Chapter 2:Progressing it is

Poorly Blind

Tiffany is studying in library when someone disturbed her peaceful study time.She look up to see who is it.

 

"Hi can I seat here?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Tiffany look at the face of stranger ,she has a baby like face and crystal clear onyx eyes.Tiffany stare to Taeyeon for long time that she forget to answers Taeyeon's request.

 

"Ahm..can I?" Taeyeon asked again because Tiffany didn't react.

 

"Oh...uhm ..yes you can have a seat" Tiffany answers while stuttering because she felt embarrassed of her action.

 

Taeyeon giggled because of Tiffany's action ;she's like a red tomato because of embarrassment.

 

"Thank you"

 

Taeyeon stare for a while at Tiffany's face . She thought Tiffany is not bad at all,  she think that's maybe one of the reason why people are easy to fall for her.

 

"Are you always studying alone?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Tiffany is startled by Taeyeon she think for a while if she will answer Taeyeon's question. But she did anyways.

" No" she answers back

 

"Oh then why are you alone right now?"

Taeyeon asked she think maybe Tiffany has no prey to play that's why she is alone.

 

"Uhm my bestfriend is doing some errands so she can't accompany me."

 

"Oh" Taeyeon is slightly shock  because she didn't know this girl has a friend to call on. She pity her friend and that make her remind her plan to break this girl's heart.It maybe a bad plan but she think her crush dont deserved the heart break so its just even.Or she thought.

 

"Don't you have a boyfriend to accompany you?"

 

"I don't have" Tiffany answered.

 

" You don't have?impossible"Taeyeon answers back she act like she don't believe but she actually dont.

 

" I know you will not believe because Im known as player who changes boyfriends like clothes" Tiffany answers nonchalantly because she's aware of what people think of her .So it's not new to her that  people is shocked when she say's she's single.

 

"No!..no its not what I mean...I mean your beautiful so no one can resist your beauty." Taeyeon bubbled .

 

Tiffany blushed on Taeyeon's compliment.Taeyeon look to Tiffany who's face turning pink.And it hit her.

'Dafuq !!! Why did I say that ..but you have to Taeyeon remember..to make your plan successful. Yeah thats right I have to do it for Jiyeon'

 

Taeyeon battle in her mind.

 

They keep silent for how long until Tiffany breaks the silents.

 

"Uhm ... I have to go "

 

"Oh that fast?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yeah Im still have a class to attend" Tiffany politely answers.

 

"Ah thank you for allowing me to sit and study beside you"

 

"It's no big deal" Tiffany answers while smiling.

"Uhm by the way I'm Taeyeon..Kim Taeyeon" Taeyeon extends her hand to Tiffany.Althoug she knew Tiffany but she think she have to do everything formally,to succeed.

 

Tiffany takes Taeyeon's hand.

"I'm Tiffany Hwang but I guess you already know me " Tiffany chuckles.

 

"Yeah but does not stop me to befriend you." Taeyeon said with a wink.She had to show off her charms to start the plan.

 

Tiffany is taken a back by Taeyeon's action but she still smile , because she think that wink is cute.

 

"Taeyeon thank you too so maybe see you again?" Tiffany answers.

 

"My pleasure to see you again .So see you." Taeyeon smiles.

 

 

Taeyeon has a kilowatt smile on her face , because her plan is starting on a great note.

 

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

So Taeyeon is starting her revenge.. See how's her plan going.

 

Poor Fany just when she wants peace ...then trouble is coming like a thu der.tsk.tsk.

 

See you guys again although I'm not literally seeing you guys hahahaha.

 

So comment how was it?? I need your comments to boost me thank guys muah****

 

⭐Bye~~~❇