Chapter 18: Doing Well

Poorly Blind

Taeyeon is in front of Tiffany's apartment, she's fetching Tiffany.She hides the pink stem rose she bought for Tiffany. She's planning to do her surprises for Tiffany today.

 

 

She just stand and rested her back on her car.She saw Tiffany is coming out and walks to Tiffany.Tiffany welcomed her with an eye blinding smile.

 

"Hi beautiful ,good morning." Taeyeon slightly hugs her waist with her left arm and kissed Tiffany's forehead.

 

"Good morning Taetae."Tiffany replies still with smiles.

 

"For you baby." Taeyeon gave Tiffany the pink rose.

 

"Thank you Taetae I love it!" Tiffany celebrates not because it's pink but she really think it's a thoughtful and sweet gesture of Taeyeon.

 

"So can I have my kiss?" Taeyeon purses her lips to Tiffany.Tiffany giggles at the cuteness of Taeyeon.

 

"Why?is there a reason for that?" Tiffany teased Taeyeon a bit.

 

"Oh forget about that we should go now ." Taeyeon said dejectedly .She holds Tiffany's hand and start to walk.Tiffany is smiling at the sulking Taeyeon.

 

"Taetae ."Tiffany calls out.

 

"Wha--" before  Taeyeon can speak completely she received nothing but the kiss she wanted earlier.Both smiles at the kiss .

 

"Don't sulk anymore my big baby okay." Tiffany pecks Taeyeon's lips.

 

"Of course my baby." They ride the car and drives to their school.

 

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany came to the school on time.Taeyeon as always send Tiffany first to her class.

 

 

Taeyeon is gone for minutes, when Tiffany realizes that she forgot to get her notebook to Taeyeon.Tiffany hurriedly walks to Taeyeon's classroom. But her eyebrows automatically knitted because of the scene she saw.Taeyeon is laughing animatedly to Jiyeon. She knows what she feels right now is not right,but Jiyeon is Taeyeon's ex-girlfriend.So she thinks its natural.She walks her way to where Taeyeon and Jiyeon is.

 

"Taetae" Tiffany announces her presence. Taeyeon and Jiyeon turn their attention to Tiffany. Taeyeon immediately walks to Tiffany and holds it's arms.Jiyeon bows to Tiffany's presence.

 

"Baby why are you here?" Taeyeon asked innocently not knowing the building bad aura.

 

"Why you don't like me here?" Tiffany thinks maybe Taeyeon don't want to disturbed her alone time with her ex.

 

"Hey baby what's with the grumpy mood?" Taeyeon cups Tiffany's face.Jiyeon detects the awkward mood and do what's the best.

 

"Oh Taeng I'm going to the class now ,bye Tiffany." Jiyeon politely smiles to the two.Tiffany just slightly bowed her head to Jiyeon.

 

'Oh still nickname base ?gosh why I'm jealous ..I have Taeyeon already I should trust her more.'

 

 

"Hey baby you still not answering my question?" Tiffany felt guilty for what she act earlier. She reason, it's just natural to feel those kind of emotions.So she just put it away because she trust Taeyeon.

 

"Sorry Tae don't mind that I'm here because I forgot to get my notebook." Taeyeon is confused to Tiffany's sudden change of mood.

 

'Is my baby is a bipolar? '

 

"Oh I'm sorry you have to run for this here." Taeyeon said with worry .Because she is being worried that Tiffany runs to her class ,because she too forget to give it to Tiffany.

 

"It's okay Tae maybe I need some exercise." Tiffany humors to the worried Taeyeon.

 

"But you're y enough to make everyone drools to you including me." Taeyeon wiggles her eyebrows.

 

'I guess I'm wrong, when it comes to ertness she's really in tsk...can I back out to this byuntae.?'Tiffany thought while shaking her head.

 

"You're really a ."

 

"What no I'm not." Taeyeon disagreed.

 

"Like I don't like pink,I'm going now Tae see you." Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's cheek.

 

"Bye baby !" Taeyeon jumps a little while waving her hands.Tiffany laughs at the childishness of Taeyeon.

 

"Dork!"

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻ ◻   ◻◻ ◻ ◻ ◻◻◻◻◻

 

"Look at that two ,they're really happy now." Jessica said while looking at Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

"Yeah right princess I'm really happy for them." Sooyoung said while her hands is busy on something.

 

"Ouch!" Sooyoung scream in pain when Jessica slaps her hand that molesting Jessica's thighs.

 

"That's for being ert." Jessica glares.

 

"I'm sorry princess." Sooyoung put her arms on Jessica's shoulder.

 

"You know what ? I really disliked Taeyeon after what she done to Tiffany.Because when she first approach to Tiff I'm just being a protective friend I don't really dislike her.Glaring and snapping out her is just part of my protectiveness to Tiff ." Jessica pauses"But now even after what happened I started to like Taeyeon for Tiffany, because she really make Tiff happy."Jessica states and rested her head on Sooyoung's shoulder.

 

"Princess Taeng really loves Tiffany she's just too dumb to realize it.Yes we can say her plan was the stupidest thing she ever done but she really regretted it .I'm not being biased here but I think Taeng deserves Tiffany's forgiveness." Sooyoung starting to molest Jessica again.

 

"They both deserved the second chance.And you ... I don't deserved your molestation!" Jessica pinch Sooyoung's waist.

 

"Ouch!ouch! Sorry princess you're just too irresistible ,so sorry princess."Sooyoung said while holding her own waist and Jessica's hand to prevent from pinching her.

 

"Don't use your flirtiness to me Choi Sooyoung! " Jessica crossed her arms and turn her back to Sooyoung.

 

"God?where is my Baby Soo the one who's innocent?" Jessica asked while looking up.

 

"She's gone when she had this gorgeous and y girlfriend." Sooyoung answer nonchalantly without looking at Jessica. Sooyoung's head is bowed because she's guilty. Jessica want to laugh at the sight. She's actually blushing at Sooyoung's comment.

 

"I think you should send me to my class now." Jessica said while kissing Sooyoung's cheeks."maybe later I'll reward you."Sooyoung's ear perks up when she hear what Jessica said.

 

"Really princess come I'll send you now." Sooyoung holds Jessica's hand and start to walk.Jessica just shakes her head .

 

 

"You're really a ."

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

Tiffany is done to her class.She peeks outside to see if Taeyeon is outside and there she see her lover.Taeyeon is leaning her body at the wall while her hands is in her pocket.

 

 

'My baby is look cool right now.'Tiffany thought while smiling.

 

She walks to Taeyeon and put her playful side.

 

"Boooo!!!"

 

"Wahhh! Fany you scare me there." Taeyeon said while holding her chest.Tiffany just laughing at Taeyeon.

 

"Yah!you're being a bad girlfriend now baby." Taeyeon pouted.

 

"Sorry Tae ,but you really look cool earlier oppa~" Tiffany teased Taeyeon.

 

"What's with you baby?" Taeyeon playfully pinch Tiffany's face."that you like to teased me tonight? "

 

"Taetae ~~  why?I can't teased now my baby?" Tiffany said while intertwining their hands.

 

"Nope because my baby is the boss here." Taeyeon said while gaze deeply in Tiffany's eyes.

 

"Stop it~~." Tiffany bows her head because she's blushing madly at Taeyeon's loving gaze.Taeyeon chuckles and hugs Tiffany.

 

"I love you"

 

"I love you too Taetae."

 

"We should go now ." Tiffany said and drags Taeyeon she's really shy because of Taeyeon's  too much sweetness.

 

"Yes boss!" Taeyeon salutes and walks too.

 

"You're really a dork."

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are on their way on Tiffany's home but Tiffany notice something.

 

"Hey Tae this is not the way on my place." Tiffany asked while looking around.Taeyeon shifted a little to reach for Tiffany's hand.

 

"Easy baby I know it's not the way,because I'm gonna take you to the park." Taeyeon continues to drive while smiling.Tiffany left with a stunned face.

 

"This woman never forgets to surprise me.' Tiffany thought happily.

 

"We're here Fany-ah." Tiffany nods she's about to unbuckle her seatbelt but Taeyeon beats her.

 

"Thank you Tae." Tiffany was blushing like a tomato. Taeyeon nods and goes out to open the car's door for Tiffany.Tiffany said thank you to Taeyeon.

 

"Why did you bring me here?"

 

"Nothing I just want you to bring to the places that we used to go." Tiffany nods and suddenly drags Taeyeon.

 

"Come on Taetae ! We should play badminton again." Taeyeon shakes her head at the childish Tiffany.

 

 

"Catch it Fany!" Taeyeon hits the shuttle to the way of Tiffany.

 

"Yes!I hit it Taetae!" Tiffany celebrates.They play and laugh ,they just enjoy each others company.Taeyeon dominates the game because she's more faster than Tiffany. Pout was only Tiffany can do.

 

"Fany ! catch it!" Taeyeon shouts but unfortunately Tiffany didn't catch it ,it directs straightly to her face.

 

"Ouch~~" Tiffany touches the part where the shuttle hits.Taeyeon immediately runs to Tiffany.

 

"Oh!baby I'm sorry whe...re did it hhi...t?Taeyeon panics because she's afraid that she might hurt Tiffany.

 

"Here~~" Tiffany points at her forehead and pouted cutely .Actually it didn't hurt that much.Taeyeon saw the redden part.

 

"Oh God...I'm sorry baby." Taeyeon peppers Tiffany's forehead with her kisses. Tiffany smiles at the panic Taeyeon she felt love how Taeyeon take cares her.

 

"Baby stop it~ I'm okay now..." Tiffany cups Taeyeon's face and she saw the worried Taeyeon.

 

"But look at it ,it turns red now." Taeyeon defends.

 

"It's okay now because of your kisses." Tiffany kissed Taeyeon at the nose.Taeyeon blushed and Tiffany saw it.

 

"Oh my gosh my Taetae is blushing ~." Tiffany teased Taeyeon.

 

"No I'm not~~" Tiffany peppers Taeyeon's face with her kisses too.She can't resist a sulking cute Taeyeon. She felt proud because only her can see this side of Taeyeon.

 

"I love you Kim Taeyeon!!" Tiffany shouts .Taeyeon was surprise by Tiffany's act,but she thought Tiffany can't beat her in this thing so she did what's best.Luckily there's no people around.

 

"I love you too Tiffany Hwaaaang!!! I love you so muuuch!" Taeyeon stands while shouting. Tiffany stop her by blocking Taeyeon's mouth with her hand.

 

"Tae stop it~~~its enough." Taeyeon holds Tiffany's waist and caresses Tiffany's face.

 

"I'm so much in love with you Tiffany." Taeyeon rested her forehead on Tiffany. Tiffany feel that time that she is the most beautiful woman alive.Because Taeyeon makes her one .

 

"Thank you Taeyeon because you never give up ." Taeyeon leans in and kissed Tiffany. The two share a one passionate kiss that drives them to thousands of happiness that they can't explain.

 

 

Because the two is drawn to each other they didn't notice the pair of envying eyes that looking at them.

 

"Tiffany if told you what I have to say, and if show you what I feel for you and fights for it would you give me a chance?" Minho whispered to herself he didn't plan to see it but he saw Taeyeon and Tiffany accidentally.

 

"If I came earlier would Taeyeon's place be my place too?" Minho walks away at the scene.He can't take it anymore .The one she used or he thought he could have is now clearly in love with someone else.

 

"I still take the chances I could get." Minho muttered drives away.

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

Wooh!Minho what is this?

 

A sweet Taeny we have...

 

How was it?just comment down your thoughts about this chapter.

Thank you salutdee and dodaen for the upvotes thanks a alot..

Thank you as always muah****

 

⭐Bye~~~❇