Wake

Angel

Accepting Leo's suggestion, Hongbin wanders off into Ravi and Hyuk's shared room and true to the leader's words, the two of them are really there.Hyuk is currently laid out on the bed, seemingly asleep while Ravi sat on the floor next to the bed, his head bowed and eyes clenched shut. 

"Wonshik? "Hongbin calls out softly as he touches the rapper's shoulder, startling him. 

"Hongbin. "Ravi murmurs in relief before sighing heavily. "You scared me. "

"Is everything alright? "Hongbin wonders as his guts tells him that something just doesn't feel right and his feelings is confirmed when Ravi shakes his head dejectedly. "What's wrong? "He questions. 

"Hyuk won't wake up. "Ravi tells him, glancing  at the motionless maknae on the bed. 

"Won't wake up? "Hongbin echoes. "Why? "

"I don't know. But I think Hakyeon-hyung did something to him. "Ravi says. "Hyuk was with him before. "

"Something like what? "Leo who just entered the room demands but before Ravi could answer him, a blood curling scream echoes throughout the dorm and it took them no time to recognise the owner of the voice. 

"Jaehwan! "Leo yelps before sprinting back into the living room where the voice came from and neither Hongbin nor Ravi wasted any time in trailing after him. 

But at the sight of a bloodied N looming over a kneeling Ken, Hongbin starts retching out the content of his stomach, unable to take in the traumatizing sight and also the horrible smell of fresh blood. 

Hearing their footsteps, N turn his attention away from Ken, who's writhing in pain on the floor, and towards them and he smirks upon setting his eyes on Hongbin. "What's wrong, Lee Hongbin? "He asks. "Does my look really disgust you that much that you're throwing up? "He prompts as he takes a few steps forward, approaching the now dry heaving visual. 

"S-stop. "Hongbin pleads, eyes getting teary by the seconds and thankfully, N stops in his track. 

"Weakling. "N spats venomously and Hongbin flinches. "You can't even stand blood, can you, little angel? "He asks sarcastically. "Our little angel Lee Hongbin is too pure, too innocent that even the mere sight of this filthy creature sickens him, isn't it? "

"Stop it. "Leo interrupts sternly as he moves to stand in between the two of them but before he could, N suddenly lets out a scream before he goes completely silent and rigid, his face emotionless and eyes blank. 

"I'm sorry. "Comes Hyuk's breathy voice and they turn to see the maknae standing in the doorway of his and Ravi's shared room, face sweaty and body visibly trembling as if he's in immense pain. 

"I'm really sorry this has to happen. "He says before slowly staggering towards the now frozen N. 

"I should let you go. "