Chapter 8: Lies Everywhere

Poorly Blind

"Hi Jessica ." Sooyoung greets.

 

"Hi Soo "Jessica greets back.

 

"Can we go now?"Sooyoung asked.

 

"Yeah we can go now."

 

They walk in silence a comfortable silence. Sooyoung will occasionally look at Jessica .Jessica notice it.

 

"Is there something on my face?"

 

"Amh...no " Sooyoung look away because she caught right handed."we're here ."

 

They started to eat and a little bit of chatting.Jessica is just smiling whenever Sooyoung show it sweet gestures. She really like this giant but she don't want to initiate anything.

 

"Amm..Jessica can I asked you something?"

 

"Of course."

 

"Are you seeing anyone?" Sooyoung asked nervously.

 

"What do you think?you're babo you know .Do you see any guys lurking around me when you're with me.And the fact we're always together these past week." Jessica said .

 

"UUh.. Yeah aish " Sooyoung grumbled.

"So can I asked you to go out with me?" Sooyoung said straight to the eyes of Jessica.

 

"Aish...of course yes what took you so long?you know you're slow in this than following me." Jessica teased.

 

"The slower the better right?" Sooyoung said confidently. She build some confidence because of the way Jessica responds to her.

 

They talk and talk sometimes they flirt.Both of them knows what they wanted so everything is well.

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

Tiffany is chit chatting with her classmates. She just sit there because her feet still hurts.

 

"Tiff we're leaving are you sure you're okay here alone?" Sunny asked.

 

"Yes Sunny you can go I will also leave later." Tiffany answers.

 

"Okay bye."

 

"Bye"

 

Tiffany just sit there and write some notes.Until someone disturbed her silent time alone.She stand up when she see it's Taeyeon.

 

"Hi I thought you're going to meet Mr.Park?"Tiffany asked with a frown because her feet hurts.

 

"Yes but He got an sudden appointment wait are you okay?" Taeyeon saw the frown and she follow the gaze of Tiffany and it looking at her feet.She look at it and see some red spots on Tiffany's feet.She suddenly remembered the way Tiffany walk last night.

 

'Right her feet got hurt because of waiting for me  an hour last night crap!Taeyeon just crap.'

 

Taeyeon suddenly runaway from Tiffany .Tiffany is confused why Taeyeon suddenly runs.

 

"Taetae wait!"

 

But Taeyeon continue to run and never stops.

 

After a minute Taeyeon came back with medical kit.Taeyeon kneels in front of Tiffany and take off the sandals of Tiffany. She put some cream on reds spots and then put some band aids on it.

 

"Why you didn't tell me that you got this?" Taeyeon asked a bit mad and also felt guilty for her carelessness last night.

 

"Sorry I just don't want you to worry that's why." Tiffany bow down her head.Because she make Taeyeon upset.Taeyeon stand up and lifts Tiffany's chin to look at her.

 

"You don't have to be sorry,if there someone who needs to say sorry it's me I caused this." Taeyeon said in a sorry eyes.

 

"Didn't I say it's okay.Don't be sorry to something I gladly want to do for you." Tiffany assures. Again Taeyeon feels again the aching feeling.But just shrugged it off again.

 

"Come on we'll go to somewhere." Taeyeon asked and gesture Tiffany to climb on her back.

 

"Taeyeon you don't have to do that." Tiffany said shyly because she's surprise by the gesture.

 

"I have to because I'm your girlfriend."

 

Tiffany just obey and follows she know she can't do anything.

 

"Where are we going Tae?"Tiffany asked.

 

"Its a surprise."

 

They end up in the garden.Taeyeon puts down Tiffany behind the big tree. There's a basket and a picnic clothed.

 

"Surprise! This is my sorry lunch for last night." Taeyeon beams a smile. "Do you like it?"

 

"Of course Tae!" Tiffany hugs Taeyon.She's happy because Taeyeon efforts on surprising her to console her for last night.

 

"I'm glad you like it" Taeyeon hugs back and relaxes to it.

 

They eat and feeds each other.Tiffany attentively serves and take care Taeyeon.

 

"Is the food delicious?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yeah it's delicious Taetae are you the one who cooked all of this?" Tiffany asked back.

 

"Yes I learn to cook from Umma."

 

"Wow that's great I want to meet your Umma and learn from her." Tiffany clumsily commented and regretted it immediately because of the look of  Taeyeon's face.

 

"Is it too soon?" Tiffany asked nervously.

 

"No!its okay we will meet her soon." Taeyeon is a bit surprise by Tiffany's comment but just go to the flow and agrees.

 

"Really I'm  excited about it." Tiffany jumps on Taeyeon's lap and hugs Taeyeon.

 

'She's that happy?'

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

Taeyeon's eyes now closed because it feels good how Tiffany's run her fingers in her hair.It relaxes her.Her head is resting on Tiffany's lap.They enjoyed the serenity of the surrounding .She felt good the way Tiffany take cares of her.But the peaceful nap has to end.

 

"Tae ?we should go our classes is about to start we should get ready." Tiffany informs.

 

"Oh that fast?"Taeyeon is bit annoyed because the relaxing moment ends.

 

"Come I'll walk you to you're class." Taeyeon invites.

 

"Okay." Taeyeon smiles and holds Taeyeon's hand.

 

They walk in Tiffany's class and in the corner of eyes she see Jiyeon.She immediately withdraws her hand that holding Tiffany's. She bids goodbye in a hurry.Because of she's in a hurry,she didn't notice the pair of confused eyes.

 

Tiffany is surprised of how Taeyeon withdrew it's hands in a hurry and bids goodbye without glancing at her .She just let it pass.

 

▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▫▫▫▫▪▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

"Jiyeon-ah wait!" Taeyeon holds Jiyeon's wrist.

 

"Why are you holding Tiffany's hand?" Jiyeon asked with a frown.

 

"I'll explain everything okay so listen." Taey had no choice but to tell the truth.She tell all including her plan.

 

"You did it for me? " Jiyeon asked touched but does not like the part Taeyeon will play Tiffany's heart.Because she learned that his jerk boyfriend is the one who kept bugging Tiffany. But she didn't say it to Taeyeon afraid that might get mad at her and felt guilty.

 

"But you don't have to do it.Promise me you'll stop this ?" Jiyeon pleads.Because Tiffany is innocent she doesn't want Tiffany to get hurt.

 

"Okay I'll find a way to end it." Taeyeon assures and kiss Jiyeons cheek.Not aware of the pair of eyes looking at them.

 

================

"Hey stop." Sooyoung warns.

 

"What?" Taeyeon asked confusingly.

 

"What's with the kiss with Jiyeon?explain Taeyeon." Sooyoung asked sternly.

 

Taeyeon explains their situation. She also said that she will end soon her matter with Tiffany.

 

"You know your heartless tsk...so thats why you're busy these days?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Ye...yeah." Taeyeon said fidgety.

 

"Ah thats why I'm confused why Jiyeon asked today what we did last night.So you're with her last night?" Sooyoung asked.

 

Taeyeon is about to answer.But cut abruptly.

 

"YYe----"

 

"So you're with her last night?thats the reason you lost track in time?" Tiffany asked surprising the two.Tiffany had got to go Taeyeon because she forget to get her purse in Taeyeon's jacket.

 

"Oh it's gonna be a trouble." Sooyoung mumbled silently.

 

"Tiffany okay let me explain this." Taeyeon nervously said.She's afraid that Tiffany will know everything.

 

"Tiff----" Taeyeon cannot finish her words because Tiffany walkaway from them.

 

"Aishhh!!!" Taeyeon shouts frustratingly.

 

Sooyoung just stand there because she too don't know what she gonna do.

 

"Sorry buddy I cannot help you.You choose this ."

 

"Really Soo ?you're no help."

 

"You got to escape in this matter.But you're still lucky because in my judgement Tiffany is just mad because you lied to her last night." Sooyoung states calmly.

 

"Do you think?"

 

"Yes  because she just yelled you about being with Jiyeon that you forget your plan together" Sooyoung explains. "So now think of the best way to console Tiffany."Taeyeon just nod and agreeing to Sooyoung's statement.

 

Sooyoung is about to leave but stop her tracks. Sooyoung pats Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

"You know what's the luckiest thing that happened?" Sooyoung asked .

 

"What it is your talking about?" Taeyeon asked in confused face.

 

"You're lucky Tiffany didn't heard the whole conversation." Sooyoung said and leaves.

 

'Yeah Sooyoung is right ,if ever Tiffany heard it her plan is in trouble.'

 

"Aish!!! Idiot Taeyeon!"

 

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Tiffany goes to the rooftop to calm herself. She's hurt that Taeyeon lied to her last night.She's also jealous that Taeyeon is with Jiyeon last night.She's not that mad because she trusts Taeyeon and she know Taeyeon and Jiyeon just doing their project. She's mad because Taeyeon lied to her.She also think why Taeyeon lied to her?.But she kept in her mind that she trusts Taeyeon.

 

'Do I like you that a lot no scratch that love you that much to trust you that much?'

 

Tiffany asked in her thoughts. Yes Tiffany has fallen for Taeyeon. She can't deny it anymore .When Taeyeon is with her ,Taeyeon make her weak and vulnerable. She makes her feel those feelings that she never feel with anyone.

 

"I'm so doomed!" Tiffany shrieks.

 

She got startled by a sudden shadow that appear she thought its Taeyeon .

 

"You know it's rude to disturbed someone from his slumber." The guy states.

 

"I'm sorry I didn't see you sorry." Tiffany clumsily bows her head repeatedly because of embarrassment.

 

"Hahahahahah!you should see yourself." The guy just laughs at her.

 

"What?" Tiffany asked in confusion.

 

"Aigoo! Your cute you know" The guy smiles warmly."by the way Im Minho.Choi Minho."

 

Minho extends her hand.And Tiffany thinks for a while befoy she decides to take Minho's hand.

 

"Sorry for what I did earlier.I'm Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany still with apologetic face.

 

"No I'm just playing earlier because your face is frowning so I did it to light up the moment." Minho smiles warmly again.

 

"But still---" Minho cuts Tiffany

 

"No buts rooftop buddy " Minho said happily.

 

"What?"

 

The bells suddenly rings.

 

"I guess see you again rooftop buddy."Minho runs away.

 

"She's too bubbly for a guy but endearing personality for a guy."

 

Tiffany said and smiles a bit because of Minho's antics.She too goes back to her class.She's thinking of ways to avoid Taeyeon for now.Because she's still mad.

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

 

How was it?Is Taeyeon's plan will finally reveal?

 

Just comment down your thoughts thank you for the support on my story.I really need it.*bows*

 

See yah!!!

⭐Bye~~~❇