Chapter 13: Angel's Thoughts

Poorly Blind

TIFFANY'S POV

 

It's been weeks Taeyeon still seeking forgiveness from me.For those  weeks she never fails to show how sorry and badly wanted my forgiveness. I've forgiven Taeyeon already but I just want to see how sincere she is to her apology.

 

Why did I forgive her already?because simply I love her that much.Why did I said it because even though she hurt me I still consider her as the best thing that happened to me.I just got sad and hurt when she have a secret relationship with Jiyeon. I thought I already have her but I guess not.

 

I'm not mad for what she did,because me too had done that too.Who am I to judge if I'm the one judging is no different. We can say it's different situation but still I'm no Saint here.Because she don't know that I have that past .She do nothing in my past that I should get mad at her.

 

I'm just hurt badly because I thought Taeyeon loves me too.Because those expressive eyes,passionate kisses and warmth she shares with me tells she love's me too.But everything is just a big fat infatuation.

 

I don't know why she's keep seeking my forgiveness. If she can just dismissed it and enjoys her relationship with Jiyeon. I'm confused?I'm jealous that's for sure but what else can I do.She's not mine anymore.

 

"Yo!kitten!" Oh!here he goes again.

 

"Minho stop calling me kitten!" I said while glaring.

 

"Oh~~ kitten are you glaring or doing a kitten eyes?" What the ! this guy is so ridiculous.

 

"Stop it or I'm not gonna talk to you" I said frustratingly sometimes he's too annoying.But I'm thankful because he's the one who always accompanied me whenever Jess is busy.I can say he is a good friend of mine who never fails to cheer me up.

 

"Okay~~~.So how's your midget?"

 

"Yah!don't call her that!" I defended Taeyeon.

 

"Aish love sick fool!She's so lucky eh?Oh kkitten~ why are turning to a red bull?" This guy really knows how to annoy me.

 

"I'm not .Stop it Minho!" I pleaded because I cannot take her antics anymore.

 

"Okay..but why did you still forgives her despite everything?" Minho asked to me and look up .

 

"Simply because I love her." I states confidently because that's the truth.

 

"Oh~~~kitten is being romantic here~~~" Minho teased again haist this guy has no cure. I bet her girlfriend's cause of death will be his teasing.

 

"Stop it!Minho I'm going now ?so see you around?" I said to Minho because I'm going to the library now.

 

"Okie dokie!kitten bye~~~"

 

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

I'm here now at the library the same library that me and Taeyeon have met.Actually remembering that moment when she approach me I instantly felt the attraction. Who would not?milky skin,cute nose,luscious lips and cool oppa aura.That time she just take me right there and then.

 

"Oh Taeyeon what did you do to me?" I mumbled.

 

"Hi Fany." Oh speaking of.. I didn't say anything I just acts like nothing.That's how I always communicates her now.

 

"Oh..I see you still not want to talk to me.I understand" I can see she smiles but  disappointment is visible in her face .I want to wipe her sad face but I have to be strong on not giving up easily.

 

"Even though you're not gonna talk to me .I'll still wanna talk to you." She said to me smiling but sadness can be seen her eyes.

 

"I forgot to say it but me and Jiyeon are no longer together weeks ago."

 

I'm shock to know it,why?why did they end things? Is it because of me?

 

"No you're not the reason,but partly.Confusing right?" I find it funny because she looks like making a monologue by herself.

 

"Actually Jiyeon is the one who break up with me.Because she said my heart and my mind was no longer belongs to her.That my heart and my mind had been taken by someone else."

 

'Is she that a player?? '

 

"She also said that I've fallen in love with someone else long time ago without noticing it.That's when I realized too that I've fallen for this angel."

 

'Why she looking me that way?that look and her eyes is it love?No!it will never be.'

 

"This eye smiling angel captured my heart silently without even trying .She make me lose my sanity for making me too confused." She pauses."So Tiffany Hwang I know it's too late to say but I love you Fany-ah"

 

'That soft tone she always used to me the tone that always make me surrender myself helplessly.'

 

"I'm not gonna force you to answer it back to me.Because saying 'I love you' is a statement,not a question."

 

At this moment I want to hug this little devil but angel in my heart.That longing gaze she's conveying to me.Makes me want to say to her that I'll already forgiven her.But I still have to punish this little devil for making me agonized.

 

"I know what I did is not forgivable, but I'm gonna do anything, just to take the chance of proving you that I'm so sorry and I regretted what I did.Although it's too late  but still I still wanna grab that chance.No matter what percent still have."

 

I saw regret in her eyes...I can see she's sorry .She looks like a kid who's scolded by her mom and now she's apologizing.

 

'I'll wait for what will you do Tae,will you patiently waits or just give up?'

 

"I know I used my wrong judgement on your situation. That's stupid of me for going in a war without any weapons that can match my enemy. I should have know first why did you play every guys heart.I should have known first to avoid you from hurting."

 

I suddenly feel sad remembering those dark past of me.The nightmare I almost not escape. I'm starting to tear up, because when my Mom is involved I get too emotional easily.But I didn't notice to that Taeyeon is tearing up too.

 

"I'm really truly sorry Fany-ah .I kn..ow I plan to make you fe..el the pain of being played.But tru..st me in the midd..le of my plan slowly but surely you captured me witho....ut me know...ing it."She said it with difficulty because of crying.

 

Taeyeon is now crying in front of me.This is the first time I see her this vulnerable I want to hug her because I can feel her sadness.

 

"Fany I'm going now thank you for giving me a chance to talk to you. I'm going now be home safely.Also bear my sudden appearance because I'll be doing it everyday. Because I want to prove that I sincerely and genuinely sorry."

 

I can see she want to hug me but she abruptly stops herself .I watched her leave and I can see she's wiping her tears.

 

"I'm sorry Tae everything's gonna be okay just be patient."

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

Minho,Jessica and me are talking in the school open ground.Where just teasing and making fun of each other,of course Minho leading the fun teasing.

 

"Minho!stop it!" I scold because I can see Jessica is too annoyed now.

 

"You kid!I'll skin you alive!if you don't stop!." Jessica is glaring at Minho.Minho fakes that she is shivering.

 

"Okay~~~Eomma " Minho still teasing Jessica.

 

Our teasing stops when Sooyoung calls Jessica.

 

"Hey Princess why are you shouting I can hear from a far." Sooyoung sits beside Jessica and kisses Jessica's cheek.Taeyeon is there too but I act like I don't mind her presence.From the corner of my eyes I can see she's looking at me.And that look is so familiar? Ah yes!so she's jealous ?But why?and who?

 

I follow her gaze ah...that's why.Minho is playing my hands puting a fake ring using a grass leaves with flower on the middle.

 

"Yay!look it looks beautiful in you." Minho said happily.He's truly a kid in heart tsk...

 

"WWow..it looks beautiful you're right thank you." I cheered because it's really beautiful. I hear someone clears her voice and it's Taeyeon.

 

"EEhem...Fany-ah this is for you." Taeyeon is giving me a lunch box I think for a while but I decided to get it.I can see she still jealous.

 

"Thank you Taeyeon you don't have to do it." I said acting coldly but deep inside I'm squealing because this is sweet.

 

"No it's from Umma I told her that you love her dishes that's why she cooked it for you." I'm surprise and happy too that she talks about me to her Umma .

 

"Say to your Umma that I'll eat this well and Thank you too." I smiles but abruptly back to my cold mask.

 

"I would love to do it,no problem your thank you will deliver to Umma."

 

"Yah!midget why Tiffany only how about your bestfriend~?" Sooyoung said childishly.Taeyeon just rolls her eyes.

 

"Yah!Soo stop it !its too annoying both you and Minho are too annoying!" Jessica exclaimed to Sooyoung and Minho.

 

"It's Choi's charm ! Right Minho?" Sooyoung said while wiggling her eyebrows to Minho and the two is High fiving.

 

"Yeah you're right! Giant!Too bad they can't handle our charms~~" Minho acts like a child and pouting.

 

"Ew'Minho stop it !it will ruined our good images." Sooyoung exclaims.

 

"Like you're not doing it ." Jess adds the banters.Sooyoung immediately stop and silence herself.

 

"And now that's ew' you both of your bestfriend are whipped! Hahahaha." Minho said while laughing.

 

Aish Minho plus Sooyoung is equals disaster.

 

After the fun teasing the surrounding becomes silent.Because were now doing are respective school activity. There's still a little bit of teasing but it dies down easily.

 

I see Taeyeon is not studying. She look tired she's now resting her back at the tree.She will occasionally look at me but immediately look away if I caught her staring at me.'Cute' that's what she is right now .

 

I drink my water cause I got thirsty but stupid me I spilled it on my skirt.I see Taeyeon immediately stands up and walks to me,but stops when Minho comes first to me.

 

"Aish kitten are you a five year old kid?" Minho said to me while wiping some spilled water on me.I see Taeyeon gets her belongings.

 

"Ahmm...I'm going now I forgot I'll meet Umma see you guys around bye." With that she leaves.By her looks I can see she's sad and a little bit upset.Is it because Minho got first to help me than her?

 

"There its okay now." Minho announced.

 

"Thank you Minho." I said but my eyes still following Taeyeon's path.

 

"Just be careful next time kitten I should going too see you guy s~~~" Minho runs away from us.

 

"You're midget is too emotional." Jessica said while hugging Sooyoung's waist.

 

"What are you talking about."

 

"Don't act you don't know. You see how upset Taeyeon that she cant take care of you.And that Minho kid makes her more feel small." Jessica states nonchalantly.

 

"Why is that?"

 

"You're too dumb Tiff you and that midget are really perfect for each other. Dumb couples.She will felt those emotions because she thought she never had the rights to care for you anymore .And she's jealous because someone can take care of you and that make her scared that maybe you can never look at her the way you at her before.Because someone is taking that place." Jessica explained.

 

"What should I do Jess?I already forgive her but ..." Jessica cuts me.

 

"But what's stopping you?" Jessica asked me.

 

"Nothing I'm just scared of that we may clashed on the middle and bring back this topic .And then we will just fight and break in the end." I blabber.

 

"You're thinking too much.Can't you see what she's been doing .I hate that midget I admit it I'm not that evil but I see she's sincere. She look like a zombie and unhealthy now?.Maybe it's time to take that second chance?" Jessica asked.

 

"Princess is right Tiff.I've seen the most vulnerable moment of Taeyeon. She never shown this kind of side of her for the time we've been friends. This is the first time I've seen her so down even if she's still with Jiyeon she never like this.She just wanted your forgiveness, she's not even expecting more anymore."

 

I'm surprise to know that is she giving up on me?am I being too much for punishing her?

 

"Don't take it in a bad way.She still love's you but she thinks she dont deserved your love anymore. So she just accepted that your' forgiveness will be enough and can make her happy."

 

Taeyeon why ?I know you repents all of your bad doings.That's enough for me to accept you wholly again.

 

"So Tiff be better sort it out right away to avoid any complications. I'm a bit tired of this so please just make up and make out!" Jessica said teasingly.

 

"That's my princess" Aish this two really they are high fiving to their idiotness.

 

"We're going now bye Tiff! Get off woman!" Jessica smacks my .

 

"I will just wait." I mumbled with determination. I'm ready for the new chapter of my life with Taeyeon. No matter what happen in the future we will make things out together.But right now I just watched her cute antics .I'm evil right?but Taetae is being cute.

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Heres Tiffany's POV next chapter will be Taeyeon's.

 

How was it?just comment your thoughts I've been inspired by your comments.

 

Thank you and see yah!!!

 

⭐Bye~~~❇