Ravi

Angel

"Hello, Kim Wonshik. "N greets in between gritted teeth, his eyes flashing red momentarily and before anyone could actually process his words, he's already looming over Ravi with his black wings extended to its full size even with its horrible state. 

Shocked beyond words, Ravi drops to the floor, knees too weak to hold how own weight now that he's staring at the N-like creature in front of him. "What--"he almost hyperventilates of it wasn't for Hyuk coming to his side in an instant. 

"Hyung! "Hyuk calls out worriedly as he rushes over to Ravi's aid by standing between him and N, acting like a barrier. "Hakyeon-hyung, stop! "He yells eventhough he has to admit that he's also scared by how intimidating N is being at the moment. 

A hiss of pain escapes N's lips at Hyuk's yelling and he slowly backs away, letting his wings curl back up. 

As for Hyuk, as he yells, he feels a stinging pain over the wing-like mark on his wrist and he grimaces but other than that, makes no other visible move to actually acknowledge the pain as he continues acting like a barrier between N and Ravi. 

"H-Hyuk? What--? "Ravi splutters, his body shaking yet his wide eyes remain glued towards N. 

"I can explain, hyung. I can explain. "Hyuk assures as he helps Ravi back to his feet.

"I am Cha Hakyeon. And I am a demon. "N says, not letting Hyuk speak up for him. 

Ravi stares at him in disbelief before turning to look at Hyuk. "What is this, Hyuk? "He asks in a small voice, utterly confused and clueless. 

"He--"Hyuk wanted to explain but once again, N interrupts him. 

"I was your hyung, Kim Wonshik. I was your leader. "N says in a gravely voice. "But I am now a demon because of your selfishness . "

"My hyung? "Ravi whispers. Sure, the creature in front of him have N's voice and face but he's confident that it's not him. His hyung was human and certainly not this weird winged creature. 

"I am Cha Hakyeon. "N repeats himself, his voice deeper this time, as if he's angry at Ravi's reaction. "And you, Kim Wonshik, is guilty for what I am right now. "

Both Ravi and Hyuk shivers involuntarily at the eeriness of N's sudden deep voice but Ravi manages to blurt out another question. "What do you mean? "

N scoffs. "When Han Sanghyuk died, you demanded me to bring him back, didn't you? "He prompts. "And because I granted it, I am what I  am right now. A demon. "He says. 

Hyuk's face suddenly morph into one of betrayal and guilt as he turn to look at N. "Hyung ... "He mumbles . "You said this isn't my fault. "

"Yes, this isn't your fault, Han Sanghyuk. "N says firmly. "You were dead and you had no say in your hyungs' decision and action. I told them that you were happy but they defied me and insisted that it was my fault that you died. They demanded me to bring you back to life. "

To say that Hyuk is shocked is an understatement. He knows his hyungs will be upset for his death but he never would have imagined that they would blame their leader for it. "Wonshik-hyung... is it true? "He asks quietly and when Ravi drops his head in guilt, Hyuk knows N told him the truth. 

"But why? How can you blame Hakyeon-hyung? "