Now

Angel

"You can't do that to Hakyeon-hyung! "Hyuk screams, pulling his hand away from Leo when the leader drags him out of the room.

"HE IS NOT YOUR HYUNG! WHICH PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! "Leo screams back as loud as his vocal chord would allow him and it manages to shut Hyuk up, causing him to quieten in shock. "I don't want to hear you calling him 'hyung' ever again, do you hear me?! "He orders angrily before pushing Hyuk away from him, in which the maknae is quickly catched by Ravi before he could fall down. "Don't let him see that demon. "Leo warns the rapper as he storms out of the dorm. 

"Hyuk, please calm down. "Ravi tries to coax Hyuk who keeps struggling against his hold but the maknae somehow manages to break free from him. 

"Leave me alone! "Hyuk demands before rushing back to N's room and throwing open the door. 

 

 

Inside the room, N is kneeling down on the floor, slowly picking up the the black feathers that were shed from his wings. 

"Hakyeon-hyung... "Hyuk murmurs quietly as he approaches him. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for what Taek--"

"You don't have to apologise on his behalf. "N cuts his words off. "Apologies mean nothing to me now. It won't change anything. "He states matter of factly and Hyuk drops his head in defeat. 

"But I--"

"I don't want you to care for me. I don't want your sympathy either. "N tells him. "I may be Cha Hakyeon but I'm no longer the person you once knew. I'm a demon now and the sole purpose of my life now is to bring sufferings to human, to harm them in any way possible. "

"No. Stop saying that. "Hyuk begs. "You're my hyung. You're still my hyung. "

"It's the truth, Han Sanghyuk. "N says. "From now on, I live for revenge. I will hunt each and every person who had ever hurt me when I was human. I'm going to make them pay for their actions and I'll show them no mercy. "he swears

"But I hurt you too! We all did! "Hyuk interrupts desperately. "Are you going to have your revenge on me too?! "

"Yes. "N says without hesitating. "You and your hyungs, who were once my children, I will have my revenge on all of you. "He says determinedly. "You saw what I did to Lee Jaehwan, didn't you? "He asks. "I'm going to make the rest of you experience the same thing too, maybe even worse than that. I'm going to hurt you and make you suffer for what you did to me. "

"Hyung! "Hyuk cries out as he couldn't believe his ears. "That's not true, right? Tell me that's not true! "

N suddenly smiles as he choose to ignore the maknae's question. "However I promise I'll go easy on you, Han Sanghyuk . "He says. "I'm thankful that you accepted me on earth so as a reward, I will not harm you much. "

"I accepted you to make you human again, hyung! Not to let you have your revenge! "

This time, N chuckles. "I don't want to be human. Humans are weak, powerless creature. "

"You were human too! How can you say that?! "Hyuk demands . 

"I chose to be human because I wanted to be close to you; to my children. I wanted to protect you, to give you love, to aid you in your lives but you doesn't appreciate my efforts. You pushed me away. "N says grudgingly. 

"So now, I'll give you a taste of hell. "