Chapter 9:Knock!Knock!Taeyeon...

Poorly Blind

Taeyeon and Sooyoung are now in Taeyeon's apartment just hanging out.They are now playing with a little bit of funny bickering. They make fun of each other.

 

"Yah!midget you cheater!" Sooyoung shouts because Taeyeon blocks her controller.Taeyeon just sticks her tongue.

 

"Aish..I don't want to play anymore I'll just eat than play with you." Sooyoung spats.

 

"I'm bored! Soo!" Taeyeon said lifelessly.

 

"Is Tiffany still ignoring and avoiding you?" Sooyoung asked.

 

Yes , Tiffany has been avoiding Taeyeon for three straight days.

 

"Yeah and I'm frustrated that whenever I come near her she'll runaway from me."

 

"Be patient Taeng it's your fault remember?" Sooyoung informs.

 

"I know .Do you think I'll just let her to avoid me so I can easily ends everything?And for the fact I cancel my plan .Because Jiyeon said I should end things well without any complications." Taeyeon suggests.

 

"Are you insane!!" Sooyoung yells."If you want to end this matter in a good tone.Breaking up her in this state is a bad decision. "Sooyoung state's.

 

"Why she's avoiding me so I should use the chanc-- Ouch!!" Taeyeon cannot finish her words because Sooyoung hit her head.

 

"You stupid midget!you want to end things well? Right?" Taeyeon nods.

 

"Breaking up with her is a bad choice cause, Tiffany will be hurt and think that you and Jiyeon have something." Sooyoung pause."which is true,but please solve this first and after that proceed to what makes this whole situation better."Sooyoung end it with a sigh.

 

"You're right. At first I want Tiffany to suffer but you know what Tiffany is not that bad." Taeyeon thinks."for the past two months I don't see any flaws with her for the fact she's a great girl."Taeyeon unconsciously smile and Sooyoung saw it.

 

'Tsk..aigoo Taeng you should wake up your sense's you're falling into pit without knowing.Too bad you start it with a bad note .'

 

"I can see that ." Sooyoung agrees.

 

"But I've been asking this why Tiffany did breaks hearts?"

 

"I don't know that's I warn you to don't assumed everything."

 

Sooyoung's phone suddenly rings .

 

"Oh hello Sica" Sooyoung greets cheerfully. Taeyeon saw it and make a face 'who's that?'.Because Sooyoung smiling like an idiot .

 

"........."

 

"Okay I'll be there in a minute bye see you." Sooyoung ends the call.

 

"Who's that Soo?"

 

"Jessica." Sooyoung answers plainly.

 

"What?!the Ice Princess!"

 

"Yah!don't call her that name!" Sooyoung scold.

 

"Are you both together? How?when?" Taeyeon barges questions.

 

"Easy Taeng I'll explain you later because I have to go." Sooyoung runs away and left Taeyeon.

 

"Maybe I should meet Jiyeon ." Taeyeon decides and left too.

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

"Hi Taeng" Jiyeon greets and hugs Taeyeon. Taeyeon reciprocated the gesture.

 

"Hi Jiyeon-ah I miss you."

 

"I miss you too."

 

They talk and cuddles.But somehow Taeyeon's mind is flying somewhere.

 

"Hey Taeng are you listening?" Jiyeon asked because Taeyeon is been spacing out.

 

"Oh sorry what it is?"Taeyeon awakes in her deep thoughts.

 

"I said when do you plan to end everything with Tiffany?"

 

Taeyeon thinks for a while.

 

"I'll do it soon promise."

 

Jiyeon leans in for a kiss.But in the middle of the passionate kiss Tiffany's face appears in Taeyeon's mind.She abruptly breaks the kiss.Jiyeon is surprise by the act.

 

'Dafuq!why did I see Tiffany's face.Did I thinking that Tiffany is the one I kissed with?that's a no I only want Jiyeon maybe I'm just bothered by Tiffany's ignoring that's why she occupied my mind.'Taeyeon thought.

 

"Oh sorry Jiyeon-ah I forgot I have something to do .We just see tomorrow okay." Taeyeon kissed Jiyeon's cheek.

 

"Okay see you" Jiyeon is still thinking of Taeyeon's act earlier.

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

Taeyeon goes to Tiffany's apartment taking the chance to see the eye smiling girl.But got disappointed to know that Tiffany hangout with her classmates.

 

The next day at the campus......

 

Taeyeon walks around to see find Tiffany. Then she see it sitting on one of the bleachers. She just first look at Tiffany from a far.

 

"Beautiful" Taeyeon didn't know what she blurted out.

 

Tiffany is sitting prettily. Her hair is down and some strands is waving because of wind.Anyone would see it ,will find it breathtakingly beautiful. You will find calmness and serenity in Tiffany's view just like what Taeyeon blurted out 'Beautiful'.

 

Taeyeon suddenly hears a loud knock.A loud knock in her chest.

 

"Why am I hearing this?" She just holds her chest.She's about to go near Tiffany but got abruptly stop.Because a guy suddenly sits beside Tiffany and pats Tiffany head.

 

"Hey cutie rooftop buddy!you look like a lost kitten today." Minho cheerfully said.Tiffany is a bit startled but smiles when she see it's Minho.

 

"Hi will be okay you know." Tiffany roll's her eyes .She gotten close with Minho in just a short span of time,because Minho is easy to get along.She spends her time with Minho when the time shes avoiding Taeyeon.She treats Minho only as big brother .

 

"Fany-ah" Taeyeon interrupted the moment of two.She didn't like the closeness of the two .

 

Tiffany is surprise that Taeyeon is there but also happy to see Taeyeon near.Even though she's avoiding Taeyeon but deep inside she miss Taeyeon so much.And today too she decides to stop avoiding Taeyeon .She think Taeyeon is punished enough and she saw the effort of Taeyeon put. She knew Taeyeon waited her after class but she ditched Taeyeon and she also knew the visits in her apartment because she's there,she just told to her neighbor to say she's not in the house.

 

"Taeyeon."

 

"Can we talk?" Taeyeon pleads and changes her gaze to Minho.Tiffany is confused why Taeyeon is looking at Minho with those eyes.She think maybe Taeyeon wants to talk just the two of them.

 

"Ah Minho can we talk next time ?" Tiffany said politely.

 

"Of course yes !see you rooftop buddy!"Minho said and mess Tiffany's hair .

 

Taeyeon was surprise by the act.

 

'Are they close that much?'

 

"Who's that Minho guy?" Taeyeon asked like a jealous girlfriend.

 

"Ah I've met her in the rooftop and we got click and suddenly become a friend." Tiffany said calmly

 

"TTsk..that fast? But anyways I'm here to apologise and explain." Taeyeon said a bit annoyed her mood comes down because of the guy.

 

"Are you sure you're sincere in your apology because I can see you're a bit annoyed." Tiffany asked and suddenly realizes.

 

"Are you somehow jealous to Minho?" Tiffany said smiling .Taeyeon thought is she really jealous?

 

'No that's not,I'm just annoyed by the fact she avoided me for days and got a guy close in short span of time.'

 

"Why would I ?" Taeyeon said.

 

"Then what's with the face?"

 

"I said I'm not..wait you're talking to me am I forgiven?" Taeyeon asked in a hopeful face.Tiffany just smile in the cute sight.

 

"I've forgiven you already but I just wanted to punished you that's why."

 

"Really ?" Taeyeon is surprised that she is forgiven easily.

 

"Yes I can't get mad at you for too long you know."

 

Taeyeon just hugs and kiss Tiffany's forehead. She's incredibly happy that Tiffany forgiven her.She thinks she feel happy because she can now end things well.

 

"Thank you Fany-ah"

 

"Don't lie to me again Taeyeon, promise that?"

 

Taeyeon feels that aching again in her chest.The word 'lie' just haunt her and takes her to the core.She suddenly feel guilty and she's in a mess right now.

 

"Yes I promise." Taeyeon said.

 

"I miss you." Tiffany smiles that make her eyes curved into a crescent. She was stunned by the beautiful smile .Again she hears that knockings in hear chest.

 

"I miss you too." Taeyeon partly lied cause she feels too that she misses the eye smiling angel.

 

"Come on I'll walk you to your class." Tiffany takes the extending hand of Taeyeon.

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

Jessica called Sooyoung yesterday to answer Sooyoung's question. But unfortunately emergency meeting happened. So today shell make sure  she can tell her answer.

 

"Sica why did you call me?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Because I'm going to answer your question days ago." Jessica said .

 

Days ago Sooyoung drop the question she's been waiting, but got interrupted by Tiffany's call.

 

Flashback

 

"You know you're too slow.You know I might take away by someone." Jessica just teasing Sooyoung but a part of it is true ,thruth that she wanted Sooyoung too asked as her girlfriend. She thinks the time span has been long enough to shorcut everything.

 

Sooyoung was shocked and suddenly blurted out.

 

"No!Jessica will you be my girlfriend?" Sooyoung said in hurry.Jessica just giggle.

She's about to answer but her phone rings.

 

End of Flashback

That time she list Tiffany the most hated person in the world.

 

"And then what is your answer?" Sooyoung asked nervously.

 

"Yes.I want to be your girlfriend too." Jessica smiles.

 

Sooyoung stands up and hugs Jessica.

 

"Thank you Sica you'll never regret it.I'll take care of you and make you happy."

 

Jessica hugs back Sooyoung.Then suddenly the bell rings.Jessica grumbled.

 

"Why in the earth our moment got always interrupted by a Ring!"

 

"It's okay princess at least the ring not interrupted your sweet 'Yes'" Sooyoung winks.

 

"Oh where did you bring my shy Choi Sooyoung?" Jessica with playful tone.

 

"Err she was taken by A gorgeous and beautiful Jessica Jung." Sooyoung said in flirty tone.

 

"Gahd!?did I just make a wrong decision?"Jessica asked.

 

"No because you got a good catch." Sooyoung states confidently.

 

"Aish ...come on were going late." Jessica holds Sooyoung's hand and Sooyoung just obeys.They just flirt and teased each other in their way.

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻ ◻◻◻◻◻ ◻◻

Taeyeon drive's home Tiffany.

 

"Thank you Taetae." Tiffany smile.

 

"Goodnight Fany-ah and say hi to Jessica for me." Taeyeon hugs Tiffany.Tiffany breaks the hug kisses Taeyeon's lips.Taeyeon just kiss her back.

 

Taeyeon feel something on her stomach. And again that knocking sounds in her chest is knocking again loudly.Tiffany break's the kiss and sweetly smile at Taeyeon.

 

"See you Good night drive safely on your way home." Tiffany lovingly said.

 

"Okay go inside now."Tiffany goes inside her apartment.

 

Taeyeon is about to leave when she see Jessica and Sooyoung walking holding hands together.

 

"Hey Taeng you drive home Tiffany?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Yes what's that?" Taeyeon asked and pointing the holding hands.

 

"We're together midget is there a problem.?" Jessica said coldly.

 

'Oh here she comes again forever Ice cold Princess.'

 

"Yeah Taeng we're together I'll explain it later." Sooyoung said."Sica goodnight and sleep well I'll fetch you tomorrow. "Sooyoung bidding her goodbye.

 

"You too Soo." Jessica tip toe and kissed Sooyoung's cheeks and walk on the apartment.

 

"Ew' you should explain it later." Taeyeon grimace.

 

"Like you're different I saw your lovey dovey with Tiffany. If I didn't know I would think Tiffany is your real girlfriend." Sooyoung states .

 

"Haha funny whatever I'm going home Im so tired!" Taeyeon said while stretching her joints. Sooyoung follwed and goes home together.

 

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

"Tiff!!!" Jessica squeals.

 

"Oh Jess what's the problem are you okay?" Tiffany goes down in hurry worried that something happened to Jessica.

 

"Yes!definitely Sooyoung and are together!" Again Jessica squeals.

 

"Oh my gosh !I thought something bad happened to you."

 

"Wow! You're very supportive bestfriend like really..." Jessica sarcastically said.

 

"Whatever ..but congratulations I'm happy for both you .I thought your feelings will be rotten because of the long delay." Tiffany teased a bit.

 

"Haha make fun of it like I care." Jessica states coldly.

 

"Ouch! I'm hurt just because you had Sooyoung your snapping me now?Ouch Jess you're being a bad bestfriend." Tiffany act like she's crying.

 

"Stop it drama Queen! Tell the one who's been busy to her midget girlfriend." Jessica fights back she's not backing out with this playful bickering.

 

"Yah!you don't have to mock her height you  know!" Tiffany answer back.

 

"See your defending her .You changed Tiff in the past I'm the one you're defending I'm hurt." It's now Jessica's turn to fake her cry.

 

"Aish! You're so gross at this! I think the best is ..we should sleep goodnight Jess."

 

"Goodnight too.Sleep well ." Jessica hugs Tiffany and goes to their respective rooms.Both girls sleep with a smile in their faces.

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐◻⬛⚪⚪

Chapter Nine!guys hope you liked it.

 

Taeyeon what's happening to you?sort it out woman.

 

Dont be mad at Taeyeon shes's just too confused right now...imagine you had a girlfriend then youre liking someone?its hard right?

 

Jessica and Tiffany's friendship here hilarious but amazing kekeke.

 

How was it?comment down your thoughts like always I need it for inspiration*wink*

 

See yah!!

 

⭐Bye~~~❇