End

Angel

That day is quite a calm day for them. They only have a live broadcast for their latest comeback and then a mini fan sign, which is all. Yet all things considered, that day is quite a meaningful day. 

Leo was sipping his drink when the next person in line came in view with their latest album in hands. Looking up and reaching for his pen, he's quite suprised to see that this particular fan is a small, tanned kid with dark brown eyes and is barely taller than the table they're using. 

"Oh. Hey there, little guy. "Leo, being the child lover he is, smiles brightly as he reaches for the album the kid is holding. "What's your name? "he asks while signing the album. 

"I'm Cha Hakyeon, hyung! "The kid, Cha Hakyeon, answers in a high pitched tone and Leo chuckles at how adorable he is. 

"Okay then, Cha Hakyeon. Who did you come with? "Leo wonders as he slides the album over to Ken who's sitting next to him but the kid request for something rather than giving him an answer. 

"Hyung... can I have a kiss?"

The request took Leo by surprise but of course, he wouldn't deny such an innocent request coming from a kid. "Sure. "He says. "Come here. "He stands up slightly and bends over the table to give the kid a kiss on his cheek but before he could do that, the kid gave him a kiss first, on the forehead of all place. "What... "he's frozen and dumbfounded because why and how does that kiss feels so familiar and why does his tears suddenly flow?

"Don't cry, hyung. "The kid says, smiling at him but before he could give a response, the kid has walked over towards Ken.

 

 

"You're so cute, hyung. "

Ken snaps his head in surprise at the sudden compliment and grins when his eyes land at the kid talking to Leo previously. "Thank you. You're cute too. "He says, reaching out and ruffling the kid's hair. 

"If I'm cute then can I have a kiss? "the kid ask mischievously and Ken raises an eyebrow as a response. "Can't I? "The kid pouts. 

"No, no. Of course you can. "Ken assures, bending over the table to give the kid what he wanted but the kid is faster to give him a kiss on the forehead. 

"You're so soft. "The kid comments just as Ken touches his forehead in surprise. 

"Please continue being cute and soft, hyung. "

 

 

"Hyung, there's something on your hair. "

Ravi glances at the kid in front of him before touching his hair, trying to find whatever it is the kid told him but he can't find anything. "Where is it? "He asks. 

"Come closer, hyung. I'll help. "the kid offers and without thinking, Ravi obeys. Except that instead of getting rid of the thing he mentioned, the kid just kiss his forehead. 

Ravi is shocked at first, yes. But then the kid giggles and he can't help but to grin as well. 

"You sneaky kid. "

 

 

"You're going to kiss my forehead too? "Hongbin questions once the kid finally stands in front of him. He saw what the kid did to his hyungs and eventhough he's confused, he's also amused. 

The kid tilt his head, looking up at Hongbin with sad puppy eyes. "You won't let me? "he asks and Hongbin pretends to be considering it. 

"I will but only if you tell me why you want to do it. "He finally decides. 

"Because I love you! "The kid says simply causing Hongbin to raise an eyebrow. 

"Why do you love me? "He asks back and the kid smiles brightly. 

"Because you are cool! And kind! "He exclaims enthusiastically and Hongbin chuckles, seemingly satisfied by the answer. 

"Thank you. "He says and finally reaches closer to the kid, giving him easy access to his forehead, in which the kid quickly presses a kiss on before moving over towards Hyuk. 

And he's left with a small, contented smile on his face. 

 

 

When the kid finally arrives in front of him, Hyuk stands up from his seat and rounded the table before picking the kid up in his arms, earning him weird look from his hyungs since they know he's usually not that good with kids. 

With the kid in his arms, he sits back down and places the kid on his lap. 

"Hey, Hakyeon-hyung. "He whispers and the kid tenses before slowly turning his head towards him. 

"You... "the kid struggles, wanting to be put down but Hyuk just hold him tighter. 

"I miss you, hyung. "Hyuk says. 

"You know me. You remember me. "The kid stops struggling at last, knowing that his action is futile. 

"Of course. I'll never forget my angel hyung. "Hyuk exclaims fondly. "I know you'll come back to see us sooner or later and I'm right. You're here now, as a kid but I know it's you. "

The kid sighs. "How can you be so confident? What if I really did perish? "He wonders and Hyuk shakes his head. 

"You won't because you're innocent. You did nothing wrong. And I believe heaven isn't that cruel to just let you perish. "He assures.

"You're really something, Hyukie. "The kid comments but there's relief in his voice. "Are all of you living alright? "He wonders and Hyuk nods. 

"We're living fine. We're happier when you were with us, of course but right now, we're coping well. "He tells him. "What about you, hyung? "

The kid smiles. "I'm living fine too. "He says while gesturing for Hyuk to put him down and this time, Hyuk lets him. 

"I'm glad. "Hyuk bends down and offers the kid his forehead. 

"Me too. "The kid stands on his toes and presses a kiss on Hyuk's forehead, a kiss that lingers longer than necessary. 

"Will you come see us again? "Hyuk asks, handing the kid the album he has signed on and the kid shrugs. 

"We'll see, Hyuk-hyung! "He says, waving his hands while running away with a giggle. 

Hyuk smiles. "Take care, little angel. "