Chapter 4: Angelic Voice

Poorly Blind

"Hi Taeyeon" Taeyeon look up and beamed a kilowatt smile.

 

" Oh hi Jiyeon"Taeyeon smiling like an idiot."Do you need anything?"

 

"Oh I just wanna greet you , because you look serious on what your doing."Jiyeon states.

 

"Ah.. Oh I just checking my notes ." Taeyeon smiles.She's happy because Jiyeon is talking to her.

 

"You're diligent you know , oh I must go so see you around."

 

"Oh see you again Jiyeon." Taeyeon smiles Jiyeon left Taeyeon.

 

"Yah!!!!"

 

"What the hell Sooyoung!!!" Taeyeon shouts at Sooyoung.

 

"You look like an idiot you know .I bet you're having fun talking Jiyeon."

 

"It always been." Taeyeon said dreamily.

 

"Yah!! Taeng!!!" Sooyoung shakes Taeyeon's body because Taeyeon is day dreaming again.

 

"What's your problem Choi!!?" Taeyeon answer's irritably.

 

"You ..you're day dreaming can you stop that."Sooyoung answers irritably too.

 

"It's Jiyeon you know..and the mention of that I must meet Tiffany to start everything." Taeyeon states mischievously and runaway from Sooyoung.

 

"I wish you will not regret of your decision." Sooyoung mumbled she look up and saw blonde passing to her way .

 

"Woah..." Thats the only word came from Sooyoung's mouth.She follow the blonde's way until she lost in her sight.

 

"Jessica Jung she's really pretty though she look's a bit cold." Sooyoung has a secret crush for Jessica since First year of college. She like Jessica because she one time hear it sings and it move her a lot.

 

'Wait ! Jessica is Tiffany's bestfriend oh no!!! My chance will crashed down because of that midget!!! Aishh!!'Sooyoung thought frustratingly.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

"Hi"

 

Tiffany smiles when she see the dorky face of Taeyeon. "Oh hi you look happy something happens?"

 

"No maybe because I'm going to see you."Taeyeon said a flirt tone.

 

"Gosh! Taeyeon you're gross."Tiffany said while shaking her head.

 

"What?it's the truth I miss you so I look for you." Tiffany blushes on Taeyeon's statement.

 

"Have you eaten?" Tiffany changes the topic because her heart is beating uncontrollably.Taeyeon smiles in her mind because she know her plan is progressing smoothly.

 

"Now that you said that want to have a dinner with me tonight?"

 

"I think that's a plan and I'm free tonight."

 

"That's a plan! So right now we should eat our lunch because I dont want Fany...Fany to be hungry." Taeyeon said playfully.

 

"Gosh what I'm gonna do to you Taeyeon?"

 

"Nothing just be with me then I'm fine."

 

'Taeyeon you're really smooth hahaha'

Taeyeon thought and praising herself.

 

"Stop it! Come on Taeyeon let's have lunch." Tiffany said while her cheeks turning to her favorite color.

 

"Cute" Taeyeon said and didn't know she's thinking out loud. She only knew it when she see Tiffany blushing madly.

 

'Dafuq!! Taeyeon why did you said that.'Taeyeon scolding herself in mind.

 

"Come on I'm starving" Tiffany said walking away from Taeyeon.

 

"Wait!"

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Tiffany is thinking did Taeyeon like her? Because for the past week Taeyeon giving her hints.She's confused for Taeyeon's action she's just waiting for Taeyeon to confirm everything. Tiffany knows she really like Taeyeon a lot she grow to like her so much.Taeyeon is caring,sweet,dorky, and easy to like because of those personalities. Tiffany thinks sometime when she's with Taeyeon and just admiring her beauty because she's pretty handsome for a girl.She just want to kiss those luscious lips ,sometimes she scold herself for being like that.For all her existence in the world she never thought she will like a girl.It's the first but Taeyeon make an exception because for the fact she outwin all the guy's she met.If ever she's right on her infatuations she's for sure she will give a shot.She suddenly remember her past and she promise herself she gotta make it right this time.She think Taeyeon is different from him she will never do what he did.

 

"Hey a penny for your thoughts?"

 

Tiffany's thoughts stop because of Taeyeon's presence.

 

"Oh I was just thinking of some school activities." Tiffany lied.

 

"Don't stress yourself hey come on ." Taeyeon said cheerfully.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Just follow me." Taeyeon answers.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

Tiffany see a big piano ."Why did you bring me here?"

 

"Oh I just wanna show you one of my hobbies." Taeyeon said while dusting the piano.

 

"You play piano?" Tiffany asked .

 

"Yeah really like music." Taeyeon said happily.

 

"Then why did you not take course about music?"Tiffany is amazed that Taeyeon knows how to play piano she thinks its cool.

 

"Hmm I like it but I also like architecture I go for what's gonna last."

 

"You had a point there entertainment sometimes does not last."

 

"Come here sit beside me." Taeyeon pats the space beside her.Tiffany obeys and sit beside Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon starts to play piano she close her eyes and start singing too.

 

'It's her hair and her eyes today

That just simply take me away

And the feeling that I'm falling

further in love

Makes me shiver but in a good way'

 

Taeyeon opens her eyes and stare at Tiffany's eyes.She finds Tiffany's eyes expressive because whenever she at it ,it tells all her emotions. Right now she can see Tiffany is genuinely happy and thankful maybe because she's happy Taeyeon shows some secret side.Taeyeon suddenly feel happy also because of Tiffany's appreciation.

 

'All the time's I have sat and stared

As she thoughtfully thumbs

through her hair

As she purse's her lips,bats her eyes

and she plays

With me sitting there slack-jawed

and nothing to say'

 

Tiffany is touched that Taeyeon shows her love of music.She felt special and Taeyeon's  voice is like an Angel. Her voice is soothing and calm her.Tiffany smiled that reaches her eyes.

 

Taeyeon is taken a back by the eye blinding smile.She feels her heart by that time beat's faster. She just shrugged it off because she  think she just like how Tiffany appreciates her talent.So she just so happy at the moment and nothing at all.

 

She's about to sing the chorus but got interrupted by sudden presence of Sooyoung.Just great Sooyoung just great to ruined the moment.

 

'Wait why am I pissed? Maybe I'm just pissed because I can't sing chorus when I'm about to sing it .Right! Thats right!'

 

"Hey Taeng! I finally found you." Sooyoung said while panting.

 

"Why?" Taeyeon asked in annoyed tone.

 

"Mr.Park held a meeting for architectures ." Sooyoung change her gaze to Taeyeon's  other company.Taeyeon saw it and take the chance to introduce Tiffany to Sooyoung.

 

"Oh by the way Sooyoung this is Tiffany and Fany this is Sooyoung." Taeyeon introduces.

 

Sooyoung notice the pet name but scratch it immediately she just asked it later on.

 

"Oh nice to meet you Tiffany you're much prettier than I thought." Sooyoung states because she think Tiffany is really pretty no scratch that beautiful like her bestfriend Jessica. Taeyeon heard it and thought.

 

'Dafuq! Sooyoung really flirting!'Taeyeon raised her eyebrows.

 

Sooyoung saw it and just smirked.

 

"Nice to meet you too Sooyoung" Tiffany answers shyly because of Sooyoungs compliment and blushes. Taeyeon saw it too she don't why but that time her blood boils.

 

'Oh are they flirting in front of me?'

 

"Oh Tiffany even though I like to continue are conversation but Taeng and me really needs to go." Sooyoung apologetically said.

 

"Oh sorry you must go both of you."

 

"Tiffany sorry for the sudden interruption to our time I promise I make it up to you." Taeyeon said she feels like she dont want to go and continue their piano sessions.

 

"No it's okay we should do it next time when your free again." Tiffany said assuring Taeyeon that is really okay.

 

"Bye see you again Fany." Taeyeon bids her goodbye.

 

"Bye"Tiffany said .She's happy and squealing inside because Taeyeon just sing for her.It make her feel special .Sadly they got interrupted but she wishes she can hear Taeyeon's angelic voice.

 

"Oh crap! I forgot I'm going to meet Jess." Tiffany suddenly remembered and walk out of the music room.

 

 

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

"Taeyeon you're really serious of your plan you want to hurt an angel?"Sooyount asked.

 

"Remeber she's no angel in breaking hearts so dont be deceived by her angel face." Taeyeon answers smugly.

 

"You really don't know the reason behind it so don't assume everything and hurt that angel." Sooyoung states frustratingly.

 

"You know what you're easily deceived by looks ...aish!come on hurry your steps ."Taeyeon muttered irritably.

 

"Like you are not..haha like that's why you are going to this bad plan." Sooyoung mumbled sarcastically.

 

"What?!" Taeyeon shouts while running.

 

"Nothing I said faster your short leg's are no help" Sooyoung merong.

 

"Whatever! just hurry."

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

That's you're chapter four how was it? Double update.

 

Taeyeon is bad kekeke but do you think she's in denial?

 

Sooyoung knock some sense of your buddy.

 

Comment your thoughts.

 

⭐bye~~~~❇