Control

Angel

Hyuk stands there blankly, staring at both the angel and the demon who's his hyung alternatively. Everything is too much for him to take and if it wasn't for his own experience of being in heaven for some time, he definitely wouldn't believe it. 

However, after what feels like eternity, Hyuk finally says something. "Please take that off him."He demands, gesturing towards the shackles binding N's hand. Yes, N. Hyuk believes that the demon is truly his hyung. And he's going to do his best to make him human again even if he's going to lose him once more after that. 

The angel merely obeys as he waves his hand and in an instant, the shackles that bind N's wrists disappear. "I take it that you're going to accept him and that you understand the terms? "

Hyuk nods. "That too, please. "He says, pointing towards the tight black collar choking N's neck but this time, the angel refuses. 

"I can't take that off. "

"Why not? "Hyuk asks. He hates seeing his hyung being treated like that because to him, his hyung is too precious to be looked down upon. 

"The longer he stays on earth, the more he will lose himself. The demon part of him will take over little by little. "The angel explains. "The collar allows me to take control if he gets too much. And since you agreed to accept him, you'll be taking control from now on. "The angel says and in the same time, Hyuk feels a stinging pain around his wrist and when he looks down at it, there's a red, tattoo-like mark of a wing etched on the inside of his wrist. 

"What's this for? "He asks, frowning. He's never been a fan of tattoos and he certainly doesn't favour the idea of having his hyung under his control. 

"You'll need that to take control. "The angel explains. 

"I'm not going to take control. "Hyuk refuses. "You said he's my hyung so he doesn't deserve to be leashed like a dog. "He reasons sternly but the angel stood his ground as well. 

"I'm afraid you have no choice in this matter. "The angel says. "I shall take my leave now. I hope you can purify his soul before the time comes. Goodbye, Han Sanghyuk. "and just like that, the angel disappears, leaving Hyuk speechless. 

After a few moments of disbelief, Hyuk finally snaps back into his right mind as he slowly approaches N. 

"I'm sorry. "Hyuk says once he's just one feet away from N. "If you didn't bring me back to life, then this would never happen to you. "He murmurs self consciously. 

"You have no reason to be sorry. "N says with a straight face. "I only did my job as your guardian angel. And me as a demon right now doesn't have anything to do with you. "

Hyuk was about to open his mouth and say something when the door of the room is suddenly pushed open and Ravi walks in. 

And N did something no one expected him to ever do.