Chapter 19: Confrontation

Poorly Blind

The two has been busy since school works became more loaded.The two can't have a nice time alone.Both was frustrated of course because they can have a time for both.

 

Sometimes they just wave at each other when they accidentally meets.Even though they want more than that but heck they can't.

 

What make's everything more complicated their jealousy. Because Taeyeon and Jiyeon are classmates. Tiffany can't help but felt jealous because Jiyeon can have Taeyeon's time freely, while her she can't explain.She's really just frustrated and jealous.

 

On Taeyeon's side, she's really jealous but she just trying to be calm because she can't do anything yet.She can't take that Tiffany was spending time with Minho.What's worst was Minho's bold skinship to Tiffany.

 

She would found Minho hugging too much Tiffany, but the latter is not aware of it because Tiffany thinks it's just a friendly gesture.Taeyeon will saw Minho occasionally holds Tiffany's hand.That make's Taeyeon's blood boil hard.

 

 

Taeyeon was bothered that's for sure.She's really suspicious to Minho's act when he's with Tiffany.Another thing Taeyeon is asking of how was Minho can reaches Tiffany easily. Because when she first approached Tiffany she got first a lot of awkward moments. But on Minho she think how can he do that? On taking Tiffany's trust easily.

 

 

Taeyeon knows she's being paranoid but she still had this insecurity in herself. She's still frightened that Minho might take Tiffany away from her.Talking about insecurity Minho is good guy, tall,hansome and has the quality of a good boyfriend. How can she not think of that,adds to it their worst past that still haunting her.Even though she clarifies to Tiffany it's done but it's still here.

 

 

Taeyeon thinks she's crazy ,Tiffany drives her crazy.Tiffany is her one and only sanity.

 

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

 

Tiffany was on the rooftop because Taeyeon told her so.She's waiting happily ,she goes near to the railings to take a view of the school. She breathes the fresh air and closes her eyes.Until she heard a strum of guitar.She automatically turn around and there she saw a beautifully-handsome Taeyeon. Taeyeon was strumming a guitar while walking slowly to Tiffany and starts to sing.

 

 

 

"It's her hair and her eyes today

That just simply take me away

And the feeling that I falling

further in love

Makes me shiver but in a good way

All the times I have sat and stared"

 

Taeyeon takes a step.Tiffany is stopping herself from crying.Because this song is special to her although it has a bad memory, but still it's the first song Taeyeon sings to her.So she really cherish this song to her heart.

 

"As she thoughtfully thumbs

through her hair

As she purses her lips,bats her eyes

and she plays,

With me sitting there slack-jawed

and nothin to say"

 

Taeyeon just focuses her eyes only on Tiffany trying to said her unsaid emotions.

 

"Cause I love her with all the I am

And my voice shakes along with my hands

Cause she's all that I see and she's all that I need

And I'm out of my league once again"

 

Taeyeon stop singing and take her guitar on her back.She holds Tiffany's hand and look deeply on Tiffany's eyes.

 

"Maybe this song has a bad record but this song,conveys all the love I have for you.You literally take me out of my league" Taeyeon pauses and caresses Tiffany's face."You know what I realized I was thinking of you too much in the past.I began to wonder how long have you been in my mind?then it occurred me;since I met you ,you've never left "Tiffany is starting to tear up because of Taeyeon's word.

 

"Tae what's with you today? You're extra romantic? " Tiffany decided to change a bit the romantic mood because she feel she might die because of it.

 

"Nothing I just really miss you this past week." Taeyeon put Tiffany's hand on her shoulder and wraps her arms on Tiffany's waist.

 

"I miss you too Taetae ~"Tiffany caressed Taeyeon's face.Taeyeon leans more to Tiffany's hand and relaxes to Tiffany's touch.

 

 

"I love you baby" Taeyeon rested her forehead on Tiffany's.

 

"I love you too my Big baby." Tiffany leans in to kiss Taeyeon. Taeyeon tightens her hold on Tiffany,she tilt her head to deepens the kissed.Both was kissing in burning passion.The two really missed each other that's why the two savours each others kissed.Tiffany breaks the kissed and Taeyeon pecks Tiffany's nose.

 

"My angel I miss you so damn much."

 

"Me too Taetae."

 

"But you've been being too close with Minho." Taeyeon suddenly remembered the past week.She can't help but say it.

 

"It's nothing Tae I clarified to you it already, Minho is just a friend ,a brother to call on.Not like you ,you're with Jiyeon everyday." Tiffany whispered the last words and pouted.

 

"What?you know we're really done right?" Taeyeon panics.

 

"But it still not changed the fact that she is your ex-girlfriend." Tiffany suddenly become insecure.

 

"Hey baby~ what we have now is just plain friendship. We're that close because we end things well between us no bitter feelings.And I'm really over with her completely because it's only you here." Taeyeon said while pointing her left chest where her heart is.

 

"Aish ~~  I really can't get mad at you for that long." Tiffany pinches Taeyeon's nose.

 

"Please don't be because I can't take it baby ~" The two hugs like their life depends on it.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

Taeyeon decides ,that today she's gonna confront Minho .She's really suspicious on Minho's closeness with Tiffany. It's like she knows Tiffany a lot.It keeps haunting Taeyeon's mind.

 

 

Taeyeon invited Minho to go on the rooftop to meet her.Taeyeon already find Minho standing calmy.Minho is back facing her until Taeyeon speaks.

 

 

"You're early Minho." Taeyeon spoke.Minho turn around immediately.

 

"Oh..Taeyeon why did you want to meet me?" Minho asked while pocketing his hand.

 

"I have a question and it's been bothering me." Taeyeon walks to the railings and look at Minho .

 

"What is it?" Minho turns her gaze to Taeyeon.

 

"You're closeness with Tiffany has a story behind right?It's really different from my perspective, don't take me wrong but Tiffany has a difficulty in trusting guys,but you ?I'm curious... Really curious.." Taeyeon frowned while stating all her questions to Minho.Minho breathes deeply.

 

"How should I start this...?" Minho thinks for a while.

 

 

"We're childhood friends... We're really closed because our family is close too.First grade when I first knew her,Tiffany is really a shy a girl and you know me I'm a bubbly boy.I started to talk to her annoyingly until one day she talks to me.That's the start of our friendship." Minho pauses and look at Taeyeon who is shocked to the information.

 

"But years passed ,maybe we're young but my feelings grew more .Third grade I had this little confession to her and surprisingly she liked me too." Taeyeon clenches her jaw .

 

'So they're more than that?but why Fany didn't know him?'

 

"But sadly my family had to move because of business matters .We bid's goodbye and said Promise's to each other.That day was the end of our connection to each other.I really like her that time until now.  Years passed I try to  find her but I can't find her, and now I found her but---" Before Minho can continue Taeyeon stop her.

 

"I think I get the answers that I want I'm going now .Thank you for answering me." Taeyeon walks away with unexplainable feelings sad,hurt, confused.....

 

"Taetae are you okay?why you look pale?" Taeyeon look up immediately because of Tiffany's sudden appearance.

 

"Fany why are you here?"

 

"I'm here because I'm finding you,but you still not answering my question.?" Tiffany cups Taeyeon's face because she feel something is off with Taeyeon.

 

"Oh nothing I just want to go home.Let's talk about it later." Taeyeon said weakly .That triggers Tiffany's worry.She looked at the other presence and she think it might one of the reason why Taeyeon is being like this.Tiffany takes out her phone and dials Sooyoung.

 

"Hello ,Sooyoung can you take Taeyeon home with you?"

 

"........."

 

"Okay just wait us down there bye."Tiffany ends the call and back her attention to Taeyeon.

 

"Tae you go first okay .Sooyoung will take you home I will just follow ,I'll just gonna do some errand okay." Taeyeon nods like she's not aware of her surrounding, she's at lost after the information she knew.She became more insecure after that.

 

'So they like each other before but just got interrupted because Minho's family had to leave. They made promises?aghhh!!!I'm going crazy with this matter .He's back because of my Fany?for what?to continue their promises?But Fany is mine now.' Taeyeon kept thinking .

 

Tiffany text Minho saying to stay.She send Taeyeon to Sooyoung and go back to the rooftop.She's really concern of Taeyeon's sudden change of mood.Because earlier Taeyeon is really romantic.She don't like the doubt in Taeyeon's eyes.

 

She think Minho said something to Taeyeon that change's Taeyeon's mood.

 

Tiffany find Minho looking up at the sky.She approach him .

 

 

"What did you said to Taeyeon? " Tiffany starts.Minho just chuckles.

 

'She's really that important to you huh?to be this worried? 'Minho thought bitterly.

 

"What she wants to know?" Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows at Minho's reply.

 

"What she wants to know?" Tiffany repeated the question. Minho wants to laugh ,if they are not in this serious talk he might teased Tiffany.

 

"About me and you? Why I'm this close with you." Minho said nonchalantly because seriously he's not a fan of serious talk.

 

"We're this closed before so what's the matter?and I clear it to her already so what she wanted to know?" Tiffany is still confused.

 

"Because she suspects that my closeness with you has a story behind." Minho holds the railings and breathes deeply.

 

"What are you talking about?" Tiffany is becoming more confused every minutes passed.Minho calm himself first before he blurted out his words clearly.

 

 

"Didn't you remember me Ppani-ppani...I'm you're Chubby-chubs." Tiffany gasped and holds unconsciously because of shocked.

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

Hello everyone!!! B-)

@ggloveme thanks you for voting my story love yah!!

Thank you as always and I love you guys:-* :-* :-* :-*

 

⭐Bye~~~❇