Chapter 16: Make It Right

Poorly Blind

Tiffany's POV

I'm here at the school I'm waiting for Taeyeon to come.I don't know why I have to do  this.I have the urge to talk Taeyeon because I felt like I cheat on her??I don't know my mind can't be in peace since last night .I kept thinking of what happened yesterday .Taeyeon drives me crazy maybe she put some black magic on me?to be this stupidly in love with her. I'm bewitched am I?

 

When my break comes I look for Taeyeon in her classroom but I can't see her even Sooyoung. So where's this two.Speaking of Sooyoung ,Yes I must call Jess.

 

"Hello Jess"

 

"Yes Fany?"

 

"Do you know why Sooyoung and Taeyeon didn't go to their class today?" I asked impatiently.

 

"Grumpy?no Soo just said she's not going to school they have something to do ."

 

"Okay thanks Jess see you later."

 

I end the call .Is she avoiding me because of yesterday but I didn't plan that me too is shocked for what Minho did.Speaking of...

 

"Hi Kitten I'm sorry for what happened yesterday." Minho said with hopeful face.

 

"Why?" That's the only word I produced.

 

" Tiffany let me explain this,I didn't know where it started that I grew to like you more than a friend. "Oh that's the first...the first he call my name .Maybe he's really serious now.Wait!she like me?

 

"I tried to stop it but It's still you that I wanted.I know you love somebody ,that's why I put my feelings aside. I just chose to teased you atleast when I teased you I can make you laugh and smile ."I'm shocked to his revelation.

 

"What happened yesterday is just ...I'm just caught up by the moment. That time I'm mesmerized maybe because of my pent up emotions.So Tiffany I'm really sorry I hope we can be friends." This kid is really one of a kind maybe just maybe I can like this guy if he comes earlier. But I still chooses where Taeyeon came first. Gosh!I'm so I don't know.

 

"Why so serious? It's not like you" I humor to light up the mood.

 

"Because I'm really guilty here." Minho said still not smiling.

 

"Thank you Minho for your appreciation to me.But you don't have to be feel guilty let's just pass it and Yes we're still friends I can't find someone like you anymore.Maybe just tone down a bit your teasing?"I cheered him because he still look guilty.

 

"Huhuhu kitten I'm so touched~~~waahhh!!" I guess his okay now because he's now starting to be playful again.

 

"I can't believe that I'm going to say this but I'm comfortable with you like this?not being serious because you creeps me out." I teased.

 

"Yah!You're playing me at my weakness you're heartless kitten ~~~"See it's his gene's.

 

"Can I considered this as defeat of yours?"I asked smugly.

 

" Yeah dream of just wait kitten~~"He said while smirking.

 

"Haha I'll wait for it~"

 

We spent our time just teasing and teasing. Were back again to our old self.He's asking me even I'm teasing with him ,he can detect that's something's bothering me.I didn't tell him the truth because I don't want him to be more guilty. I salute Minho for respecting my feelings for Taeyeon. Even if he has the chance to pursue me but still he didn't pushed himself .That's why now my respect for this annoying guy is increase incredibly.

 

"Minho I'm going now thank you ." I said with genuine smile.

 

"I must be the one who's gonna be thankful kitten ." He said with sincerity.

 

"I guess we're both thankful in this friendship." I said and hugs him.

 

"Thanks Kitten."

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

I waited for Taeyeon taking chances maybe she will still come. But I guess she's not coming.I really missed her today like really.Today I found myself waiting for her sudden presence but it never happened. I suddenly missed all the thing's she's been doing for me for almost two months.

 

Her surprises, unexpected gifts and the cute pleadings.It's just one day but look at what it causes to me?I feel like I'm at lost.Did she lost her interest to me already?

 

"Are you really giving up Tae?"

 

I thought you're not gonna stop until I forgive you.Am I too much for my punishment did you grew tired of me?But you---- Aish!!!

 

 

Next day ...........

 

I go to school early to find Taeyeon again.I go to Taeyeon's classroom again and I only saw Sooyoung. I walk to where Sooyoung is.

 

"Hi Sooyoung." I greet.

 

"OOh...Tiffany ..Hi." Sooyoung greets back something's a bit off to her.I become suspicious.

 

"Do you know where Tae is?" I asked with scrutinized stare.

 

"Ahmm...She's busy doing something she said to me." Hmm?something is really off to this giant?

 

"And what is it?that you have to absent yesterday and only you today?"i asked suspiciously. I throw a dagger looks I  intimidate her a bit, for her to say the truth.

 

"Ummm..Tiffa.ny." I think it works she's contemplating now if she can say or not.

 

"Sooyoung please tell me where's Taeyeon please~~~" I pleaded.

 

"But Taeyeon said to me strictly to not say anything." Sooyoung said while zipping like a zipper. I guess I have to do my last chance.

 

"I tell Jessica you're lying to me." I saw her face change immediately.I smirk Whipped!

 

"Yah!Tiffany that's cheating ~~ Okay you got me there tsk!"I stick out my tongue.

 

"Okay I'm sure Taeng will kill me for saying this.She's sick since yesterday."

 

"What?!How she is right now?" I said worriedly that little devil how could she not take care herself.So she's not absent because she's mad at me.

 

"Her fever is not that high like yesterday. Don't worry I already give her the right food and medicine." Sooyoung said assuringly.

 

"How did she get that?"

 

"That midget is been sleepless plus stress from school work and thinking of you."

 

 

"How can she not take care herself.Can I go to you're place?" I asked .

 

"Are you?" She said with questioning look I understand that.

 

"Yes I think it's the right time to give us a second chance. I'm afraid that I can wait any longer because you know something bad might happen again."

 

"You know what that midget friend of mine is so lucky to have a girl like you... So understanding." Sooyoung complemented me.

 

"You know I'm lucky too it's just our fate meets at the not so nice situation." I said. it's true if I just didn't know Taeyeon's plan I must say I have the perfect partner.She has those traits of a perfect partner.I can think our meeting is not just coincidence.

 

"Bye Sooyoung just see you around.Can we exchange for tonight?"I bid goodbye and I decided to not finish my classes. I'm going to Taeyeon's place .

 

"Yes of course I got my princess you got your prince charming, so it's a win!win!situation just don't be too rough to Taeng she's still sick." Sooyoung teased me while smirking.

 

"Yah!we're not even doing 'it' you !" I flick Sooyoung's forehead.My face now is red .

 

"Okay I'm just kidding see you Tiffany." Sooyoung runs away.Tsk!this giant thats embarrassing.

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

 

I'm here now at Taeyeon's place.I buy her some medicines and food to cook.I hit the doorbell but no one  is answering. So I decided to call her name.

 

"Taeyeon! This is Tiffany please open the door?" I heard a footsteps and the door suddenly opens.Revealing a pale and cute Taeyeon, why because of her cute pj's.

 

"Tif...fany?"She said to me with surprise face." Why are you here? "

 

"You don't like me here?" I said a bit disappointed .

 

"No!no..no..it's just I'm surprise you're he..re." She blabbered to me she's being cute right now.Oh yes I forgot that I'm still not giving her my already spoiled forgiveness.

 

"Can I come in?"I asked while showing the things I bought for her.

 

"O..oh.yes hhere I help you with that.." She said and trying to help me with my belongings. She's really a gentlewoman even though she feels sick but still....

 

"No you don't have to you're sick I can carry it thanks." I said with sweet smile.

 

 

I goes inside and she gesture me to sit on the couche.She's a bit tense maybe she's still shocked to my sudden appearance.

 

"I heard from Sooyoung you're sick since yesterday. And don't be mad at her if she said to me.I asked for it." I said a bit sternly.

 

"Why did you asked?" She asked but I didn't answer it .She look not mad at me for what happened yesterday.

 

"Can I use your kitchen because I want to cook you some food." I asked politely.

 

"Ah.. Ye..s." Why she's stuttering much ?is she nervous to me?

 

I go to the kitchen and start to cook.I decided to cook her chicken soup and some side dishes.

 

"Why are you doing this?" She asked me with confused face.

 

"Uhmm..is there have to be a reason ?"

 

"Maybe?because you know?" I understand her questions .I turn off the stove and prepared her food.I serve her,a I put the soup to her and sit to the opposite side of her.

 

"Thank you for this Fany....you dont have to this." I just smile to her.

 

"Just eat Taeyeon you need it.Don't mind me here."

 

She obeys me and eat well.I just watched her to eat.By the look of her she likes the food.I can live like this forever watching her eating my cook food with satisfied look.

 

"Fany thank you for this it's really delicious ." she smiles showing her chin dimple.

 

I put the plates on sink and started to wash it.While washing she stands besides me .

 

"You know what I'm really happy that you're here again at my house." She started.I just continue my business.

 

"But I've been wanted to ask it earlier why did you suddenly came here and prepare this?" She said talking about what I did for her this night.I just chuckled at her.

 

"Why?is there funny for what I said?" She asked cutely.I stop what I'm doing.

 

"Hmmm?How should I say this?" I think for a while because honestly I don't know how to start.

 

"Actually I've waited for you yesterday but you're absent and I found out you're sick from Sooyoung that's why I'm here."

 

"But still---" I didn't make her finish her word.

 

"The reason I waited for you and asked Sooyoung where are you is because of what you saw the other day.." I mumbled the last word and bows my head .This is so embarrassing.

 

"Ah...what about that?" I can see the frown in her face.

 

"What you see is nothing... Minho just kissed me suddenly and I promise I never kissed back.He already apologized today please don't misunderstood that?" I pleaded like I'm caught up cheating.

 

"It's okay I believe in you ."

 

"Thanks God why did you walk away?"I sighed in relief.

 

"It's because I can't look at that scene that  you with someone else .I thought Minho already take my place to you I thought I'm too la--" I cut her words.

 

"Did you know that one of the reason I go here. It's because I miss you I guess it's true that ' absence makes heart grow fonder'" She's confused I can see.

 

"What a...re you sa...ying?"

 

"You know you're slow...I'm not gonna talk about it unless you figure it out." I said and back to washing the plates.Suddenly she stops me from washing.She dried my hands and hold it.She look at my eyes with glistening eyes.

 

"You already forgiven me ?" She asked with those soft onyx eyes that bores to my soul.

 

"Yes Taeyeon I already did long time ago." I show her my sweetest smile ever.

 

"But why?" She asked and look down.

 

"Tae look at me ." I lift her chin to look at me."Yes you hurt me but to see your efforts on getting my forgiveness. Makes all my logic vanished because you're very special person to me Tae."I said with tears.I feel Taeyeon wipes my tears.She rested her forhead to mine with closed eyes.

 

"Thank you Tiffany... thank you,you don't know how thankful I am"I smile at her she must have lift a heavy burden in her heart. Because I can see how relieved she is.

 

"I'm sorry Tae that you have to feel this heaviness in your heart." She opens her eyes and look to me .

 

"You don't have to be sorry Fany I deserved this  .But don't mind it anymore  for what's important is you forgive me already thank you Fany-ah."Oh how I miss that affectionate voice of her.

 

I hug her and I feel she holds my waist like her life depends on it.

 

"Oh God only knows how I miss this." I heard her but she suddenly pushes me away.

 

"Ouch Taeyeon!" I yell because I hit my back at the kitchen sink.

 

"Oooh...sorry Fany." She worriedly asked and checks my back."Sorry Fany I just carried away by the moment sorry Fany. "I know she's not talking about the push.I just giggle at her stupidity.

 

"You cute babo!" I poke her cheek and she's confused for what I'm doing.

 

"I shouldn't have hug you if I don't like it.I should have push you too the way you did.Or maybe you don't like it?" I teased.I see her horror face.

 

"What!? No! For the fact I really love your hugs." She said in fast way.I giggled at her cute acts oh I miss this cute little devil.

 

"Really?" I smirked at her."then show me"Gosh this is embarrassing but I miss those hugs.

 

She comes closer to me and holds my hand.She gaze to me with those loving eyes.She puts my arms around her neck and holds my waist.She caressed my face and just looking at it intently.

 

"Fany-ah you don't know how happy I am .I feel like my heart swells with so much happiness .Thank you for forgiving me it meants me a lot.Im ashamed of what I did Fa---" I cuts her and wiped her tears.

 

"Let's forget about it please let's start a new will us?" I see she nods her head .

 

"Thank you Fany-ah for this it really meant a lot to me." I see she's looking at my lips.I know what she's thinking you want it huh?

 

I leans in she's surprise but become composed immediately. I closed my eyes and I feel her hold on my waist tightens. The moment I feel her lips to mine everything stops,like it's just two of us.We kissed in the same passion and rhythm savouring every part of our lips.Taeyeon tilt her head to deepen the kiss I feel her longing to the kiss .

 

Taeyeon breaks the kiss and look at me with those loving gaze.I feel butterflies on my stomach because of those intense loving gaze.

 

"Fany-ah I really love you...will you give me a second chance to make me things go right?" She asked me with those hopeful eyes still love is visible.

 

"I will not answers it back because you said to me 'I love you'is a statement not a question.But I'll still say it because I'm going to give you that chance.Taeyon I love you too." I said showing my eye smiles.Taeyeon hugs me suddenly.

 

"Thank you Fany-ah for giving us a second chance .I'll court you again if that's necessary but I'll still do it." She kisses my forehead. "I love you" I kisses her chin I'm happy everything is alright now to us.

 

"I love you too."

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

I'm in Taeyeon's room .

 

"Tae you should sleep now so you can go to school tomorrow.When you asleep I'll be going then." I said while cleaning a bit her bed.Suddenly I feel a pair of arms on my waist.Although I'm really gonna stay for tonight.

 

"Taetae?"

 

"Please stay...pplease?"She said and kiss both of my shoulders. I turn around and put my arms on her neck she automatically holds my waist.

 

"Why would I?" I said and hide my face on her neck .

 

"Because I really miss you by my side." She kissed the crown of my head.It's not my first sleepover here even in we're still in that relationship, I'll sleepover here sometimes I initiate or she request it.

 

"Then I'll be gladly sleep her." I said and kiss her neck.We stare for a while and decided to break it because I might melt."come on it's sleep time now."

 

Taeyeon follows me we lay in the bed  .I feel Taeyeon hugs my waist and I automatically rested my head on her left shoulder like we used to do before. I feel she kissed my head and I smiled at the warm gesture.I really miss this moment with her.I suddenly regretted my punishment because it really feels great.

 

"Goodnight Fany-ah" She kissed my forehead ,I really like it when she do it. I really feel the she respected me a lot.

 

"Goodnight Taetae."She hugs me tightly I hope now everything's gonna be alright this time.

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

"I hope those two will work things out now." Jessica said while resting her head on Sooyoung's shoulder.

 

"I hope too princess I'm tired of their push and pull." Sooyoung hugs Jessica tightly.

 

"Let's sleep now goodnight princess."

 

"Goodnight Soo baby."

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Taeny is okay now!!!! :D

 

How was it?I need your feedback guys to boost me.

 

Thanks for the subs  muah*

 

Thanks for the support guy's I love you guys...

 

⭐Bye~~~❇