Dream

Angel

Hyuk sat there, staring at the empty space which was occupied by his beloved hyung just seconds before. But now there's nothing there, nothing but a ring; the ring N has insisted them to buy years ago, even before their debut; their friendship ring. 

He picks up the ring and closes his palm around it, holding it tight as he continues to sit there for who knows how long . Until a voice finally breaks the silence. 

"H-hyuk? "

 

 

Ravi was jolted awake by a hand falling over his body, Hongbin's hand to be exact. He opened his eyes to see that he's currently lying on Hyuk's bed, along with Leo, Hongbin and Ken. It took him longer than a few minutes to remember what causes them to sleep together like that but once he remembered it, he wish he hadn't instead. 

Slowly sitting up, he stares at the faces of his sleeping members and his heart ache when he acknowledge the fact that there only 5 of them now because Hyuk is no more; their maknae is gone and he'll never come back. 

After a moment of forcing himself to face reality, he finally notice the absence of one member; their leader. 

"Hakyeon-hyung? "He whispers out, eyes roaming around the room as if he expects to see N standing in the corner, watching them as they sleep like the creepy and concern leader he is. But N is nowhere in the room. 

Ever so carefully, Ravi makes his way out of the room, being cautious as to not make any sound so that he won't wake the rest of the members up and forces them to face the harsh reality earlier than they have to . 

"Hakyeon-hyung? "He calls out once more as he makes his way towards N's room, knowing that the leader always sought for comfort there. But instead of N, he meets another person instead; another person that is supposed to be dead, the person whom they attended his funeral just yesterday. 

"H-Hyuk? "He chokes out with both fear and relief in his voice; thinking that perhaps yesterday was just a dream and Hyuk has never even left them. 

Hyuk looks up at him with bloodshot eyes, his hands on his laps, clutched tightly. "Wonshik-hyung. "He acknowledges him and the next thing he knows, his body is being engulfed by the strong arm of Ravi's. 

"You're here. You're still here. "Ravi cries out desperately, holding onto Hyuk so tightly that it should hurt but the maknae just remains silent as there's only one thought in his mind. 

'Once they found out about what Hakyeon-hyung did to revive me, will they still be glad that I'm alive? '