Chapter 25: 'Daddy'

Poorly Blind

Taeyeon and Tiffany cameback from their short trip to Jeonju.The two became more closer than ever.There's no gap anymore like the other times.The reason of it is Taeyeon's insecurity and guilt of what happened before.The intimate moments helps them a lot to make their bond become more stronger.Their love just grew more stronger than ever.

 

 

Marrying Tiffany is a sure plan for Taeyeon but she's being wise.She will first work hard before she will ask Tiffany's hand.She want first a stable work for future preferences. Maybe two or one year she will do it.Speaking of 'work' Taeyeon forgotten to tell Tiffany her contract to overseas. It's been offered since her first half of her last year in college. Now she just finding the right timing.She don't want to witness a furious and mad Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany is really happy that Taeyeon already introduces her to its family. It gives her more security that Taeyeon is her future. She's sure that she don't need anyone only Taeyeon is the one for her.She felt complete just by seeing and felt Taeyeon's love.The latter never fails make her feel loved.

 

 

Tiffany was still thinking if she will talk to her father.She's still contemplating that maybe it is the right time or not.Her father is her only family she had so she's keep thinking .But the cause of what her father did to her is really takes her toll a lot.

 

 

"Taetae." Tiffany spoke while sitting in front of lying Taeyeon. Taeyeon was behind Tiffany she's holding Tiffany's waist by her left hand.

 

"Yes baby." Taeyeon props her head on her hand and pulls Tiffany closer to her.

 

"Do you want to come with me?" Tiffany caressed Taeyeon's hair softly Taeyeon closed her eyes at Tiffany's touched.

 

"Where is it baby?" Taeyeon opens her eyes to met a pair of beautiful orbs.

 

"To my Mom's grave I'll visit her tomorrow do you want to?" Tiffany asked with a hopeful smile.

 

"Baby it's not even a question to ask.Of course I'll come with you in a heartbeat just ask me anytime." Taeyeon slightly sit still holding Tiffany's waist and salute.Tiffany softly pushes Taeyeon's head.

 

"You dork ." Taeyeon pouted.

 

"Baby you're being violent to me these days.." Still pouting .Tiffany pecks Taeyeon's lips.

 

"Sorry you're just squishy and thank you Tae for being here with me I love you so much." Tiffany kissed Taeyeon fully. Taeyeon closed her eyes and savours the moment.

 

'You're mine Fany-ah, only mine.'

 

"It's nothing it's my job baby I love you so much wifey." Taeyeon replies.

 

"Wifey huh?" Tiffany smirks.

 

"Why? You're gonna be my wife sooner so I can call you that." Taeyeon shows a mischievous smile.Tiffany chuckles and rolls her eyes on Taeyeon's remarks.

 

"So you're my Hubby now?" Tiffany asked while fixing Taeyeon's shirt.

 

"Yes you're handsome one." Taeyeon winks flirtatious.

 

"Gosh you're back again to your flirtatious self." Tiffany lightly punch Taeyeon's arms.

 

"Baby ~ you're really like being violent to me." Tiffany stops Taeyeon's sulking by kissing the latter's face.

 

"Then let you punished me ." Tiffany said ily.Taeyeon immediately awakens her byuntae self.

 

"Uhuhuh... Then I'll be gladly my lady.If you just tell it earlier that your violence has a punishment like this the--" Taeyeon said while her hands is on her favorite part of Tiffany's body.She gently massaged Tiffany's .

 

"Yah!I'm not that violent let's stop talking ." Tiffany kissed Taeyeon passionately .It's gonna be another steamy night for the two again.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

 Taeyeon is buying flowers on flower shop.

 

"Thank you Ma'am comeback again." The saleslady smiles to Taeyeon. Taeyeon bows to the girl.

 

"I'll gladly ." Taeyeon leaves in a hurry because she's afraid that Tiffany might be grew bored alone.She's walking faster than the usual speed of walking. She's about to call Tiffany's name but she stops when she see Tiffany is talking to someone.

 

It's a tall tanned girl and she can see that the girl is flirting her girlfriend. Taeyeon's blood suddenly boils at the sight.What makes her blood boils more was Tiffany is smiling happily with the girl.She can't take it anymore so she walks to the two.

 

'I'll gonna get what's mine.'Taeyeon thought evily.

 

"Hey baby do I make you wait for long?" Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's lips .Tiffany was surprised at Taeyeon's aggressive move.

 

"No I'm fine here." Tiffany explains.

 

'Fine because you had a company who's flirting with you.'Taeyeon thought sarcastically.

 

"By the way Taeyeon this is Yuri my classmate when I was still in my junior high.Yuri this is Taeyeon my girlfriend."Tiffany introduced Yuri to Taeyeon. Yuri engage a hand shake to Taeyeon.

 

"Nice to meet you Taeyeon," Taeyeon takes Yuri's hand.Yuri whispers something to Tiffany and it triggers more Taeyeon's jealousy.

 

'Did? she didn't understand that Tiffany is my girlfriend? Mine! To be exactly.'Taeyeon thought angrily.

 

"I guess your girlfriend is fuming of jealousy right now I should go now." Yuri said still whispering.Tiffany nods and smiles at her lover.

 

'Still jealous freak but I love it'

 

"Nice to meet you Taeyeon but I need to go now my girlfriend is waiting me now bye Tiffany." Yuri waves and walks away.Taeyeon was left with stoned face.

 

"She has a girlfriend?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yes baby so stop your jealousy.I have you now no one can take your place in my heart." Tiffany said while caressing Taeyeon's face.

 

"I know it but I can't help I have a gorgeous and really beautiful girlfriend here." Taeyeon intertwined their hands.

 

"Aigoo ~ you're really a sweet talker, maybe I'm the one who might be afraid?" Tiffany teased Taeyeon.

 

"No it's not gonna happen because I'm here to stay for a long time.My goal is to make you happy with me too." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's crown.Tiffany again found herself feeling so much loved.

 

"Thank you Tae we should go now Mommy might get mad at us." Tiffany humors.

 

"You're right baby I need to have a good record to her." Taeyeon said seriously but it looks funny in Tiffany's perspective.

 

'This dork is really something.'

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

 

"Mommy How are you? I'm here with someone. She's the one who's making me happy like really happy.Mommy met  Taeyeon my girlfriend." Tiffany talk to her mother's grave.Taeyeon smiles at Tiffany's words.

 

"Hello Mrs.Hwang I finally visits your grave..I'm Taeyeon your daughter's girlfriend maybe you're frowning at this time.Why? Girlfriend? Not the usual.But Mrs.Hwang I promise maybe Im a girl, but I'll protect Tiffany like what a man does . I really love her Mrs.Hwang." Taeyeon said while kneeling on Mrs.Hwang's grave.Tiffany teared up at the sight.

 

"If Mommy is still living,I bet she will like you a lot Tae ." Taeyeon stand up and hug Tiffany to the side.

 

"Hey don't be sad your Mom will not be happy right Mrs.Hwang?" Taeyeon talk to Mrs.Hwang's grave.Tiffany giggled at her girlfriend's antics.

 

"Mrs.Hwang thank you for giving birth to this beautiful woman beside me.Even though we didn't see each other I know you're a good mother. Because you grew a woman who's beautiful inside and out.Really thank you Mrs.Hwang I really love your daughter so much .I promise I'll comeback here again asking for your blessing on our next step to our relationship." Taeyeon said while hugging Tiffany to her chest.Tiffany can't help but to cry at Taeyeon's sweet and thoughtful message to her Mother.She's surprise at Taeyeon's last confession. She suddenly felt butterflies wants to fly out on her stomach.

 

"Thank you Tae I hope you two meet before." Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's chin.The two stays for a while and just telling some stories to Mrs.Hwang's grave.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany is leaving when Tiffany saw someone from the corner of her eyes. She drags Taeyeon to the tree to hide,Taeyeon was startled by the sudden pull.Tiffany sign to Taeyeon to be quiet.Taeyeon looks at what Tiffany is looking.It's Tiffany's father. They hear Tiffany's father talking at Mrs.Hwang's grave.

 

 

"Minhee-ah it's been long since the last time I visited you.Until this time I didn't know if I'm forgiven but I know what I did is not easy to forgive... Again I'm really sorry I'm not there when you are fighting to your sickness.... I didn't know.." Mr.Hwang having a hard time to talk because he's fighting his tears. "I didn't know your sick when I left you and Stephanie.... Our daughter grew up as strong and beautiful woman." Mr.Hwang kneels down .

 

"If I only knew...maybe Stephanie will not go through those hardships alone.I'm a terrible father to let my own flesh suffered that much.." Mr.Hwang cannot fight anymore his tears and he cry at Mrs.Hwang's grave.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon heard all of Mr.Hwang's words.Taeyeon is busy soothing Tiffany because the latter is crying too.Tiffany really hated her father but it doesn't mean she doesn't care anymore to her father. When she heard all of those to her father her heart softened a bit.

 

"Minhee-ah if you just tell me I'll never leave you both. I know you became selfless again, that's why you didn't let me know it." Tiffany still listening to her father.She become more curious of her Father's confession.

 

"I know you didn't want to be a burden to me and you just wanted my happiness...But you and Stephanie will never be a burden to me. I know we keep a secret to our daughter that weve been long divorced... We agreed to be together although we don't love each other as much as we were. . But we decided to continue our relationship for Stephanie , but I met someone ." Mr.Hwang wipes his tears.Tiffany was shocked at the revelation of her father.

 

"They we're divorced that long?they keep it because of me.." Tiffany cries at Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon just continue to sooth Tiffany.

 

"That's when things getting complicated .I decided to move out ...I know it must be hard to our Stephanie to see her parents separates....I don't know what I'm gonna say I'm at fault here.I'm a terrible father I deserves Stephanie's hate." Mr.Hwang completely kneels down , he breakdown in front of Mrs.Hwang's grave.Tiffany saw it , she knew her father was at fault.But she also considered the fact her father didn't know her mother's sickness.

 

 

"You know I wanted to approach Stephanie but I'm afraid that she might push me away , because of what I did...that's why all I can do was just looked at her from a far even though I want to hug her and said to her I'm here...sh..e is not a...lone I'm still here.. I'm still her Daddy who's really fond of her and I really love our Stephanie she's our angel but I'm the one who breaks her." Mr.Hwang having a hard time saying all of her words.

 

 

Tiffany was not that a Satan , when she saw her father like that her heart was like stabbed by a thousand times .When she heard that heart piercing confession from her father all of her hate just vanished like flash.She still her father after all that's what she said to herself. Her father  , that she grew up to like a lot and follows all of  it's words.She admit she really missed a father figure in her life.When the time she forced herself to grew faster to make herself as an independent , it's really hard for her. Even though she looked tough but inside she's fragile as a thin glass.

 

"Baby shhh.. Breathe okay." Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's back to calm the latter.Tiffany wiped her tears and gently break the hug.Taeyeon was confused of her girlfriend , Tiffany walks where Mr.Hwang was.

 

"Here you need it." Tiffany reaches her handkerchief to her father.Mr.Hwang look up to see who's the owner of the hand.He immediately stands up and face Tiffany.

 

"Stephanie." Mr.Hwang uttered. "I'm sorry you have to see me like this." Mr.Hwang immediately wiped his face.He look to Taeyeon and Tiffany , Taeyeon suddenly froze when she met Mr.Hwang's gaze.

 

'God just by looking at those eyes making me really nervous ,will he agree to our relationship?'Taeyeon thought worriedly.

 

"I heard all of your words Daddy." Mr.Hwang's body shake uncontrollably when he heard his daughter called him again 'Daddy'.For Tiffany she thinks she had to break all the logics that exists on stopping herself for forgiving her Daddy.

 

"Ste--phanie you called me Daddy?" Mr.Hwang said while stammering.

 

"Yes Daddy after all what I've heard , I think it's time to give you a second chance to prove yourself Daddy." Taeyeon is smiling while watching Tiffany forgiving Mr.Hwang.She thought that moment her girlfriend was the most amazing woman she ever known. She's been in that place of Mr.Hwang pleading for Tiffany's forgiveness and she too was forgiven by Tiffany ,so she know how it feels to be forgiven by someone you hold dearly.

 

"Di--d I heard it right?" Mr.Hwang still can't believed his daughter already forgiven him.

 

"Yes Daddy , It's been long due I think it's the best time to heal our hearts from the bad past.Specially you're still my Daddy that teaches me so many things..." Tiffany suddenly breakdowns .Mr.Hwang runs toward Tiffany and hugs it.The scene never missed in Taeyeon's eyes her eyes too is glistening from happiness that her girlfriend was already okay with Mr.Hwang.

 

"The Daddy I look up so much, even though I came to the point I hated you but my Daddy's girl self can't stop thinking that maybe someday we will reconcile again." Tiffany said in tears , Mr. Hwang hugs Tiffany tightly.

 

"Forgive me Stephanie.. I know I've been a bad and worst Daddy to you.But always keep in your mind I always love you my dear daughter. Me and your Mommy ,your always be our Angel." Mr.Hwang kissed Tiffany's forehead Tiffany smiles warmly at the gesture. Taeyeon wiped her tears she's really happy for her girlfriend.

 

'I'm really happy for you my love.'

 

Mr.Hwang hugged for a long while until Tiffany breaks it.

 

"Minhee-ah our daughter is really amazing ,look she grow up to a fine woman thank you for giving me our angel." Mr.Hwang drapes his arms on Tiffany's shoulder, he kissed the side head of Tiffany.

 

"Oh Daddy I forgot to introduce to you---" Taeyeon interrupted Tiffany.

 

"Hi nice to meet you Mr.Hwang , I'm Kim Taeyeon ." Taeyeon extended her hands to Mr.Hwang , and Mr.Hwang take it.

 

'God this is nerve wrecking.'

 

"Daddy she's my girlfriend. " Tiffany said straightforwardly , Taeyeon was shocked to death at Tiffany.

 

'What she's thinking? What if her Dad disagree on us?'Taeyeon's thought was cut by Mr.Hwang.

 

"Oh so you're the one Minho is telling to me.." Taeyeon grew worried because it might a bad points of what Minho said."You're the one who's making my Stephanie happy. "Mr.Hwang smiled fatherly at Taeyeon.Taeyeon suddenly become tense and Tiffany saw it.

 

"Hey Tae relax ." Tiffany whispered on Taeyeon. Taeyeon look at Tiffany."But baby it's your Daddy ."Taeyeon whispered back , Mr.Hwang chuckles at the two.He can see how comfortable his daughter to Taeyeon.

 

"Taeyeon relax don't worry I'll never meddles on my Stephanie's suitors and relationships."Taeyeon just bows her head Tiffany giggles at her girlfriend.

 

"Taeyeon thank you for being there for Stephanie I owe you a lot." Mr.Hwang pats Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

"It's nothing Mr.Hwang I'll still do it even she didn't need it." Taeyeon smiles at Mr.Hwang, Tiffany swells in happiness when she saw the scene in front of her.

 

"Daddy just call me Daddy Taeyeon." Taeyeon became embarrassed because she didn't expect it.

 

"O--kay Daddy."

 

"That's better Taeyeon." Mr.Hwang thumbs up to Taeyeon, Taeyeon embarrassingly laughs at Mr.Hwangs antics.

 

The three talk for a while.Taeyeon also told the truth to Mr.Hwang.Tiffany said to Taeyeon that it's not necessary to tell it,but Taeyeon insists. Mr.Hwang can't blame Taeyeon because he too blame himself he's the one who's at fault.

 

"Stephanie I'll just see you again okay?" Mr.Hwang said and kissed her daughter's forehead.

 

"Yes Daddy we surely see again." Tiffany hugs her Daddy.

 

"Taeyeon see you too ,I know your taking care of my daughter very well but still always look at my daughter for me .Thank you Taeyeon." Mr.Hwang squeeze gently Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon pats it."Of course I'll do it Daddy ."Taeyeon said confidently.

 

"Minhee-ah I'm going now look for us here from above always okay....again I'm sorry." Mr.Hwang leaves and the two remain for a while.

 

"Mom I hope you're happy now, me and Daddy are okay now...so don't worry anymore. I love you Mommy." Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's arms .

 

"You're amazing baby, I'm glad you're mine." Taeyeon kissed the side of Tiffany's head.

 

"Mom were going too now."

 

"Mrs.Hwang I'm glad I visited you today .Thank you." The two leaves with intertwined hands and plastering a happy smile.

 

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are walking at the park when Tiffany saw Minho sitting on one of the bench. Taeyeon nods when Tiffany looked at her she understand what the latter's want.Tiffany and Taeyeon walks where Minho was.

 

"Minho." Minho turn around and stand up when he heard Tiffany's voice.

 

"Tiffany....." Minho looked also at Taeyeon."Umm...about what happened on the graduation."Minho said nervously.

 

"It's okay now Minho ,I'm sorry if ever throws my madness at you that time." Tiffany apologized for snapping Minho.

 

"Oh it's nothing I deserved that I meddle on your matter Sorry." Minho bows at Tiffany.

 

"Stop it Minho don't do that...Daddy and I are okay now." Tiffany cheerfully announces on Minho.

 

"Really? That's great I bet Uncle is really happy now." Minho said while smiling. "Yes he's really happy."

 

"Uhm...Tiffany I'm leaving this coming month, I'm going back to my parents." Minho said while scratching his nape.Tiffany was surprised at Minho's news.She suddenly felt guilty because Minho's effort of finding her was turn to a nothing. She can't do anything she really love Taeyeon more than anything.

 

"Are you still coming back here?" Taeyeon just watching the two .She too felt guilty , she feels like she snatch Tiffany to Minho.

 

"Yes , but it might take years I guess." Minho chuckles.Taeyeon suddenly remembers her contract overseas.

 

'! I really forgot to tell her about that.'

 

"I see , but please inform me when you're gonna comeback here okay?" Tiffany shows her pinky and Minho take it. Taeyeon knows she don't have to feel jealous but still it's Minho Tiffany's childhood lover.

 

"Kitten ~ someone is jelly I guess." Minho whispered on Tiffany. Tiffany look at Taeyeon she saw Taeyeon's pout."I can handle it."

 

"Kitten I'm going now just see you again?" Minho bids goodbye to his first love.Until now he still have feelings for Tiffany but he knows where his place was.

 

"Take care there Minho just call me when you need someone to talk okay?Bye Chubby-chubs!" Tiffany cheerfully waves at Minho. Minho smile sadly.

 

'I'll really gonna miss you Tiffany, but I need to move on now.Please stay happy and don't get hurt anymore.' Minho turns around while still waving his hand.

 

"Chubby-chubs huh?" Taeyeon said while her hands on her pocket. Tiffany smile at her sulking lover.

 

"I see someone is jealous ~" Tiffany hugs Taeyeon's neck.

 

"Yes I admit it, why do you have to be gorgeous that everyone wants you." Taeyeon pout.

 

"But this gorgeous is only for Hottie Taeyeon." Tiffany smirks and kissed Taeyeon's nose.

 

"HHmmm." Taeyeon just hums she's teasing Tiffany."yah!that's the only thing you gonna say?"Tiffany lightly part punches Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon again hums as an answer.

 

"I'm leaving you here." Tiffany unclasped her arms on Taeyeon's neck and start to walk.Taeyeon chuckles at the cute sulking Tiffany. Before Tiffany can walk away Taeyeon follows and pulls Tiffany's wrist  .Tiffany directly stumbles at Taeyeon's chest.

 

"You always love to walk away from me?I thought I'm a hottie then why walking away from me baby?" Taeyeon hugs Tiffany tightly. Tiffany smile at Taeyeon's chest.She look up at Taeyeon and shows her eye smiles.

 

"Gosh! I'm so lucky I can look at those pretty eyes closely." Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's eyes.

 

"Uhuh! I'm lucky too I have my charming and hottie Taeyeon. And don't forget I really love your eyes too." Tiffany pecks Taeyeon's lips.

 

"I know that." Taeyeon grins mischievously. "Tsk more like cocky." Tiffany snorts.

 

"You like me that way right? Because someone said...'you know when you're confident you have the Oppa vibes~'" Taeyeon imitates Tiffany's girly voice.

 

"Gosh! You're gross Taetae." The two continue to teased each other. Taeyeon still thinking of how she can say her contract at Australia to Tiffany.

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

Hello~~~

 

 

Just leave your thoughts down there.I need it for inspiration kekeke.

 

I love you guys.I know my story is still lacking but still you're subscribing to it.Thank you❤❤❤❤❤

 

 

⭐Bye~~~❇