Chapter 23: Lost

Poorly Blind

"Yo...u..."Tiffany stutteringly said.She suddenly felt dizzy her head is spinning.

 

"Ste...phanie." Tiffany's father said.Her father was with Minho that makes Tiffany more shocked.

 

"Do...n't you ev..er come ne..ar me ." Tiffany said with difficulty because of the emotions she's feeling right now.She feels like exploding anytime because of the emotions she's having right now.

 

"I'm  here to congratuates you Stephanie." Mr.Hwang said dejectedly.

 

"I don't need it ....I don't want to hear anything from you." Tiffany hissed.

 

"Stephanie let me talk to you and explains everything." Her father pleads. Tiffany's eyes starting to glistened.Taeyeon holds Tiffany's hands but Tiffany slaps it's away.Taeyeon was really shocked at what Tiffany did. Jessica drags Taeyeon to her.

 

"Don't mind what she did,let her be okay ?understand her?" For the first time the two talk calmly.Taeyeon just nods she's still shocked of what just had happened.

 

"Talk!?for what?" Tiffany hissed at her father.

 

"Stephanie please let me explain. I know what you have been suffered .Please let me talk to you" Tiffany's father walk a little to her.

 

"Don't move..." Tiffany coldly states."You didn't know a little bit of what I have suffered and what I am after what happened. My life was in a mess ....I almost throw my own life."Tiffany still in her cold tone.But inside she's really mad and weak.She feels like want to be invisible that time.The hurt and pain just came crashing to her.

 

"Stephanie I know I've hurt you and your Mommy but please let me explain everything." Tiffany's father still pleading.

 

"TTsk! You now telling that? Are you there when I'm alone fighting for Mom? And did you saw what had Mom been suffering that time?" Tiffany now completely cries.Just by thinking of what her Mom and her had suffered makes her feel really weak."Are you there to guide me when I feel I don't know where I'll go? I'm all alone even though my friends are there, but still your support is what I needed. " The other three and Minho can't do anything but just watch because they can't meddle to Tiffany's matter.Taeyeon was again shocked to her girlfriend's behavior. She want to hold Tiffany but Jessica stops her.Minho suddenly felt guilty because he's the one who invited his uncle.

 

 

"Ste...phan..ie." Tiffany's father bows his head in shame.He too can't imagine what her daughter had suffered.

 

'This is my fault too.'

 

"Tiffany please listen to uncle." Minho can't stop himself from meddling because he knows Tiffany's father has reason.

 

"So are you the one who bring him here? I should have known...I'm going now." Again , Tiffany found herself at lost.She again can't think straight the pain is too much to bear.She thought she long..long..way gone to this feeling but guess not.Taeyeon follows Tiffany.

 

"Fany-ah." Taeyeon softly spoke and reaches Tiffany's hand that again was slap away.For the third time Taeyeon was found herself shocked at Tiffany's behavior.

 

"I need to be alone so don't follow." Taeyeon almost shivers at the cold tone used by Tiffany.

 

"Bu--" Taeyeon can't finish her words.

 

"I said I needed to be alone!" Tiffany burst .Taeyeon froze for what Tiffany did.Tiffany walks away without looking back.

 

"It's my fault.I'm sorry for what I have done .Can I excuse myself I'm going now,again I'm sorry take care of Stephanie for me." Tiffany's father said with glistening eyes.

 

"I'll follow uncle ." Minho follows Mr.Hwang.

 

"Taeyeon don't take it to the heart okay? Understand her,be patient ." Jessica pats Taeyeon's back.Sooyoung joins too.

 

"But it really hurts to see her act that way and to see her that hurt." Taeyeon said who feels like crying now.She's really hurt that Tiffany had just snapped her.But the other side she understand what Tiffany is feeling right now.

 

"You know I've been there to your position. Tiffany in the past had been snapped me for many times like she didn't know me at all.She's really just hurt that's why she's like that.I'm telling you Taeyeon I've been there.So if I'm you? Just be patient and remember your love for her." Jessica hugs Taeyeon and gesture to Sooyoung that they have to leave.

 

"Buddy just try to talk to her tonight. But remember don't push her to talk with you okay?she's all yours tonight." Sooyoung warmly said to her bestfriend. Sooyoung and Jessica leaves.

 

"Why now?" Taeyeon just dejectedly walks away.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

It's supposed to be a happy night for us tonight but I guess it's not gonna happened anymore.I don't blame Mr.Hwang for what happened maybe he just choose the wrong moment that's why , this is the outcome of his sudden appearance.

 

 I'm on my way to Tiffany's apartment. I admit I'm hurt the way Fany treats me earlier but I understand what Jessica said.That's the first time she snapped me that way but I know she's just at lost right now. My angel must be hurt so much to be that way.I don't know If I'm gonna listen too to her father. But I can see her Father's determination on telling the truth.

 

 

I stop my car and immediately goes out.I run to Tiffany's apartment I have a spare key ,of course it came from Fany.I open the apartment I still bring the wine I bought for tonight. I'll try my luck to celebrate her graduation day.

 

"FFany-ah ...baby?" I calls out but no one answered. I straightly walk to Tiffany's room.I enter but I found none.I try my  luck on the kitchen. There I saw Tiffany putting cook foods on the trash bin.I think she cook it before the graduation.She continue to throw foods in the trash bin.

 

"Fany-ah." I spoke. Tiffany turn around to me and looked at me with blank eyes.That time I  felt the coldness literally.

 

'Fany-ah don't be that way I'm hurting too.'

 

"I know something happened earlier but can we still celebrate you're graduation party?" I nervously said .God this is nerve wrecking than asking her to be my girlfriend.

 

"Are you blind? Can't you see I'm not in the mood?" Oh that was cold.How can I help her if she's like this.

 

"I know baby but it's supposed to be your happy day,that after years of stud----" I was cut by her cold treatment again.

 

" Well it's not now ,so you may leave me now I need to be alone please."She's really look lost,I can't see my sweet and shy Fany to this moment. If I can just erase those pain and bad memories you had I'll do it immediately, but I know only you can heal it.I just surrendered and give her what she wants.I really want to celebrate with her tonight.

 

 

"Okay I understand." I walked near to Tiffany .I lean in for a kissed on her lips but she bows her head down.I'm hurt that's the fact ,I suddenly felt small the way Tiffany acts to me but I just shrugged it away. I just kissed her forehead a lingering one.I want her to feel that I'm here for her.

 

"I see you tomorrow baby.I love you." I wait for her response but nothing. I guess she really needs time alone.I walk away and look back at her but still she's looking down.I goes out and drive way home to calm my hurt heart.

 

 

Next day 1 day before Taeyeon's graduation........

 

 

I'm here again at my angel's apartment.I came here late it's now almost 6,because I do some errand about school. Jessica and Sooyoung are still in Jessica's parents house.I'll try again to talk with Fany.I walk inside but the apartment was quiet. I walk to her room and open it luckily it's not lock.

 

I saw Tiffany's back she's still sleeping.I walk to her and sit on her bed.I caressed her hair she really looks tired.She still look pretty though.

 

"Baby heal your heart sooner I can't see you like this I'm hurting too." I whispered and kissed her head gently.I guess I wake her up.She stirred up.

 

"Fany-ah wakes up I bet you still not eating your lunch wakey wakey ~ now " I try to light up the mood.

 

"Why are you here?" I was taken a back by her question its still cold.That time I think what she did was rude maybe I'm just tired that's why I thought of that.

 

"Baby I'm here to look if you eat or are you okay now." I try to hold her hands but again she didn't let me she flinched at it.I'm really hurt but I have to remember what Jessica had said.I have to be patient with Fany.I felt like crying at this moment.Her eyes are not showing any emotions.

 

"I can eat by myself and I'm okay now so you can go home now." Jessica was right she's not listening to everything you would said to her.I just dejectedly nods at her.

 

"Baby don't shuts us out we're here for you." I really wanna be with her side at this time of her life. I want her to lean on me when she felt like no one will catch her.I want to be her comfortable shoulder to lean on.

 

She turn her back to me and I just sighed sadly. I just sit there and stare at her.

 

"Fany-ah I know what you're feeling right now is can't be understand by anyone but only you.But I just want you to know were  here for you specially me.Fany-ah I'm here ...always." I wiped my own tears because I'm really sad of what's happening to Fany.I know shes crying too.And I really miss her now ,our teasing and cuddling moments. I wanted to hug her but I can't, because just by touching her hands she didn't let me and she's flinching to it.

 

"You're still going to my graduation tomorrow right?I'll wait for you baby.I love you I'm here." I kissed her head."I leave the food I bought eat it later good night baby.'I leave and I hope she will come to see me getting my diploma.

 

 

Gradation day of Taeyeon and Sooyoung.....

 

 

"Don't worry it's still early Tiffany will come Taeng." Sooyoung said to me encouragingly.

 

"You're right."I try to cheer myself.

 

Minutes passed and the ceremony started but still no sign of Tiffany.Sooyoung has been called to the stage and Jessica really look so proud at her.Can I see that today to Fany?.The call out continues but still no Tiffany until I'm called to the stage. I guess she's not coming.I walk up to the stage with fake smile , because I can't smile genuinely when my love is not there.

 

 

I'm disappointed but I understand her .I waited for her because I wanted her to meet my family earlier. Because we have a plan already on going to Jeonju.My mood just goes down drastically.Even though Sooyoung trying to cheer me up but no use.Because only Tiffany can make my mood change that time.

 

"Taeyeon just be patient at her please..."Jessica look at me apologetically." She'll come to you just be patient, I know it will end sooner."Jessica hook her arms on Sooyoung.

 

"Taeng we did it! So smile now just for today okay." Sooyoung again trying to cheer me up.

 

Graduation has end and my parents also leaves immediately because of some business. I didn't go to Fany I'm still disappointed ,Maybe she still needs some time to think.Maybe I just celebrate it alone.I'm disappointed just a bit , because I expect for her but I understand she maybe still needs time.

 

 

This coming Saturday is our trip day to Jeonju.Now I'm contemplating if I should still push it at this situation. But I promised it already to my Umma.I'll just try to convince her if she didn't want maybe I'll be going alone.

 

 

Days passed.....

 

 

I didn't go to Fany's house for the past few days.I didn't hold a grudge but I'm just giving her needed space.For the fact I'm going crazy right now because I really miss her so much.But I don't know what I gonna do .I'm a living zombie here.I'm packing now my clothes for our or my alone trip to Jeonju.As a plan I'll still go to her house to invite her.

 

I didn't go because I don't want to push her too.I don't want to make things be in a bad situation that's why I decided. I'll still be patient with her because I really love that woman so much.

 

I just lie down at my bed, just thinking of what happened this past week.

 

"I miss you Fany-ah I wish I can wipe your pain easily." I thought sadly .I get my belongings and drive to Tiffany's place.

 

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Just comment your thoughts down..

.

 

⭐Bye~~~~❇