyuk stutters and the angel suddenly looks troubled. 

"Once Cha Hakyeon used that one wish, heaven should be able to collect his soul and perish it as painless as possible but we wasn't able to collect his soul. We lost it. "The angel tells him solemnly. 

"A-and? "Hyuk prompts. 

"We were finally able to found him but... he's no longer who he was before. The underworld got hold of his soul first and now... "The angel pauses. 

"Now what? "Hyuk demands nervously and the angel widen his wings without any warning, covering Hyuk's vision with nothing but pure white feathers. When his vision finally cleared, he's greeted by an additional presence in the room; a figure wearing black suit with jet black hair and dark eyes. But the most noticeable thing about the figure is his N-like face and black, shabby wings on his back. 

"This... is Cha Hakyeon. "The angel says regretfully. "His soul is tainted with darkness and now, he's... a demon. "

Hyuk couldn't find any word to say as he continue staring at the demon; N, as the angel told him. He can't believe the angel's words, he refuse to. His hyung can't never ever be a demon, he's too pure for that . 

"We had to bind him in fear that he might cause disturbance to human world. As a fallen angel, his ability is greater than any common demon. "The angel says and only then does Hyuk notice the collar choking the demon's neck, along with shackles binding his hands.

Hyuk shakes his head furiously. "No. "He denies flatly, pointing his finger towards the demon. "That is not my Hakyeon-hyung. He can't be a demon. "He reasons just as the demon look up at him with what looked like sorrow over his face.  

The angel becomes quiet for a moment but when he finally speaks up again, he sounds somewhat remorseful. 

"Angels don't lie, Han Sanghyuk. This really is your previous guardian angel, the rebellious angel, Cha Hakyeon. However now, his soul is tainted and he's revolved into a demon. "

"But if you really refuse to believe me and accept him, then I have no choice but to send him to where he belongs. "

"Where he belongs? "Hyuk echoes. 

"Hell. "

 

 

 

A/N Everyone!!! I'm really sorry for this story..I know it's probably not what you expect or like and you probably wouldn't want to read this so it's okay, I don't mind if you unsubscribe or bash me because I know this is horrible.. 

I just had to write this as I  can't get the idea out of my mind so please don't mind me. 

Thank you.