Chapter 27 : Forever

Poorly Blind

"Stephanie how are you?" Mr.Hwang sits on the sofa.Tiffany stands up and sits besides her father.She rested her head on her father's shoulder.
 
"Stressed I think? " Tiffany said and chuckles.
 
"Still missing Taeyeon?" Mr.Hwang said.It's been a year since Taeyeon left. Tiffany been missing the latter so much. The last visit of Taeyeon was last Christmas which was not enough for her.She's been drugged to Taeyeon's presence.
 
"Always Dad , I don't know what Taeyeon did to me.But I still can handle Dad." Tiffany chuckles and smiles. Just by mentioning her lovers name it makes her smile immediately. Mr.Hwang saw it.
 
"I guess Taeyeon really take your heart fully. She's a good catch for you Stephanie and a good influence to you." Mr.Hwang look down at her daughter. Tiffany sits straightly to look at her father.
 
"I can see to that kid's eyes that she really intentionally serious to you. I'm glad you found someone like her,who's capable of taking care of you and love you so much." Mr.Hwang said with so much love to his daughter. He's a bit sad because he knew his daughter is moving to it's new chapter of her life.
 
"I know it Dad I'm lucky Taeyeon is mine."Tiffany hugs her father.
 
"My Stephanie is really a woman now.My daddy's girl now is woman now who's in love." Mr.Hwang warmly pats his daughter's back.
 
"Daddy ~ " Tiffany whines.Mr.Hwang chuckles in a manly voice.
 
"I guess I'm wrong you're still Daddy's girl." Mr.Hwang daughter."But I'm glad that we fixed things and here we are back to what we are before."
 
"Daddy forget about that okay ? " Tiffany said holding her father's hand.She don't want to keep her remind those bad past.,she want to let it go fully.
 
'Let's move on shall we?'
 
◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽
 
Jessica and Tiffany were talking until someone interrupts them.
 
"Ms.Jung and Ms.Hwang ,Mr.Lee is there waiting outside." Their secretary  in forms both girls.
 
"Let him in." Jessica said.
 
A tall and a bit tanned guy enters Jessica's and Tiffany's office.
 
"Good afternoon Ms.Jung and Ms.Hwang." the guy bows her head.Jessica and Tiffany stand up and bows their head down too.
 
"Good afternoon Mr.Lee." Tiffany greets back and Jessica greets back too.
 
"Just call me Cheolwoo." Cheolwoo said while looking at Tiffany. Jessica notice the look but she just shrugged it away.Because she knew it always happened.
 
'Another admirer, midget comeback soon.'
 
"You can call us too in our first name." Jessica said.Cheolwoo bows his head as a reply.
 
They talk for the project they will do.Jessica notice the frequent look coming from Cheolwoo to Tiffany. She knew the looked ,that Cheolwoo has an interest to her bestfriend. Tiffany didn't notice it because the latter actually has no interest to anyone other than her lover Taeyeon.
 
"Okay I think things were fixed and okay now so we just see each other again Cheolwoo." Jessica said politely.
 
"Yeah you're right."
 
"Thank you Cheolwoo for collaborating with our clothing line." Tiffany said showing her infamous eye smile.Cheolwoo that time found it the most beautiful smile he ever see.He knew since start ,Tiffany take his attention right there and now.
 
 
"Oh it's nothing, actually I'm the one who's honored to be collaborating with you." Jessica just watch and eyed every movement of Cheolwoo.
 
"That's nice of you." Tiffany said .
 
"It's lunch time now , Can I ...you know invite you both to have lunch with me." Cheolwoo said with charming smile.Jessica hates those kind of style of getting someone's attention. Because they just doing it because they are interested to that someone. Jessica did what she thinks right.
 
"As much as we want to eat with you, but our girlfriends are waiting for our call so maybe next time will take your invitation." Jessica said while plastering a small smile.Tiffany didn't like the act of her bestfriend but she mentally take note to scold her bestfriend later.
 
Cheolwoo's face stoned at the information. He didn't expect that the two beautiful girls was already taken by girls too.He has no against with it but it's natural for him to be shocked like that.Specially he like Tiffany and his chances just vanished like that easily.
 
"O--oh okay maybe we can next time.I'm going now nice to meet you both see you." Cheolwoo did a final bow and leave both girls.
 
"That's rude Jess ." Tiffany clean up the mess in the table.But her eyes are glaring at her bestfriend. Jessica didn't back out instead she glares back.
 
"Can't you see the look he's giving on you. I know that look and your midget might go berserk when she knew about it."Jessica explained smoothly.
 
"You know I don't care about those so don't worry about me.And don't tell this to Tae you know her ,the last time she almost go home because of the businessman we met." Tiffany said while eyeing her bestfriend.
 
"Okay I know that your girlfriend was really one of a kind when in comes to it's posessiveness and jealousy." Jessica said rolling her eyes.
 
"Whatever Jess like Sooyoung is not like that."
 
"But that one I can handle it .But yours? You really infected her so much." Jessica said nonchalantly.
 
"What am I?virus?" Tiffany snorts.
 
"Kind a?"
 
"Hahaha funny I should call Tae now." Tiffany dialled Taeyeon's number.  
 
"Hello."
 
"Hello Tae."
 
"Baby are you done to your work today?"
 
"Yes it's a bit stressful but I can still handle it."  
 
"Awe...my baby ,I wish I can go there and make you relax,"Taeyeon said with cooing voice.
 
"How I wish.." Tiffany muttered sadly.
 
"Woah.. Baby what's with the sad tone?"
 
"You must comeback here real quick! Because your baby here was again attracted another good looking guy!"Taeyeon heard Jessica's yelling voice at the background.
 
"What?!" Taeyeon shrieks.
 
"Tae your voice.." Tiffany put away the phone on her ears because of Taeyeon's loud voice.
 
"Jess I told you not to mention it." Tiffany hissed at her bestfriend who's glaring at her.
 
"I can't help your drama queen side just make me want to blurt it out." Jessica said rolling her eyes.
 
"Fany-ah who's that guy? Tell him you're married like I tell you.Fany~" Taeyeon whined .Tiffany can imagine the pout on Taeyeon's face now.
 
"Relax Tae it's nothing ,You know I don't care about their motives. I only loves you." Tiffany assures her lover.Taeyeon grins widely of what Tiffany said.
 
"Tae is Sooyoung there?"
 
"Yes baby you want to talk to her?"
 
"Yes Tae." Taeyeon gives her phone to Sooyoung.
 
"Oh hey Tiffany ."Sooyoung greets cheerfully." Hi baby Soo."Sooyoung heard her girlfriend's voice.
 
"Hello Princess."
 
"Hey you two stop it's my time now ,you two talk later." Tiffany said acting annoyed."Sooyoung is my baby there behave?no hunting or what else? "Tiffany asked seriously. Last time Sooyoung accidentally blurted out about Taeyeon's gawking at one of Aussies client .But Taeyeon defended that she's just comparing that Tiffany is still the best she ever see.Whereas Tiffany blushed madly at her lovers comment.
 
"I guess the last time was the last ,so far she's been behave and doing well controlling her hormones." Sooyoung just teasing at her last word.
 
"Yah! Don't bad mouth me to my Fany , she might misunderstood it." Tiffany heard the rant and she stifled a laugh.
 
"Fany-ah don't listen to that pole .I'm faithful here ,I only love you,you and you only." Taeyeon said with soft tone.Tiffany's face immediately turns pink.
 
"I know Tae just don't gawk again to other's okay?"
 
"Yes Ma'am! You're is my favorite." Taeyeon said cheerfully not aware of Tiffany's redden face.
 
"Ew' Tae it's sounds wrong don't tell it loud." Tiffany warns her lover.
 
"Aye! Baby I'll just whisper it to your ear." Taeyeon said ily in a low voice,afraid that Sooyoung and Jessica might heard and will teased them to death.
 
"Byuntae."  
 
"Only to you baby~." The two talk and tell each other nothing but sweet words to each other.
 
"Baby I'll call you later again okay?" Taeyeon bidding goodbye.
 
"Of course Tae,I'll wait for it Bye, I love you." Tiffany said with sweet voice.
 
"Bye baby , I love you too." The call ended .Tiffany was confused of Sooyoung said .Sooyoung blurted something like they're gonna meet again sooner.That leaves Tiffany puzzled.
 
'What's it about Tae?'
 
◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾
 
 
Tiffany was busy doing some paper work.She's been like this, she just want to take her mind away from thinking someone non other than her girlfriend , Taeyeon. But she stays positive and happy too because it's just months she's counting till Taeyeon's and Sooyoung's comeback.Because Tiffany was still busy scribbling numbers ,unknowingly to someone's presence.
 
Taeyeon sneaked out smoothly to Tiffany's office.She signal to Tiffany's secretary to keep silent and Tiffany's secretary understand Taeyeon's intention. Taeyeon gets a week of break from her work.She actually requested it along Sooyoung, their company agrees but they just have to finish first their work.That they did it quickly , because both was excited for the opportunity to visit their girlfriends.
 
 
Taeyeon stands for a while, just gazing at her girlfriend lovingly. She really missed the latter.She really find Tiffany y when it's seriously working with specs .She chuckles when Tiffany furrowed it's eyebrows, when Tiffany's specs slightly goes down on the bridge of Tiffany's  nose.Tiffany heard the chuckle that she known well and quickly look up .
 
"Tae.." Taeyeon opens her arms widely. Tiffany immediately runs to Taeyeon and engage a bone crushing hug.
 
"Ooof-- FFany-ah careful ." Taeyeon chuckles and hugged Tiffany tightly. She inhaled Tiffany's hair and sighed contently.
 
"I miss you Fany-ah."
 
"I miss you too Taetae, how come your here?" Tiffany asked with furrowed brows.
 
"Sooyoung and I luckily get our one week requested break,I think they grew annoyed to our constant followed up about our break." Taeyeon explained and start to trail some kisses on Tiffany's face.
 
"Tae stop it ~ it tickles ~" Tiffany pout and whines.
 
"Sorry I just miss my squishy baby here.." Tiffany pout more."Am I some kind of teddy bear here?"
 
"Of course not, I guess your boutique is doing well.Those work loads says it all." Taeyeon points at Tiffany's table.
 
"Yes Tae, it's stressing but I'm glad were doing well." Tiffany said with wide smile.
"Where's Sooyoung by the way?"
 
"Hmm she's with her princess." Taeyeon said while trailing kisses to Tiffany's neck.
 
"Tae not here.." Tiffany admit she misses Taeyeon's kisses, months of just calling , messaging and video calling can't be enough because she needs Taeyeon's presence. The warmth that only Taeyeon can give to her.
 
"Then we should continue it to your apartment." Taeyeon still nibbling and nipping Tiffany's neck.Only Tiffany can do is to moan uncontrollably.
 
"Y--ou rea..lly miss me huh?" Taeyeon stop kissing and look up to her lovely girlfriend. "Like I'm the only one?you know you missed it too?and baby months without you really suffocates me." Taeyeon pout cutely. Tiffany giggles and pushes Taeyeon's head lightly.
 
"Don't be such a drama queen here, Come on we should go now. I might not stop your hormones here ~ " Tiffany girlfriend .But Taeyeon always have a backup.
 
"Oooh~~ then we should really go now, to unleashed this hormones of mine." Taeyeon make a look that she's evily look at Tiffany.
 
"EEw' gosh Kim Taeyeon you ." Tiffany walks away to her lover and leave Taeyeon. "Yah! wait for me!" Taeyeon follows Tiffany.
 
 
◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾
 
Two bodies under covers was silently enjoying each warmth they miss so much. Taeyeon tightens her hold on Tiffany's waist from behind.She trails kisses from Tiffany's nape down to Tiffany's shoulder.
 
"Baby you don't know how I missed you so much .Without you near me ,I can't think right.Good thing you always reminds Soo to look for me.And it help me to focus at my work." Tiffany turns around and put her arms on Taeyeon's waist.
 
"Me too Tae, I really missed you that Jess always nagged me to focus. " Tiffany tuck herself under Taeyeon's chin.
 
"Fany-ah were months away , and we can have our forever now." Tiffany's heartbeat suddenly beats faster.She quickly look up to her lover.
 
"Yes Tae we are." Taeyeon cups Tiffany's face and gaze deeply on Tiffany's eyes.Tiffany did the same.
 
"When I say I missed you,It's you my heart screaming. When I say I love you it only meant for you.So Fany-ah just wait more ...just wait." Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon's word.Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead and hugs Tiffany tightly.
 
'I promise baby when I comeback ,We'll have our forever together.'
 
◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾
 
Taeyeon just cameback from her parents place.She now going to one of the important person she have to talk for her plan.She only have one day left on her break.She's frustrated about it because she think it was really short.
 
"Miss is Mr.Hwang there?" Taeyeon asked politely .
 
"Yes Ma'am do you have any appointment to Mr.Hwang?"
 
"Ahh..No but can you please tell him that I'm here."
 
"It's okay Miss?"
 
"Ohh sorry just say Kim Taeyeon to him." Taeyeon feeling embarrassed at her stupidity.
 
"Okay Miss Kim just wait here." The secretary walk to Mr. Hwang's office.The secretary immediately comeback.
 
"Miss Kim ,Mr. Hwang said he's waiting for you." Taeyeon bows to the woman."Thank you."
 
Taeyeon carefully opens the door and saw Mr.Hwang already sitting on the couch.
 
"Taeyeon glad you visit me here I thought my daughter just gonna locked you up until the end of your break." Taeyeon chuckles .
 
'She really know her daughter.'
 
"Actually I have to buy a lot of pink stuffs , because you're right she really didn't want me to go.She also use my weakest point to her just to make sure she can go with me,but my business here is private." Mr.Hwang chuckles at her daughter's clinginess.
 
"I congratulated you because you knew how you can handle Stephanie." Taeyeon showed a proud smile.
 
"I guess what's love can do." Mr.Hwang really like what he hears from Taeyeon.
 
'Minhee-ah our daughter is really in the right person.'
 
"Daddy I came here for a serious matter." Taeyeon sit down and breathes deeply.Mr.Hwang knows were this talk will go, he knows it coming.
 
'Taeyeon you really impress me.'
 
 "I think I know a bit of it but what is it?"Taeyeon's breathe hitch a bit.
 
'Gosh this is so nerve wrecking .'
 
"I know I'm still lacking, but I know too by the end of my contract in Australia I know I saved enough." Taeyeon breathes for air because she's really nervous. Mr.Hwang notice it.
 
"Relax Taeyeon continue."
 
"Maybe our time together is not that long but Daddy ,I'm really sure Tiffany is the one for me.She's the one I only see with me in the future. I cannot promise that I will not hurt Tiffany in the future but I'll try to not it happen." Taeyeon straightened her sit."Daddy I'm here now taking your blessings to fully make Tiffany mine.I'll gonna be her partner to everything even to up's and down's, I'll make sure I'm there. So Daddy can I have your blessings to marry Tiffany. "Taeyeon starting to glistened her eyes,the sudden rush of emotions makes her wanna cry.
 
To Mr. Hwang if clapping is the right thing to do,to applause Taeyeon's sincere and heart warming proposal to him he might do it but he knew it's not.So he do what's appropriate. Taeyeon grew worried on the lack of response of Mr.Hwang.Mr.Hwang stands up and go near Taeyeon she pat Taeyeon's shoulder.Taeyeon look up.
 
 
"You all have my blessings, you both deserves the happiness. I can see Stephanie is really happy with you.You both deserve it after all what happens between you." Mr.Hwang smiles warmly at Taeyeon.Taeyeon quickly stands up and hug Mr.Hwang.
 
"Thank you Daddy, you don't know the happiness I'm feeling right now." Mr.Hwang fatherly pats Taeyeon's back.Taeyeon breaks the hug.
 
"So when are you planning to propose to Stephanie?"
 
"I'm planning when I comeback from Australia after my contract." Taeyeon said with dreamy eyes Mr.Hwang chuckles.
 
"Aigoo kid go back to your baby now ,she may now sulking.I don't want to hear her nagging that I snatched her Taetae." Mr.Hwang messes Taeyeon's hair.
 
"You're right Daddy I don't want to welcome by sulking and moody Fany." Taeyeon bids goodbye.
 
"Take care Taeyeon ,I'll be waiting here till the day comes." Mr.Hwang said ." Thank you Daddy."Taeyeon bows her head and leave.
 
'I'm glad you both going well,maybe fate just want you both to make stronger that's why you have to go through hard obstacles.'Mr.Hwang smiles and continue what he left of.
 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
 
Hello ~  
 
....kekeke like always just comment down your thoughts.
 
 
Thank you❤
 
⭐Bye~~~❇