Truth

Angel

It was cloudy, that day, but their schedules went on as usual, with nothing interrupting them. When the schedules are finally completed and it's time to go home, everyone is glad; relieved that they're getting a chance to relax both their body and mind. 

As soon as they arrived back at the dorm, everyone is more than ready to retire for the night but apparently, one of them is not. 

"Hyung. "Hyuk's voice was soft yet clear as he calls out for his hyungs as they were getting ready for bed that night. 

"Yes, Hyuk? "Hongbin answers along with a yawn . "What is it? "

"I want to talk. About something. "the maknae says in hesitance and his hyungs shared a look. 

"Something like what? "Leo wonders but he waits for no answer as he immediately walks over to the living room and takes a seat on one of the couches, gesturing for the others to do the same. "We'll listen. "He assures once they're all seated together. 

There's some sort of deep sadness in Hyuk's eyes when he finally looks up at his hyungs. "It's Hakyeon-hyung... "he starts and somewhat regret his words when the atmosphere suddenly goes down. 

"He never exist. "Ravi says quickly. "It was all just our illusions."

Hyuk shakes his head. "That's not true, hyung. "He denies. "Hakyeon-hyung--"

"I know it's hard on you, Hyuk. I know it's hard to believe it. But Wonshik is right. "Leo interrupts. "Hakyeon never exist. "

"No, hyung. He--"

"I don't want to talk about this. "Ken murmurs as he stands up, wanting to walk away but Hyuk is quick to stop him. 

"You have to listen to me! "Hyuk pleads desperately, holding tightly onto Ken's wrist as he turn to face the rest of them. "Hakyeon-hyung did exist! And he was our leader, our eldest hyung! Everything we remembered, it was all true! "He half screams at his hyungs, wanting them to believe him but it doesn't seem like they do. 

"Hyuk, it's okay. "Hongbin coax, gently coaxing the maknae to sit down once more. "We understand you, we really do. "He says. "But you have to live in reality now. "

Tears sprang into Hyuk's eyes without him meaning to. "Hakyeon-hyung exist but he's gone... because of me. "He finally admits it."It's all my fault. "

"What are you talking about? "Ravi questions, confused. "Because of you? What's that supposed to mean? "

Hyuk raises his hand and angrily wipes away his tears, he knows telling his hyungs the truth would result in him being hated and despised but he can't let this go on; he can't let them continue to believe that N never exist when N actually did and when N has done so much for them. "I died, yes. I was involved in an accident and I died. "He says. 

"Hyuk--"

"I was sent to heaven but then I was brought back to life, because Hakyeon-hyung exchanged his life for mine. "Hyuk tells them. 

"You're being irrational, Hyukie. Calm down. "Ravi tries to calm Hyuk down as the maknae seems to start hyperventilating but Hyuk pays him no attention. 

"You have to believe me, hyung! "Hyuk yells at them. "Hakyeon-hyung exist but he's gone because of me! "

"Hyuk-ah... "Leo sighs, scooting closer to Hyuk and rubbing his arm to soothe him. "Even if he really did exist and you really did died just like how we all remembers it, it's impossible for him to exchange his life with yours. "He reasons. 

Hyuk pushes Leo's hand away. "It is possible, hyung. "He insists. "Because Hakyeon-hyung was an angel, my guardian angel. "

"W-what? "Leo splutters. "Hyuk, please... "He begs, seriously considering Hyuk's sanity at the moment. 

"The angel that took me to heaven told me that Hakyeon-hyung is a guardian angel, a rebellious one, and that he loved me the most and he used the wish that heaven granted him when he was reborn as a human to bring me back to life and--"

"Syy... it's going to be okay, Hyuk. It's going to be just fine. "Leo immediately pulls Hyuk into his embrace when the maknae starts talking incoherently and wheezing at the same time. "I understand, I get it. "He assures. 

"Hakyeon-hyung is gone... because of me... "Hyuk mumbles as he weakly struggles against Leo's hold. "I'm guilty ... but... don't hate me, hyung... "

Leo tightens his hold as a response to Hyuk's pleading. "I'll never hate you, Hyuk. We'll never hate you. "He assures. 

"Even if what you said is true... We'll never ever hate you. "