Chapter 22: Stephanie

Poorly Blind

A pair of admiring eyes was looking at the sleeping latter. She feels like flying after their memorable moment last night.She still can't believe they made love last night. Taeyeon props her hand on her head.She gaze at Tiffany with full of love she look at Tiffany with so much admiration.Just by seeing Tiffany sleeping peacefully makes Taeyeon's heart at peace too.She looks at Tiffany dreamily she didn't know Tiffany is already awake.

 

Tiffany stirred from her sleep. When she opens her eyes ,she saw a pair of black orbs looking at her lovingly.

 

'I feel the tingling feelings. Is it how it feels? When you stare at her but you found out she's already looking at you.'

 

"Good morning my angel." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead, Tiffany closes her eyes at the kiss.

 

"Good morning baby ~" Tiffany beam a eye blinding eye smiles.

 

"Did I ever said to you?that you're eye smile is really beautiful?" Taeyeon asked and caressed Tiffany's eyes.Tiffany just blushed and didn't answer because she's being shy again.

 

"If  I never,then let me tell you,Fany-ah let others see that smiles of yours but only show me that beautiful eye smiles of yours that sparkling with love." That moment Tiffany feels like she want to scream at cringing words Taeyeon had just said.

 

"You're being cheesy again Taetae it's still early ~."Tiffany snuggles to Taeyeon, she hides on Taeyeon's chest.Taeyeon chuckles at the sight.

 

"I can't help it when you're near me words just want to praise you endlessly." Taeyeon pushes gently Tiffany to look at her.

 

"Okay ~ I'm not gonna say anything ." Tiffany accepts her defeat because she knew Taeyeon will continue to being cheesy.

 

"Why are you staring me like that ?" Taeyeon still looking at Tiffany with admiring eyes.

 

"You didn't know how perfect you are my love." Taeyeon said her thoughts out loud.Tiffany look at herself that's when she noticed.

 

"Yah!why are you in your clothes now and me here still !?"Tiffany noticed the already clothed Taeyeon. Taeyeon just smiles sheepishly she pull Tiffany closer to her.

 

"Sorry you're still sleeping and me , someone got my attention that I forgot to wake her up." Taeyeon moves to kiss Tiffany's bare shoulders.

 

"Then who is it huh?!" Tiffany said a bit annoyed .

 

"Here my baby." Taeyeon move her lips on Tiffany's lips. Tiffany's annoyed face vanished easily because of Taeyeon's smooth sweetness.Taeyeon takes Tiffany's clothes and give it to her.

 

"Wear it and I'm going down to cook some breakfast to us okay my y girlfriend." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's head and stands up but stop again."Thank you for last night baby it's really amazing. "Taeyeon holds Tiffany's hand.

 

"You're amazing Taetae." Tiffany beams a smile yet shy smile.Taeyeon leaves and goes down.Tiffany watch her back until it disappear.

 

"You're really amazing Tae I'm glad were in this together now."Tiffany takes her clothes and goes to the bathroom.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

Tiffany is done bathing and goes to the kitchen. She saw a back facing Taeyeon who's busy of what she's doing.Tiffany walks to Taeyeon she hugs the cooking Taeyeon to the side .

 

"What are you cooking baby?" Taeyeon acts like she not hear Tiffany and continue of what she was doing. She's just teasing Tiffany.

 

"Taetae ~~?" Still not replying.

 

"Yah! Why are you not answering me~~" Tiffany pouts and breaks her hug.That's when Taeyeon laughs in her signature ahjuma laugh.Tiffany crossed her arms and glares at Taeyeon.

 

"If you not stop laughing right now ,promise I'm going home right now." Tiffany states sternly. Taeyeon immediately stops .

 

"Hey baby why so grumpy I'm just teasing you sorry." Taeyeon hugs Tiffany and use her puppy eyes.

 

"You're really like teasing me." Tiffany hides at Taeyeon's neck.Taeyeon suddenly beam a kilowatt smile when she saw Tiffany's hickey,that she made.Taeyeon caress it.

 

"Mine and mine only." Tiffany heard it and touch the part where Taeyeon touched earlier.

 

"Tae ~ how about this how can I go to school now?" Tiffany asked while pouting and stomp her feet a bit.Taeyeon chuckles.

 

"Just let anyone knows you're taken already and mine." Taeyeon hugs Tiffany's waist.

 

"But ~~ Aish...I'll just use scarf Jess will teased me to death later." Tiffany pout more Taeyeon kissed it.Tiffany wants to protests but she knew she's defeated again by Taeyeon's sweet words.

 

"You're cute baby come on let's eat our breakfast. " Taeyeon drags Tiffany to the table.

 

"Hmmm...let me try your cooking hubby ~" Tiffany excitedly sits and digs in.Taeyeon plastered a proud smile.

 

'Hubby huh? I like it ,just wait more Fany.' Taeyeon chuckles at her cringing thought.

 

"Hmmm~~ it's delicious Taetae like your Umma's cooking." Taeyeon smirks and pose proudly like chef.

 

"Of course I want my baby to eat well." Tiffany smile at the thoughtful side of her lover."Now that you mentioned Umma's cooking can I invite you to Jeonju after our graduation ?"

 

"Of course Taetae but Im nervous Tae."said Tiffany.

 

"Umma and Appa wanted to meet the girl who's making their daughter happy." Taeyeon said to Tiffany's eyes directly, Tiffany understand it.

 

"Thank you Tae...but still ...." Tiffany whines.

 

"No worries baby ,I'm here my family will like you like I do ." Taeyeon winks at Tiffany.

 

"Gosh! You're really a flirt I guess you've used it for many times.And girls and boys die on that?" Tiffany huffs and Taeyeon chuckles at her sulking and possessive girlfriend.

 

'Oh God how can I live without this girl now?she's my favorite habit now.' Taeyeon grins at her thought.

 

"Of course Yes so many times ~~." Taeyeon said proudly. Tiffany immediately furrowed her eyebrows and stands up.

 

"See you're flirt! I'm going now." Tiffany is about to walk but Taeyeon make her sit on Taeyeon's lap.

 

"I'm not done baby...you're really cute when you're jealous and all possessive I like it ~~" Taeyeon peppers Tiffany's face with her kisses."I've used it to you for many times didn't I?"Taeyeon again winks .Tiffany just blushed madly.

 

'Aigoo ~ what I'm gonna do to this little devil of mine.'

 

"You like I'm jealous and possessive?" Tiffany asked cutely but with annoyed face.

 

"Yes I felt special and loved by you." Taeyeon pecks Tiffany's lips and Tiffany smiles at the sweet kiss.

 

"Because you are ." Taeyeon's heart jump at Tiffany's simple confession but drives her to the most.

 

The two continue their breakfast.Both eats happily and plastered a contented smile.Taeyeon will occasionally teased and said cheesy lines to Tiffany whereas Tiffany just blushed madly at her lover.

 

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

 

At the school......

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany meet Sooyoung and Jessica on the school gate .

 

"Hi Tiffany hows your sulking baby? Is she okay now?" Sooyoung asked Tiffany with a teasing smirk to Taeyeon.Tiffany smiled she knows Sooyoung will just dear bestfriend.

 

"Yah! Why are you calling me sulking baby!!" Taeyeon was about to attack Sooyoung but Tiffany stop her,that causes to fall Tiffany's scarf and the love bite never missed on Jessica's bullet eyes.

 

"Oohh Tiffany is that a hickey?" Jessica touch the purplish spot on Tiffany's neck.Tiffany immediately put her scarf back in a hurry she's really embarrassed now.She didn't answer Jessica.

 

"Wooow..uhuhuh!My sulking baby friend here is growing fast ...I'm proud of you buddy!"Sooyoung head locks Taeyeon and mess it's hair.Taeyeon immediately breaks it and flicks Sooyoung's forehead.

 

"Would you stop it?be a mature one ,Fany here is embarrassed now.Like you didn't do it too." Taeyeon hides Tiffany's face on her chest.Tiffany snuggles on the hug.

 

"Like your a mature one.." Sooyoung sarcastically said.Jessica shakes her head to the two .

 

'They have no cure.'Jessica thought.

 

"Come on Tiff , come with me let's have a talk.To you two bye."Jessica drags Tiffany and leave's the two complaining.

 

"Jessica where you gonna take my Fany!?" Taeyeon for the first time complains to Jessica.

 

"Princess don't leave me here!" Sooyoung sulks and stomping her feat like a kid.

 

"Sorry Tae.." Tiffany had  a apologetic face.

 

"Aish! Tiff faster!" Jessica glares at Tiffany.Both girls leave and the other two  can't do anything.

 

"Aish! Why you're girlfriend is so bossy!" Taeyeon banters to Sooyoung.

 

"It's you're fault the love bite you made make things like this!" Sooyoung fight's back.

 

"How's it's the reason!" Taeyeon pokes Sooyoung's shoulder.

 

"Aisshhh! We should go now our girlfriends leave us here." Sooyoung walks out and Taeyeon just follows her friend dejectedly.

 

"Hahaha Tiff look at our girlfriends they're look funny." Jessica laughs she's just teasing the two.

 

"Jess why did you bring me here?"

 

"Nothing I just wanted to stop those two." Tiffany nods."but Tiff you've grown up now I thought you gonna die a ."Jessica laughs at her own teasing.

 

'Here I thought I'm gonna passed her teasing... Guess I'm wrong?'

 

"Haha so funny Jess?" Tiffany just laugh sarcastically at Jessica.

 

"How was it?" Jessica pokes Tiffany's waist.

 

"Om my gosh Jess ! I'm going now." Tiffany leaves Jessica and walk away.

 

"Hahaha still the shy Tiffany." Jessica laughs softly at her friend. "I hope no more problems to come , let Taeyeon and you be happy."

 

"Yah!!! Tiff!! Wait for me!" Jessica walks in an unusual fast of walking.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

Months have passed and they become busy .Of course jealousy is still there.The most fuming one is Taeyeon. She's really jealous because the fact that she's still not complacent to Minho.Of course she can still saw the longing and loving gaze Minho is giving to Tiffany.She just think the positive sides because they're graduating next week.She just let Minho be next to Tiffany after all Tiffany is hers.

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica will be the first who will graduating. Sooyoung and Taeyeon will be graduating after two days.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany will just only have a time on weekends. They will used it wisely because the two just can't get enough with each other. They will go on a date , late night driving and many things that lovers do.

 

The other two is just fine with the busy time,when weekend comes they too used it wisely.They understand the conflict time .

 

Taeyeon is really frustrated at their situation she wanted to end everything , so she can have Tiffany all by herself. She too is really excited to their coming trip to Jeonju.

 

Tiffany's and Jessica's graduation day...

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica marched on the stage with proud smile.On the audience their proud girlfriends too is really happy for the both.The ceremony is done and picture time is happened everywhere. Sooyoung and Taeyeon runs to Jessica's family , Tiffany is there too .Tiffany is a bit sad because she's the only one who get her diploma. But she's glad that she has Taeyeon so the sadness diminish immediately.

 

"Congrats baby I'm proud of you." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead Tiffany smiles.Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tightly.

 

"Thank you Tae you're graduating too in next two days."Taeyeon just nods and fix Tiffany's hair.

 

"I'm glad you're here with me , with one of my most important events in my life." Tiffany laced their hands together.

 

"It's nothing baby , I'm glad too that I'm here to see one of the most important events in your life Fany-ah." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's hand affectionately.

 

"You two! Stop the PDA!" Sooyoung and Jessica shouts at the same time.Taeyeon just sticks out her tongue.

 

"You midget you became more braver huh?" Jessica smirks.Taeyeon hides at Tiffany.

 

"Baby you're Ice Princess friend !" Tiffany just chuckles at her friend and lover.

 

"Jess stop it ."

 

"Princess come here they bullying you." Sooyoung joins the playfull bickering.

 

"Yah!Choi! Don't add more." Taeyeon attacks her friend. The two continue to ramble.Their girlfriends just watch them and let them do what they want.

 

"But it's your fault you're too touchy and cheesy to your baby?" Sooyoung said while head locking Taeyeon. Taeyeon keep struggling at Sooyoung.

 

"It's non of you're busi..ness she's my girlfr...iend so it's nat...ural for me to be th...at way."Taeyeon said still trying to escape at Sooyoung.

 

"Too much alibi you're just a natural byuntae you know it!!" Taeyeon finally escapes at Sooyoung. Taeyeon immediately twisted Sooyoung's arms.

 

"Yah! Ya...h! Ooouch!!" Sooyoung cries in pain.

 

"Serves you right giraffe!!!" Taeyeon said while panting.

 

"Yeah midget!!!" Sooyoung fight's back.

 

"Tae stop it now." Tiffany decided to stop the two.Taeyeon immediately stop and goes to her lover.She immediately hugs Tiffany from behind.

 

"Hahahaha Whipped!!" Sooyoung teased Taeyeon again and laughs loudly.

 

"Choi Sooyoung!" Sooyoung too stop immediately when she heard Jessica's stern voice.

 

"And now who's the whipped one." Taeyeon sticks out her tongue.

 

"You two are both whipped!!" Their girlfriends shouts in synchronized mode.The two stop .Jessica and Tiffany laughs at the two, they're glad to their girlfriends even though it's childish sometimes but they're really perfect girlfriends.They know where and when to become serious at the situation, even though the two is really born to be a dorks.

 

They keep talking animatedly to each other.Teased there , make fun of each other just enjoying the graduation ceremony. The talk was stop by a sudden voice that interrupts their happy conversation , specially Tiffany.

 

 

"Stephanie." Someone calls Tiffany.

 

Tiffany suddenly stop and can't move after she heard the voice .She wanted to but she can't. She really froze at the voice she thought she will never heard.Jessica too stop and shocked .The other two is confused of whats happening .Tiffany turn around and look at the man who called her.

 

 

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hello....

 

Just leave your comment down just wanna know your thoughts ....

 

Thanks for the sub!!!!;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

 

⭐Bye~~~❇