Swear

Angel

One moment there was only one N; the N that Hyuk is hugging and the next moment, there's two N. The second N, the one with white wings instead of black, appeared out of no where, literally. 

"Who are you? "Leo questions, alarmed but instead of answering him, the newcomer just approached Hyuk instead. 

"Han Sanghyuk. "

"I heard you. "

Hyuk visibly stiffens at the voice and he embraced N tighter before slowly turning towards the newcomer. "I didn't mean it. "He chokes out while giving the newcomer a nervous look. "I really didn't mean it. I don't want to let Hakyeon-hyung go, I swear. "He says desperately but the newcomer pays him no attention as he extends a hand towards N. 

"Let's go. "he says and N gently push Hyuk away from him before taking a step towards the newcomer, looking somewhat dejected. 

Hyuk panicked. "Hyung, please! Don't go! I swear--"

"What is this, Hyuk?! Who's he?! "Ravi demands with Ken and Hongbin behind him. He has instinctively pull both of them behind him when the N-like newcomer appeared. He's not going to risk s safety, never. 

Hyuk finally turn to acknowledge his hyung. "I--he's an angel, hyung. "He tells them and they all give him a look of disbelief. "Really, hyung. "Hyuk insists. "When I... died, he's the one who took me to heaven. "He explains. 

The newcomer, the angel, eventually turn to face the humans before giving them a slight bow, N standing quietly beside him.  "Jung Taekwoon, Lee Jaehwan, Kim Wonshik, Lee Hongbin, I'm an angel and if you deserve to go to heaven, I'll be the one who escorts you. " He says . 

"How do you know our names?! "Ken asks, looking half scared and half amused. 

The angel stares at him for a moment before waving his hand in his direction. "Everyone in heaven knows you. You're the children of Cha Hakyeon,the rebellious angel. " He tells him but Ken is too surprised by the fact that his arm has stopped hurting to actually react to that. 

"What did you do?! How did you do it?! "Ken demands. 

"I'm an angel. " was the angel's simple reply. "I'll be taking my leave now. Thank you for taking care of Cha Hakyeon. " he says but before he could actually leave, Hongbin stopped him. 

"Wait! "Hongbin yelps, stepping out from behind Ravi to properly face the angel. "What you said just now, about Hakyeon-hyung being a rebellious angel,is it true? "He asks. 

"Yes, it's true. "

"So Hyuk was telling the truth? That Hakyeon-hyung exchanged his life for him when him died? Is it true? "

"Yes. Han Sanghyuk was telling the truth. "

"If he really did exchanged his life for Hyuk's, then how come he's here now? All alive and well? Shouldn't he be like, dead? "Ravi questions somewhat bluntly and before the angel could provide him the answer for his curiosity, N beats him to it. 

"Kim Wonshik, do you really hate me that much? "N asks without looking up at him. "Are you really that unhappy with me being alive? "He wonders. 

"That's not what I mean. "Ravi says, trying to deny but N is having none of it as he suddenly chuckle sadly. 

"I'm a demon now. "He says. "I shouldn't care for you as much as I did when I was human and angel. But somehow, I did. "He smiles. "Being a demon, I should be able to just kill you and make you suffer for your wrong doings towards me but I... can't. Why is it that I can't do it? "He asks to no one in particular before looking up at Ken. "What I did to you... was the worst thing I could do. "He admits. "I couldn't bring myself to hurt you permanently eventhough being a demon as I am, your lives and well being as humans should mean nothing to me. "He says. 

"Hyung... "Hyuk tries to fight his tears. Hearing N saying all those things makes him feel sad and upset. 

"You see, whether I'm angel, a human or a demon, the 5 of you still means a lot to me. "N whispers. 

"So why is it, why do I mean nothing to you? "