Hurt

Angel

"He wasn't Hakyeon-hyung, was he? "Hongbin asks quietly, glancing at Ken who's now sleeping on the hospital bed after getting his arm fixed. His injury wasn't that bad so he's going to be discharged later that day, to both Leo and Hongbin's relief. 

This time, instead of answering so confidently like how he did when he was with Hyuk, Leo shrugs. "I don't know. "He says truthfully. 

"Hakyeon-hyung will never hurt us. "Hongbin mumbles sadly. "But that demon... hurting Jaehwan-hyung like this... he truly is heartless. "

"I know, Hongbin. "Leo agrees. "Hyuk believes that the demon is Hakyeon. I did too, "he admits. "But after what he did, I don't know anymore. "He says, sighing heavily . 

"He is Hakyeon-hyung. "Ken suddenly speaks up, startling both Leo and Hongbin. 

"Jaehwan. "Leo breathes in relief, approaching the bed to help Ken sit up. "How are you feeling? "He asks worriedly when Ken winces. 

"It hurts. "Ken says truthfully, clenching his hurting arm. 

"Do I need to get the doctor? "Hongbin offers but Ken shakes his head. 

"No. I'll be fine. "He assures, smiling a bit before turning to look up at Leo. "Hyung, that demon, he really is Hakyeon-hyung . "

"How can you still say that after he hurt you? "Leo demands in disbelief and Ken only chuckle at that. 

"I deserve it, hyung."he says. "I hurt him first. "He admits. 

"Hurt him? When? "Leo wonders . 

"I slapped him and blamed him for Hyuk's death. It must have hurt him a lot, to be blamed mercilessly like that by the dongsaengs he cared so much for. "

"How can you be sure that he's Hakyeon-hyung? "Hongbin asks. 

"I don't know how to explain it. "Ken says. "But before he disappeared, he used to hug me a lot. And today, when he slapped me, somehow, it feels like those hugs he used to give me. "

Leo frowns. "How can slapping you across the room feels like hugs? "

Ken sighs. "His touch, hyung. "He says. "It's not a touch of hatred or anger. "

"Then what? Why would he slap you like that if it wasn't for hatred or anger? "Leo demands impatiently. 

"That I don't know. "Ken admits. "But what I do know is that eventhough he's a demon now, deep down, somewhere inside that demon, there's still our hyung. "

 

 

"I'm not letting you hurt anyone, hyung. "Hyuk says firmly. What N said shocked him a lot but it made him realise that now, this hyung of his, is dangerous. And he can't neglect him in fear that he might hurt anyone. "I just want you to be human again. "

N looks away at that. "I don't want you to do that, Han Sanghyuk. "He says. "Just let me have my revenge, will you? "

"No! "Hyuk refuses strongly and N sighs. 

"You can't really stop me either way. "He tells him. "I'm stronger than you now that I'm a demon. You can't treat me like how you did before. "

"I may not be as strong as you but I'll still stop you! "Hyuk insists. 

N shakes his head at that. "Good boy should listen to his hyung, shouldn't he? " He asks in a creepily sweet voice and the next thing Hyuk knows, his whole world turns dark.