Chapter 24: Trip

Poorly Blind

These past few days Tiffany knows she's at lost.She still can't accept the fact that her father is still can face her after all what happened. She had the urge to know what her father wants to say.But she can't do it for now,she still needs time.

 

 

For the past few days she still keep thinking of what happened. Because of that she didn't know she's been snapping people around her again.She also knew she's been shutting out Taeyeon .

 

'I'm becoming my old self again...Nah!!!no this can't be...I'll never going back to that again..I have Taetae now but I push her out of me.I'm freaking crazy Taetae might be hurt so much.'Tiffany thought madly.

 

She's mad at herself to do it to Taeyeon,  but she can't help she's really lost at these past few days.She really regretted her snappings to her lover.She think she might hurt Taeyeon for what she did.The guilt in her just didn't help her a lot to think of ways to talk Taeyeon.

 

 

She really felt weak and helpless. Her Father's sudden appearance shocked her to the core.She didn't expect that her father will comeback. She thought she will live without it's presence anymore. So she can't blame herself of founding at lost again.

 

 

There's one thing Tiffany is needed its....nothing but Taeyeon. She really missed the latter so much.These past 3 days Taeyeon never visits her.It makes her scared that Taeyeon might lose it's patients to her.She's really afraid that Taeyeon might leave her.So she's now readying herself to go on their suppose trip in Jeonju.

 

"Ohhh my gosh I forgot to attend on Tae's graduation she must really hated me now." Tiffany suddenly remember Taeyeon's graduation. Her worry just grew more because of it she knew Taeyeon was expecting her on that day.

 

She will go to Taeyeon and will say her apology to the latter.She feels like crying of the thought Taeyeon will leave her, she can't... She just can't. She's doing her make up when suddenly the doorbell rings.She immediately walk to the door,she peek first and there she saw the one she's been missing for days.

 

 

Tiffany immediately opens it and welcome Taeyeon with a bone crashing hug.Taeyeon almost topple down but luckily she managed to balance herself. Taeyeon was still recovering from the sudden hug until she heard a sob.She immediately look at Tiffany's face and the latter is crying like a river.

 

"Hey baby...why are you crying?" Taeyeon asked in panic thinking Tiffany is still in pain. Tiffany hugs her again and clings to her.Tiffany hides her face on Taeyeon's neck.Taeyeon just hold Tiffany's waist tightly and rubs it's back.

 

"I'm so....rry Tae...tae..I'm sorry I push yoy...I'm scared... I thought you're gonna leave me.... I tho..ught you don't love me any...more." Tiffany said between her sobs.Taeyeon chuckles at the confession. She breaks the hug gently and cups Tiffany's face.

 

"You're silly baby...don't think of that... I'll never gonna do it.Remember I said to you I'll always be here for you and I'm here to hold it forever." Taeyeon pauses and kissed Tiffany's forehead. "If I do that I'm the stupidest person in the world to let go someone like you .I love you Fany-ah it will never change no matter what might happen in the future." Taeyeon explained with so much love in her eyes.Tiffany tear up more to Taeyeon's coming from the heart speech.

 

"I love you Taetae I'm sorry you're really amazing Tae." Tiffany again hug Taeyeon."Don't say sorry I understand you."

 

"Tae do you hate me because I snapped you and didn't attended on your graduation day?" Tiffany asked with worry.Taeyeon shakes her head and smile calmly.

 

"Why will I hate you ? I admit I'm a bit disappointed because I was expecting you but I understand you baby so no worries." Taeyeon caressed Tiffany's hand using her thumb. Taeyeon's answer didn't lessen Tiffany's worry.

 

"I'm a bad girlfriend am I?" Tiffany asked with a sad face."I bet you're growing bored on me now because of what I did."Taeyeon thinks what Tiffany had said was the funniest thing she heard in the world .

 

'This girl really ? She's really my baby.'

 

"Maybe these past days you are.." Tiffany frowned and suddenly become scared of Taeyeon's next words. "But like I said I understand you ...like really..But to grew bored on you that's a no-no-no! You're my everyday habit you know." Taeyeon playfully wiggles her eyebrows and Tiffany became relieved her fear erase easily.

 

"But why did you not visited me for the past few days?" Tiffany asked with pout.

 

"Because I know you needed some alone time , if you had just known how many times I stop myself from coming to you.I'm like a crazy woman who's only sanity is you." Taeyeon said affectionately to Tiffany.

 

"Still cheesy huh?Are we still going to your parents place?" Taeyeon nods.

 

"But Fany-ah are you okay now?" Taeyeon asked worriedly. Tiffany didn't answer she just think for long.Taeyeon understand it and she just decided to make another topic.

 

"Maybe I don't know but now you're here I felt better."

 

"Now who's cheesy?Lets forget it for a while we should enjoy our trip okay? Are you ready baby? " Taeyeon asked Tiffany nods happily. Taeyeon was glad to see Tiffany happy again.She just talk about later about Tiffany's father.For now they will enjoy their vacation.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

Tiffany was really nervous to death because she's about to meet Taeyeon's family , earlier she was excited but now nervousness invades her.Taeyeon saw the tense in Tiffany.

 

"Baby relax you're just gonna meet my family ." Taeyeon intertwined their hands and encouragingly smile at Tiffany.

 

"But it's your family what if they don't like me? Or ---" Tiffany was stop by kissed on her cheek .

 

 

"Baby promise maybe they didn't even see you personally I tell you they already liked you." Tiffany was confused.

 

"Baby because I always talk about you to them specially to Umma she's really excited to meet you, so relax baby~" Tiffany blushed because she didn't know Taeyeon has been talking about her to her family.

 

"Sleep first and I'll wake you up later okay?" Tiffany nods and did what Taeyeon wants.

 

After hours of driving Taeyeon and Tiffany came to Jeonju safely.

 

"Baby were here now ." Taeyeon gently taps Tiffany's shoulder. Tiffany wake up and look at her surrounding.

 

"Ohh..I'm sorry I sleep deep." Tiffany apologized because she sleep so long and she didn't entertain Taeyeon while driving.

 

"It's okay baby you need it now get up we should go now." Taeyeon goes out first and opens the car's door for Tiffany.

 

"Thank you Tae I'm still nervous." Tiffany holds Taeyeon's hands.Taeyeon stare at Tiffany lovingly.

 

"Baby I'm here so don't be.Promise they will like you, The way you catches me ~" Taeyeon humors a bit.

 

"Yah! Tae ~ you're not helping here." Tiffany pouts and bows down her head.Taeyeon chuckles and lift Tiffany's chin to look at her.

 

"Okay sorry baby .Relax were together so  dont be nervous anymore.I love you." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead her favorite skinship to Tiffany. Tiffany relaxes and smiles.

 

"I love you too."

 

 

"Hey you two are you gonna be lovey dovey all day there and not going inside? " Taeyeon's Umma interrupted the lovely moments of the two.Actually she's been watching the two and she can see that the two is really in love with each other.She's happy that her daughter finds its happiness.

 

"Umma~~" Taeyeon walks to Mrs.Kim and kissed it on the cheek. Taeyeon drags Tiffany to Mrs.Kim.

 

"Umma meet Tiffany my beautiful girlfriend." Taeyeon proudly introduced Tiffany to Mrs.Kim. Mrs.Kim smiles warmly at Tiffany.

 

"Nice to meet you Mrs.Kim." Tiffany politely greets Mrs.Kim and bows her head.

 

"Call me Umma Tiffany." Mrs.Kim softly say.Tiffany feels something weird at Mrs.Kim's tone.

 

 

Mrs.Kim hugs Tiffany warmly and Tiffany again feels the weird feelings she frowned at it.Taeyeon saw it.

 

"Thank you Mrs.K-- I mean Umma."

 

'Umma.'

 

"That's the right way of addressing me ." Mrs.Kim kissed Tiffany at the forehead.

 

 

"Umma you should go first we will first get our belongings." Mrs.Kim nods and leave the two.Taeyeon immediately engulfed Tiffany with a hug.

 

"Baby I know what you are feeling right now." Taeyeon affectionately caressed Tiffany's back.

 

"Sorry Tae I just suddenly miss Mommy because of Umma's warm motherly gesture." Taeyeon understand and cups Tiffany's face.

 

"It's okay baby it's natural because you just love your Mom so much.But please smile now ..I bet Mrs.Hwang is not happy  to see you like this." Taeyeon trying to cheering up Tiffany. Tiffany smiles and nods.

 

"Thank you Tae ."

 

"We should go inside now Umma might scold us if we stay here for long." Taeyeon drags Tiffany with her.

 

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon goes to the living room and welcome by Taeyeon's father.Mr.Kim stand up and greets the two.

 

"Glad you came safely Taeyeon and can you introduce me to the beautiful lady beside you." Mr.Kim smiles to her daughter.

 

"Appa this is my beautiful girlfriend Tiffany." Tiffany blushed at her girlfriend's words.

 

"Nice to meet you Mr.Kim , I'm Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany bows to Mr.Kim.

 

"Appa ,call me Appa please.." Mr.Kim wiggles it's eyebrows Taeyeon laughs at her father's playful side.Tiffany thought Taeyeon gets it's playful side to Mr.Kim.

 

"Yes Appa." Tiffany bows in shyness.

 

"That's better."Mr.Kim said while patting Tiffany's shoulder.

 

"Taeyeon! Will you help me here..!" Mrs.Kim shouts from the kitchen. Taeyeon was about to go but Tiffany stops her.

 

"Tae can I be the one who will help Umma?I really wanna learn from her." Tiffany pleads.

 

"Of course baby come...Appa we will just help Umma." Mr.Kim nods Taeyeon drags Tiffany to the kitchen.

 

 

The two goes to the kitchen.Mrs.Kim was not there because she get something on the stockroom. Taeyeon saw Tiffany is putting the apron to herself. Taeyeon walks behind Tiffany.

 

"Here let me help you." Taeyeon gently turn around Tiffany.Tiffany was startled bur relaxes immediately when she knew it's Taeyeon.

 

"You're really a baby ." Taeyeon peeks Tiffany's behind to look if she is doing right.All in all Taeyeon was almost hugging Tiffany from waist, that causes Tiffany to blushed. Taeyeon's effect on her was really big that every little thing that the latter's do makes her heart beats faster.

 

"Yah! I can do it but you just here trying to be romantic ." Tiffany reasons out to Taeyeon but she like it's though.

 

"But you like it?admit it ...I'm romantic and sweet right?" Taeyeon pecks Tiffany's lips.Again Tiffany blushed like a red tomato.Taeyeon laughs at Tiffany's shyness.

 

 

"Taeyeon stop it! Can't you see you're girlfriend is blushing madly at you're teasing." Mrs.Kim twisted Taeyeon's ears.

 

"Yah!yah! Ouch!! Umma." Taeyeon cries in pain.

 

"Serves you right kid." Mrs.Kim takes Tiffany's hand and drags it .Tiffany looks worried at Taeyeon , Mrs.Kim noticed it.

 

"Hey Tiffany don't worry about that kid she's just exaggerating it." Mrs.Kim explains Tiffany nods.

 

"But it really hurts ~~" Taeyeon still holding her ear.

 

Mrs.Kim and Tiffany works on the kitchen together. They look like a mother and daughter tandem in cooking. The two was laughing and cooking happily together.These scenes never slips on Taeyeon's eyes.She's smiling proudly and her heart is jumping in happiness. Two of the most important woman in her life is happily smiling and comfortable with each other, it makes her heart really felt contented.

 

"My child you look like fool there smiling widely alone." Mr.Kim put his arms on Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

"Yes Appa I'm foolishly in love ." Taeyeon admitted it proudly.Mr.Kim plastered a fatherly smile.

 

"I'm happy for you my child, even though it's not what we are expecting to happen but your happiness is our priority. So Taeyeon take care of Tiffany she's really loveable girl okay?" Taeyeon's face suddenly become sour Mr.Kim noticed it.

 

"Are you not telling us something?" Mr.Kim asked her daughter.

 

"Appa.." Taeyeon didn't know how to explain.

 

"It's okay but we surely talk it about later with your Umma and Tiffany okay?" Mr.Kim pats Taeyeon's head and goes to the his room.Taeyeon left with a frowned on her face thinking ways of how to explain everything.

 

"I'm in a deep ...I know Umma will beat me up to the hell later aishh!" Taeyeon said frustratingly.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

The Kim's and Tiffany eat well ,they enjoyed the food that Mrs.Kim and Tiffany made. They talk and asked something about Taeyeon and Tiffany.They continue to eat and talk happily. But someone is not that happy because she knew she's nearing to her nerved wrecking confession to her parents. Tiffany noticed it and taps Taeyeon's thigh.

 

"Hey Tae are you okay you looked troubled?" Tiffany whispered to silent Taeyeon. Taeyeon was startled to Tiffany.

 

"Oooh nothing baby I'm just really savouring every food you cooked." Taeyeon lies but not the part of Tiffany's cooking.

 

'If you just know baby I'm really troubled.'Taeyeon thought .

 

 

Mrs.Kim and Tiffany clean up everything together they're done eating.The other two was on the sala already watching television.

 

Mrs Kim and Tiffany joins the two on the sala.Tiffany sit besides Taeyeon and the latter automatically wraps her arms on Tiffany's waist.Taeyeon is smiling like an idiot in front of her lover , the happiness in Taeyeon's face is really visible. Mr. and Mrs.Kim smiles at their daughter.

 

"Looks our child finds it's happiness already." Mrs.Kim said softly.

 

"Yes I can see it , but our child is not telling us something."Mr.Kim said and Mrs.Kim immediately frowns.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Ask that to your daughter." Mr.Kim backs on watching.Mrs.Kim immediately looks at Taeyeon and Taeyeon mets her Umma's gaze and she knew it.

 

"Taeyeon." Mrs.Kim said with stern voice.

 

"Umma." Taeyeon spoke nervously.Tiffany is confused of what's happening.

 

"Yes that's the right way of calling me.I'm your mother and you're my child ,so you did know that you can't lie to me right?" Mrs.Kim said. Tiffany is still dumbfounded of what's happening.

 

"Tae what's happening?" Tiffany touched Taeyeon's arms.

 

"Don't worry baby I just need to say the truth okay." Taeyeon holds Tiffany's hands tightly.

 

"Taeyeon I'm waiting." Taeyeon breaths deeply before she spoke.

 

"Appa and Umma before we start are relationship I made a wrong decision that led me to hurt Tiffany." Taeyeon starts and gaze to her parents and then to Tiffany. Tiffany now knows why Taeyeon is being nervous.

 

Mr.Kim look at Taeyeon saying to continue Taeyeon understand it.Taeyeon told everything. From her plan, to Tiffany's past, her previous relationship with Jiyeon and how she hurt Tiffany.

 

"Oh my gosh Taeyeon how could you do that?" Mrs.Kim hissed Taeyeon became more nervous.

 

"That's not nice my child.We didn't let you to grew up to do that kind of things."Mr.Kim is disappointed to her daughter.

 

"I already regretted it  so much Appa and Umma until now it's there the guilt of hurting Fany." Taeyeon suddenly became emotional because she knew she's the bad one on the situation, and she make her parents disappointed.Tiffany heard the sad tone.

 

"Appa and Umma I already forgiven Taeyeon. She already regretted it I know she do the wrong and bad judgement but I know she's not that bad person, So Umma and Appa don't be mad Taeyeon she really regretted it." Tiffany pleads and also starting to tear up.

 

Mr. And Mrs.Kim look at each other. They know their child was really did a wrong decision and they want to teach some lesson to Taeyeon. But after they hear the pleads of the two it vanished like wind.They nod in agreement .They also look at each other nodding their head that their daughter chooses the right person in it's life.They respect Tiffany so much for what the woman did after all.Because if they're the one who  will asked they gonna punished Taeyeon and never forgives it.

 

"You're lucky Taeyeon , Tiffany here didn't hold grudges to you and she really love's you." Mrs.Kim said and Taeyeon nods .

 

"But we're still mad at you ...how could you hurt Tiffany that way?" Mr.Kim said while gazing at the two.

 

"I was blind by my emotions that time maybe that's why I did that but promise Appa and Umma I already regretted it so much."Taeyeon's parents saw the sincerity in their daughter's eyes.

 

"Promise us that was the last okay?" Mrs.Kim warns Taeyeon.

 

"Yes Umma and Appa." Taeyeon runs to her parents and hugs it with so much gratitude.

 

"Aigoo my child is really moving in her life now .She has now her perfect partner in life." Mr.Kim said while patting Taeyeon's back.

 

"Take care of her because if you don't I'll kick your really had." Taeyeon is laughing at her Umma's remarks while crying.Tiffany is also tearing up at the scene.

 

"I promise Appa and Umma that's the last because I have forever to make her the happiest wife in the world." Taeyeon make sure her parents only can hear her.Tiffany is confused why The Kim's are looking at her with satisfied and happy look.

 

"You better Taeyeon because if not I'll haunt you in every corner of the world just to find you and punish you really hard." Taeyeon laughs at her mother's words.

 

"Taeyeon your wife there is confused now." Mr.Kim teased his daughter. Tiffany blushed at Mr.Kim's words.

 

"Aigoo! My wifey now is blushing ~." Taeyeon joins the teasing and runs again to hug her beautiful girlfriend. They continue to teased Tiffany and laughs at Taeyeon's funny remarks.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

"Fany-ah" Taeyeon hugs Tiffany from behind and kissed it's shoulders.

 

"Hmm." Tiffany hums as an answer. They are now at the balcony of Taeyeon's room.

 

"Thank you and I love you." Taeyeon said with closed eyes sniffing Tiffany's scent.

 

"Thank you and I love you too." Tiffany turn around and put her arms around Taeyeon's neck.They gaze for a while until Taeyeon leans in to engage a kiss to Tiffany. Tiffany closed her eyes and leans in too.When their lips met they smile at the kissed. The two share a slow and affectionate kissed.Taeyeon pulls Tiffany closer to her .Taeyeon was enjoying the kissed and her hands now is roaming boldly to Tiffany's body until Tiffany breaks it.

 

"Tae not here ." Tiffany warns Taeyeon.

 

"But ~~ baby ~ " Taeyeon pouted.

 

"We're here at your parents home can't you understand." Tiffany is really serious but can't help to laughed at Taeyeon's face.

 

"Tae don't give me that pout and puppy eyes come on let's sleep." Tiffany drags Taeyeon to the bed.

 

"God don't punish me like this ,I know I have a gorgeous girlfriend but don't make her teased me to death.Drop dead Gorgeous!! ~" Taeyeon looked up like she's talking to someone.

 

Tiffany giggles at Taeyeon funny antics.

 

"Tae stop it or else you're gonna sleep at the couche." Tiffany said like she's really mad but she's just acting to make Taeyeon stop.

 

"Okay I'll stop ...Yes Ma'am! I'm coming!!" Taeyeon salutes like a soldier and jumps on the bed.

 

"You're a kid you know?And I'm like a mother who take cares of you." Tiffany said while snuggling on Taeyeon's neck.

 

"Oh my gosh! You're my mother? How can I marry you now?!" Taeyeon fake gasping. Tiffany punch Taeyeon's shoulder lightly.

 

"I'm not gonna talk to you if you continue to teased me!." Tiffany said warningly.

 

"Okay sorry baby I love you good night I'll dream of you tonight so dream of me too." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's crown.Tiffany smiles at Taeyeon, although Taeyeon is really a dork but Taeyeon knows when she listens and became serious. She loves this side of Taeyeon .

 

"I'll do that .I love you my big baby." Both closes their eyes and masking a contented smiles.

 

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

Hello ~

 

Honestly I'm planning not to continue this story because I'm really not confident to my story....But someone changes my mind , this reader make me wants to update.Thank you❤

 

 

So thank you guys for supporting my story .It means a lot to me,who's just starting and trying to write a fanfic.

 

Thank you really ;-)

Thanks for the Subs!!!

Just comment down your thoughts free to share it kekeke.

 

⭐Bye~~~❇