Chapter 10:Angel's Ringing Past

Poorly Blind

Tiffany walking alone in the mall.She's alone because Taeyeon is still busy with her project and Jessica well busy with Sooyoung. She's really happy for Jessica because there is someone who will take care her bestfriend besides her.She can see that Jessica is happy it's been a long time since she see that smile.

 

For Taeyeon and her they still going well although Taeyeon is more busier in her project.She just let it because Taeyeon said one week max the project will end.Still wondering around the mall she just looking around to kill time.Because she's done buying her needs.

 

She sit on the corner of restaurant near the window. She's enjoying her strawberry smoothie when she see from the corner of her eyes.The man she hated the most in the world,the reason she almost lost herself. The man that causes her too much pain.The man who left a big scar in her heart.

 

It's him the reason of her despair. Until now still causing her pain.

 

'You're happy huh?aftet all that happens you are happy .How can you smile like that after all?.'

 

Tiffany didn't notice the fresh tears that rolls downs in her face.Memories coming back like a speeding train.

 

"Ma'am you're crying is everything okay?" The waiter asked.

 

"No it's nothing." Tiffany stands up and leaves.She goes to the bathroom to calm herself.

 

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

 

Taeyeon is been thinking how can she ends up her matter with Tiffany. Part of her is agonizing if what she will do is right.She just shrugged it off.Jiyeon was been reminding her to end it earlier to avoid complications. She's thinking to use Jiyeon to make Tiffany believe she's cheating. But abruptly erase the idea because she don't want to hurt Tiffany that much.

 

It's really true that her plan is to make Tiffany suffer from pain.But changes as days goes by because she witnessed Tiffany is not what people been badmouthing about her.

 

So the question that been nagging in her mind.Why Tiffany did it in the past?

 

So today she decides to end everything.She call Tiffany but Tiffany is not answering.She try and try she about to stop calling when a groagy voice answers.

 

"Hello...Tae" Tiffany answers.

 

"Hey is everything okay why do you sound like you came from crying." Taeyeon recognises the sound and asked with worry.

 

" Yeah I'm just having a runny nose."Tiffany lied.Taeyeon buys it but still worried.

 

"Drink some medicine to heal it fast.By the way where are you?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Ahm Im on my way home."

 

"Can we meet today?"

 

"Yes"

 

"Okay we'll just met in the park?"Taeyeon informs.

 

"Okay bye see you."

 

Taeyeon ends the call.She's still bothered by Tiffany but like always just let it pass.

 

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

Taeyeon is waiting Tiffany in their favorite spot in the park. She see Tiffany is coming but she can see something is off to Tiffany.

 

"Hi Tae sorry its a bit traffic ." Tiffany explains and hugs Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon feels the hug is a bit tight and like Tiffany don't want to break it.Taeyeon gently breaks the hugs and look at Tiffany.She only see nothing but a sad and gloomy eyes.Even Tiffany try to hide it by smiling but she knows its a fake smile,because it never reaches to her eyes. She suddenly feels her heart aches at the sight.Those puffy eyes tells that Tiffany is coming from heavy cry.

 

"Hey are you okay?" Taeyeon said worriedly while putting Tiffany's hand on her neck.She locks gaze with Tiffany. Taeyeon didn't know why but she had that urge to do that .

 

Tiffany just rest her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

"Yes I'm just tired from walking around the mall." Tiffany lied she's liking the comfort Taeyeon is showing.

 

"Sorry I can't accompany you today." Taeyeon kissed the crown of Tiffany.Tiffany relaxes at the kissed.

 

"It's okay .How's your project doing?"

 

The mention of that she suddenly remember Jiyeon and her plan of breaking up with Tiffany. But she's contemplating on doing that.Because she think not now .Not now that Tiffany is having a problem.She feel she needed to comfort Tiffany.

 

"Oh about that ...It's already done.But Fany-ah are you sure you're okay?I know you're not because your puffy eyes tells otherwise so tell me please?"Taeyeon pleaded.Tiffany decides to tell the truth.

 

"Come on I'm gonna share you something." Tiffany holds Taeyeon's hand and drags Taeyeon on  the bench.They sit there and Tiffany is still holding Taeyeon's hand.

 

She think it's the right time to Taeyeon knows what happened in the past.

 

"Do you want to know why I play every guys heart and the reason why I'm sad?"

 

"That time I was lost like everything doesn't matter anymore." Tiffany starts."I feel like I don't want to trust anyone even Jessica witnessed that.Even her I snapped her ."Tiffany pauses .

 

Taeyeon squeezes Tiffany's hand sign that to continue and she's listening. She thought maybe Tiffany suffered that much to feel that way.They locked gazes and Tiffany continues her story.

 

"That time too even I'm in despair guys is still pursuing me and kept bugging me.Then one day one of them asked me to be her girlfriend ,but I rejected it I don't know that time I like the sight of the guy being hurt.And the next thing happen it turns like a cycle." Tiffany thought for a while reminiscing it just making her sad.Then suddenly fresh tears rolls down on Tiffany's face.Taeyeon wipe the tears using her thumb.

 

"But I immediately realizes what I've been doing is just no different from what he did.So I decided to move on and back to old self." Taeyeon is surprise by the information.

 

'So there's a guy ? And that guy is the reason of Tiffany's pain'Taeyeon frowned at the thought.She think how could he do that .

 

"He?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yes you want to know who's the man who causes everything?" Tiffany asked she wanted Taeyeon to know because she trust Taeyeon.

 

"Yes I want to know who's this jerk?" Taeyeon asked in a mad tone.She don't know but her blood boils at what man causes.Tiffany is about to answer but Taeyeon's phone rings and it's from Jiyeon.

 

"Go answer that I'll just wait here." Tiffany said.Taeyeon answer the call and walks away from Tiffany far enough to not hear the conversation.

 

"Hello Jiyeon-ah?"

 

"Taeyeon can you come now because I want to ask something about our project." Jiyeon asked.

 

"Oh okay I'll be there in 15 minutes ." Taeyeon answered a bit disappointed because Tiffany will said her who's the man but unfortunately luck was not hers.

 

"Okay I'll wait bye."

 

"Bye" Taeyeon runs back at Tiffany.

 

"Tiffany I'm sorry but Jiyeon have questions about our project so I had to go." Taeyeon said in apologetic face.

 

"Oh it's okay we can continue this next time." Tiffany assures that its really okay.Because Taeyeon's face is a bit guilty.

 

"Are you sure?" Taeyeon help to get up Tiffany and hugs Tiffany.

 

"Yes Tae you must go It must be important ." Tiffany breaks the hug .Taeyeon don't know why but she don't want to leave Tiffany.

 

"Okay I'm going be safe on your way home .Sorry I can't drive you home." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead.

 

"It's okay Tae I'm going mad now If you don't leave now." Tiffany act like mad.

 

Taeyeon just smile and kissed again Tiffany's forehead.

 

"Bye see you tomorrow." Taeyeon walks away and leave Tiffany.

 

"I'm alone again maybe I should go home and talk to Jessica."Tiffany mumbled and leaves too.

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

Tiffany is waiting for the bus to come.Then someone taps her shoulder and whispered.

 

"Don't try to scream or else.Put your hands up" The unknown man threatens.

 

Tiffany is scared to death so she just do wha the man wants her to do.Then suddenly she got shocked what the man did.It suddenly sings.

 

"If you feel like this..put you're hands up if you feel like this.Put you're handa up!!~~~~~"She got shocked more than being hold up. The man sings and trying to hit the note but failed miserably. So she look immediately who's this crazy man.

 

"Hahahaahaha!!!! You should see yourself ...hahahaha"Minho said while dying from laughing.

 

"Yah!!!that's not funny .It scared the hell out of me.Don't do that again.!" Tiffany yells.

 

"Okay...okay I will not sorry but you look like a lost kitten ag---" Minho stop what he is saying when she heard Tiffany sniff.

 

"He...hey I'm sorry I will not do it again." Minho stammering because he's afraid he make Tiffany cry.

 

"*sniff*don't *sniff*do...that *sniff* again." Tiffany crying and hits Minho's chest.She's crying not because of what Minho did.But she's really sensitive right now that's why.

 

Minho pats the back of Tiffany and just saying sorry.After a while Tiffany stops crying.Minho drags her to the bench and sit there with Tiffany.

 

"I know you're not crying because of what I did right?" Minho asked and the look up the sky.Tiffany look at Minho.

 

"How do you know?"

 

"Because the reason you're crying because you're shocked.That I'm too handsome to be a goons." Minho said playfully.

 

"Yah!I thought you're serious.!" Tiffany exclaimed and hits Minho's shoulder. She thought she must have trust her guts that Minho will not say a good thing.

 

"Oops!okay kidding a side. I prank you because I see you're sad and a bit gloomy so I prank you.Am I right?" Minho explains.

 

"Maybe but I'm just tired for the whole day activities so why are you here?" Tiffany changes the topic to avoid questions.Minho notice the changing of topic he just let it flow.

 

"I'm meeting my mistress here." Minho said like nothing.

 

"What?! Are you being serious right now?" Tiffany shrieks.

 

"Yes and she's been violating me huhuhu." Minho fake crying.

 

"Yah!you're hilarious when can you be serious? Aish I should have know."

 

"Hahahaha okay I'm serious right now.We'll I decide to walk in the park because I'm bored. You?"Minho said with fake serious face.

 

"My gosh Minho..you're really funny ." Tiffany laughs at Minho's antics. She's thankful she met Minho because it make her forget her pain for a while.

 

"I know *winks* but answer my question."

 

"Ah..I met my girlfriend here." Minho is not shocked to know he's open minded with those matter.

 

"Oh the one I saw last time?" Minho asked.

 

"Yes ...Oh the bus is here I'm going now so see you in the campus."Tiffany stands up and bids goodbye.

 

"Okay see you kitten." Minho playfully bids goodbye.Tiffany just laugh at Minho and rides at the bus.

 

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◻◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

Tiffany safely back at her apartment. She enters and see Jessica is sitting on the couche.She runs and hugs Jessica. She cries and Jessica is confused why Tiffany is crying.

 

 

"Hey why are you crying?" Jessica breaks the hug and look at Tiffany's eyes.She see nothing but hurt and sadness.

 

"Jess I saw him today he's happy ans smiling while me I'm still stuck in this despair." Tiffany cries and tears rolls down continuously.Jessica wipe the tears and hugs Tiffany.

 

"Tiff it's okay I'm here.Don't let him ruined your new start.Just move on we're here for you to help.Sshhh...don't cry " Jessica console Tiffany she too feel like crying but she have to be strong for Tiffany.

 

"Promise me this is the last you will cry for him.He don't deserved you're tears." Jessica still consoling Tiffany.

 

Tiffany just hums in response. She just silently relaxes at Jessica's comfort.

 

"Tiff you must take a rest you need it you're a bit exhausted. Sleep now  don't let this affects you okay?" Jessica gently drags Tiffany to her room and kisses Tiffany's forehead. Tiffany smiles at the warm gesture.

 

"What can I do to repay you from all of this Jess? Thank you so much Jess." Tiffany hugs Jessica.

 

"Just be happy that's all I want and let go of the past and move on I'm sure aunty is with me too with this matter." Jessica said.

 

"You're right .Goodnight Jess." Tiffany breaks the hug and goes to her room.

 

'Aunty even you're not here anymore guide Tiffany and erase all the pain she have and show her way to happiness.'Jessica thought she too goes to her room.

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Tiffany took her mother's picture and longingly look to it.

 

"Mom sorry If I make you worry ,I promise I will do best in the future. Even if you're not I know youre still guiding and watching me from above.I love you Mom and I'll always miss you." Tiffany kisses the picture.

 

Tiffany received a text from Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon:

Fany-ah I'm home now.I hope you feel okay now and sleepwell goodnight. Don't text back just rest you need it.

 

Tiffany smiles at the caring gesture and with that she sleep with hope that everything will be alright.

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

How was it?

 

Who do you think the guy is?

 

And Taeyeon why so slow?

 

Taeyeon now is just jailed to the fact that she still like Jiyeon but didn't know @##%@@@))+#)+@

 

Okay I'll stop there like always comment down your thoughts.

 

But Please bear with the drama because it's part of the plot I made.Even me didn't like a troubled Taeny pwetty ppwease~~~I'll promise after this I'll try to make a sweet and lighter chaps.

Thanks See you!

 

⭐Bye~~~❇