Chapter 6: Too Smooth

Poorly Blind

For Taeyeon this is the D-day.She will make her fake confession. Maybe she's a bit kind of .But she thinks Tiffany is no the same as hers. She thinks it is the best way to stop Tiffany,to make her feel what she done .But she's been thinking of why Tiffany did not have any prey.

 

'Maybe because I'm with her and she's also gonna play me.But! That's not gonna happen uh..uh...'

 

When she's done with her plan she will make Jiyeon hers.So today is the day her plan will start to end with a bang!.She now sure that Tiffany is growing of fonder to her.Because the way Tiffany reacts to her sweet and thoughtful gestures,Tiffany will responds pretty well.

 

She's now going to Tiffany's apartment for their plan tonight. She's standing outside the apartment and ready to knock but got startled by the sudden opening of the door.

 

" Holy Mother" Taeyeon said while holding her chest.

 

"Oops ! I'm sorry Taeyeon I didn't mean to scare you sorry." Tiffany apologizes.

 

"No it's okay I just got startled kekeke." Taeyeon said dorkily."So are you ready?"

 

"Yes am I overdressed?"

 

Taeyeon look at Tiffany.Tiffany is wearing a simple floral dress and her hair is cascading on her shoulder.Perfect and beautiful Taeyeon silently praise .

 

"No it's perfectly beautiful." Taeyeon smiles.

 

"So let's go." Taeyeon grabs Tiffany's hand and walk to her car.Taeyeon opens the car door for Tiffany,Tiffany make a mental note that Taeyeon is gentlewoman and she likes it.

 

They are now driving to their destination. Tiffany look at Taeyeon intently.

 

'Taeyeon how do I end up liking you so much.Should I blame you because your a perfect partner to be?.I hope you're the one who will make me believe that love is eternity.'Tiffany thought dreamily.

 

"Hey is there something on my face?" Taeyeon asked because Tiffany is staring at her for how long.Tiffany cuts her dreamy thoughts.

 

"Oh sorry no there's nothing."

 

"Hmm we're here." Taeyeon announces.She go out first and open the car door for Tiffany.Tiffany smiles and said thank you.

 

They go inside the restaurant and Tiffany is awed by the beautiful restaurant.

 

"Tae this is beautiful!" Tiffany beaming a beautiful smile.The restaurant is designed by cute decor of pink. Tiffany didn't notice what she said because she's too amused by the surrounding.

 

"Tae?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Did I say it?you don't like it?" Tiffany asked back nervously because she thought maybe Taeyeon don't like the pet name.

 

"No!no I like it." Taeyeon assures.

 

"Have a seat beautiful lady" Taeyeon said while pulling a chair for Tiffany with a wink .

 

"You're flirting again Kim." Tiffany said with pink cheeks.

 

"What is it prohibited to flirt a beautiful lady like you,and I know you like it Ms.Hwang tell to your pink cheeks." Taeyeon said while smirking.

 

"Wipe that smirk of yours Kim"

 

"Okay...okay we should order now I'm starving kekeke." Taeyeon said playfully.

 

They're done eating now and now making a serious talk.

 

"Tiffany I'm not gonna make any shortcuts but I know you're aware of my intentions."

 

Tiffany know this is it the day she's been waiting.

 

"Yeah" Thats the only word Tiffany uttered.

 

Taeyeon breathe first she thinks this is it, for Jiyeon.

 

"Tiffany Hwang I really like you and I know the feeling is mutual?"Tiffany nods .

 

"So can you give me a chance to court you?" Taeyeon said hopefully.

 

"Yes Taeyeon I'll give you the chance, I like you too and what took you so long?"

 

"I'm just making sure  everything is right and well." Taeyeon explains.

 

"So?"

 

"I'll promise I'm gonna make you happy."

 

'And suffers' Taeyeon thought evilly.

 

She hold's Tiffany's hand and kissed it gently. She grimmaced at her act but she throught she have to.Tiffany smile's sweetly at the act.

 

They're going home now and Taeyeon drives Tiffany home.They are now standing at Tiffany's door.

 

"So see you tomorrow tonight is great and incredible." Taeyeon said.

 

"Me too I enjoyed the night so bye and see you too." Tiffany said suddenly kiss Taeyeon on the cheeks. Taeyeon is surprised by the sudden kiss.

 

"Uhm goodnight be safe on your way home." Tiffany bids goodbye and immediately runaway.

 

Taeyeon is still stunned because she likes the soft lips of Tiffany on her skin.But she just shrugged it off. She thinks maybe its been a longtime that someone had kissed her.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

"You think I didn't see that?" Jessica accused's with crossed arms.

 

"What?" Tiffany act like she don't know.

 

"Tiffany don't you dare to make me a liar"Jessica said sternly.Tiffany know Jessica is freaking serious now .

 

"Okay Taeyeon is courting me now." Tiffany explains.

 

"I cannot do anything to stop you right?"

 

"Jess I really like Taeyeon I think more than like I'm falling for her." Tiffany said with a eye smile.

 

Jessica see what answers she want sadly her bestfriend is falling like a parachute,Faster but slowly painful.She really don't like Taeyeon's intention. She don't like the sudden approach. She's thinking a million bad things about it,but she trusted Tiffany's decision although she's  worried that Tiffany might hurt..

 

"I'll support you in every decisions you make because I trust you,but when everything is not doing well you know I'll always be at your back." Jessica hugs Tiffany .Tiffany returns the hug she's happy she had a friend and a family like Jessica .

 

◾⚪◾⚪◾⚪◾⚪◾⚪◾⚪◾⚪

From that night Taeyeon never fails to surprise Tiffany.She will occasionally bring food,flowers, gifts etc.Tiffany love it so much ,she loves the attention Taeyeon gives to her she felt loved.Yes she's falling for Taeyeon more from days go by.She can't deny the fluttering feelings when she's near with Taeyeon.

 

On the other hand Taeyeon is happy not because she make Tiffany happy but happy because she's doing well with her plan.It's been two months since that confession night.She thinks this is the time to ask Tiffany as her fake girlfriend. Taeyeon still secretly admiring Jiyeon.When she's lucky she got a small talk with Jiyeon and she love it.What's the best is she's progressing well in her plan and she's gotten really close with Jiyeon more.

 

Taeyeon is now waiting for Tiffany in the music room .She's holding a bouquet of flower and chocolate.She look to door when it suddenly open .She met a smiling Tiffany that reaches in he eyes. Sometimes she felt guilty whenever she see that sweet smile but immediately erases it .

 

"Hi you look beautiful." Taeyeon greets and gives the flower and chocolate to Tiffany which gladly accept by Tiffany.

 

"Thank you it's beautiful, why are we here?" Tiffany answers shyly.

 

"Because I'll finish something, come sit here."Taeyeon pats the space beside her.Tiffany obeys and sit beside Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon start playing piano and sings the song she sang last time to Tiffany, but unfortunately got interrupted by Sooyoung.

 

"It's her hair and her eyes today

That just simply take me away

And the feeling that I falling

further in love

Makes me shiver but in a good way

All the times I have sat and stared"

 

Taeyeon look in the eyes of Tiffany to get what her song means.Tiffany just smiling sweetly and loving the voice of Taeyeon.

 

"As she thoughtfully thumbs

through her hair

As she purses her lips,bats her eyes

and she plays,

With me sitting there slack-jawed

and nothin to say"

 

Taeyeon acts very well like she's really conveying her love for Tiffany .Tiffany is getting teary because she's touched by Taeyeon's sweet gesture.Taeyeon is shocked to see a pair of glistening eyes,at that moment she suddenly ask 'am I doing the right thing?' Because her heart suddenly aches at the sight if teary Tiffany.She don't know why but again she just brushed it off.

 

"Cause I love her with all the I am

And my voice shakes along with my hands

Cause she's all that I see and she's all that I need

And I'm out of my league once again"

 

Taeyeon ends her song and wipe the tears that rolls down on Tiffany's cheek.

 

"Tiffany Hwang I'm out of my league because you captured my heart without even trying so ..." Taeyeon breathes and Tiffany just stare lovingly at Taeyeon.Again the aching feeling is back ,the loving gaze coming from Tiffany is taking her at it's toll.

 

"Tiffany Hwang can you be my girlfriend?" Taeyeon asked while smiling.

 

Tiffany nods and. "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend." Tiffany answers with the most beautiful smile she can give. She's really happy that Taeyeon finally ask her to be hee girlfriend.Taeyeon celebrates and shouted yes repeatedly .

 

They stare for a while Tiffany now looking at her lips.Taeyeon is in a mess will they kiss.But she think she had to do it to make everything perfect.

 

They both leaned in for a succulent and sweet innocent kiss.Tiffany feels her stomach is about to bursts a thousands of butterflies. She loved the feeling of Taeyeon's lips in hers.Taeyeon feels some fluttering feelings but thinks she just caught up by the moment. She suddenly imagines kissing Jiyeon's lips of how it would taste.

 

They break the kiss and just stare at each other for how long .

 

"You're really mine now? Right?" Taeyeon asked cutely.Tiffany pinches Taeyeon's cheek because Taeyeon is being cute.

 

"Yes Taetae." Tiffany said while smiling sweetly.

 

"And I'm glad you're mine," Taeyeon pecks Tiffany's cheek.Suddenly the bell rang.

 

"Oh we should go back " Taeyeon said and intertwined their hands.

 

Tiffany like the sight of their intertwined hands.They walk back to their classes with a smile on their faces.

 

◻▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫◻

On other side

 

"Hi can I sit here?" Jessica asked.

 

Sooyoung is surprise by Jessica's presence .

 

"Uh...yes you...can" Sooyoung answers while stuttering.

 

"Relax I won't bite.Are you scared of me?" Jessica asked and chuckles.

 

"No!..I mean no.." Sooyoung burst and got embarrassed. "I mean no."Jessica nods and giggles at Sooyoung's cute outbursts.

 

"I know you and remembered you." Jessica states and look straight at Sooyou ng's eyes."Ms.Umbrella. "Jessica smiles at the shocked face of Sooyoung.

 

"You think I don't remember? And don't know you're following me ?"Sooyoung was again received a shock wave.

 

"Did you lost your tongue? That you forget to speak?" Jessica asked still smiling the sight she is witnessing is really adorable.

 

"You knew?" Sooyoung asked nervously. Jessica just nods.

 

"Are you going to sue me?" Sooyoung asked frightened.

 

"You're silly of course not .For the fact I've been waiting for you to approach me but that never happened." Jessica explains. "So I'll just do it because my 'Thank You' is gotten spoiled by now because of waiting for you." Jessica states.

 

"You're waiting for me?"Sooyoung asked in disbelief.

 

"Yes Choi Sooyoung" Jessica just smile.Sooyoung was in an up side down world now; Because her girl of her life is taking the advances because she's too slow.

 

"What does it mean?"

 

"Your so slow I've known you for how long but not that know you well but for that time your following me and secretly giving gifts I grew to like you.Since that beautiful fortunate night when you bravely give your umbrella."Sooyoung was stunned and almost fainted because of the information.

 

"You..you like me?"

 

"Should I change my mind right now because you're not believing." Jessica teased.

 

"Oh no!no! " Sooyoung burst "I mean no because I like you too." She said shyly.

 

"I dont know you're a shy one so let's eat together later " Jessica invites "bye see you later." Jessica stands up and bid goodbye.

 

"Wait !" Sooyoung stands up and holds Jessica's hand."Thank you for making a big step because I'm really shy to approach you so thank you."Sooyoung smiles.

 

"Just don't forget later our lunch." Jessica walkaway.Leaving a happy giant.

 

"Yes!my princess notice me,I'm not gonna waste this chance .Fighting Choi Sooyoung!"

 

Sooyoung didn't know a pair of eyes is watching her.

 

"Dork" Jessica giggles.

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐◻◻◻◻◻◻◻⭐⭐

Here's Chapter six How was it?

 

Taeyeon tsk?Poor Fany.

 

Soosic is making a big progress.

 

Just comment down your thoughts I need it thanks.See yah!

 

⭐Bye~~~❇