Chapter 17: Usual Taeny...

Poorly Blind

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

I stirred from my sleep.I felt some weight on my left arms.There my angel,my serenity can I say my miracle too?She totally save me from despair because if she not forgive me ,tsk I might lose my sanity.

 

 

I rested my head on my hands I just admire her beauty.How can I not notice this beauty before?am I that dumb or just crazy woman out there.I move my hands to her hair and caressed it.I move to her attractive eyebrows ,to her charming beautifully curve eyes ,to her cute buttoned nose ,to her soft and luscious lips.I just appreciates her beauty, oh how I love this woman infront of me.Can I say the famous line in a movie 'I'm just a girl ,who's in love in front of a girl'.

 

 

I shifted a little and kisses the side of her head and whispered.

 

"I love you baby." I think I wake her up because I feel the movement. She cutely rubs her eyes and turn her gaze to me.She smiles to me and mouthed 'I love you too'.So she heard?

 

 

"Yes I've heard it and I don't read minds so stop questioning that can be understand by the look of your face." I just chuckle this woman is really talkative.I hold her hands and kissed it.

 

 

"Good morning Fany-ah." She sit up so she's eye level with me.

 

 

"Good morning Taetae." I just gaze at her deeply .I really can't believe she's with me now and really forgives me.I felt a hand is caressing my face.I look to Tiffany she look at me with worry.

 

 

"Tae..are you okay you become silent?" I pat my lap and gesture her to sit on it.She move and sit on my lap,I automatically wrap my arms on her waist.I put her arms on my shoulders and look deeply in her eyes.

 

 

"Fany-ah I just want you to know that I'm really, really sorry .I'm just really still stunned that you forgave me already. I still can't believe it's like surreal."

 

 

She smiles sweetly to me the one I used to see to her when she's genuinely happy. I saw she's leaning to me,until I felt the sweetest taste of happiness .Her lips never failed to make butterflies in my stomach to fly around.I reciprocated her kisses ,we kissed in slow rhythm trying to convey the unsaid emotions. Tiffany breaks the kiss and speak.

 

 

"Don't think of anything anymore Tae .Everything is real and we're gonna make things right this time okay?" I hug her and kissed her forehead , and mumbled.

 

"I'm gonna make things right baby." I felt Fany snuggles more in my hugs.

 

"Tae we should make breakfast now ." she cutely ask to me.

 

 

"Ah..you're right ." Taeyeon help's Tiffany to stand up.

 

We do first our morning hygienes.Tiffany brushes my teeth and I do the same with her. I like the smile she's showing to me.It boosts my pride that I make her happy .Fany go first in the kitchen and I clean up a bit my room.

 

 

I go to the kitchen and I witness the most endearing scene .My angel preparing our breakfast,she really look more beautiful.Should I say right now I'm seeing the glimpse of our future. I just stand there and look at her.Don't think me as but those slim waist is engaging me to hold it ,it's really y and beautiful in my eyes.

 

 

I do what my heart wants to do.I walk to her and wrap my arms on her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

 

"Gosh!Taetae you scared me there." She scolded me but I just chuckle.

 

 

"I love you baby." I kissed her cheek and there I saw pink stains in her cheek.

 

"You're saying I love you so many times,it's not that I don't like it.For the fact I love it are you still doubting?" She's talking too much .I smiled and shakes my head.

 

"You know I'm not saying 'I love you 'just because out of habit.It's because I wanna remind you that you are my life now." I kissed her head.

 

"I see trying to be cheesy huh?"I know she's blushing.

 

"Can I say something cheesy?" I imitate the famous line in Frozen.I guess she understand what I'm doing.

 

"Oh I love cheesy!" She imitates but rolls her eyes playfully. I know she's rolling her eyes to my childishness.

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Although I'm trying to light up the moment, but heck this is nerve wrecking.

 

"Yes! Of course Tae I gladly to be your girlfriend." She nods happily and hug me.

 

 

"I'm glad to know it.I love you so much."I kissed her again.

 

"I love you too Taetae." We hug for a while.

 

"Tae we should eat the food is getting cold." I nod and sit .She serves me and she's about to sit on my opposite side but I abruptly stop her.

 

"Here sit here." I gesture to my lap she blushes to my request.

 

"But~"

 

"No buts we used to do it remember?" She nods and sit on my lap.We feed each other occasionally and sometimes laugh at my silliness. Our moment stop by the annoying giant friend of mine.

 

 

"We're here !" Sooyoung cheerfully announces to us.

 

"Oh I see lovey dovey in the morning?" Jessica greet us with her usual icy aura.Tiffany immediately stands up and sit to the vacant seat.The usual shy Fany.

 

"I already saw you so don't act like I don't see." Jessica tell to Fany but the glare is on me.What's with this Ice princess?Did I kill someone on her family member in the past?

 

"So are you okay now?" I'm about to answer but Fany beats me.

 

"Yes Sooyoung we're good now." She happily announces.

 

"Congrats to the both of you.Taeng take care of this chance okay .I'm happy for you." Sooyoung pressed my shoulder and pats it.I know she's really happy to me and I'm glad I have this giant friend.

 

"Of course Soo I will hold it tightly because I make sure she will be mine forever." I said it while gazing lovingly to Fany .She's smiling to me with a bit of blushing face.

 

"Make sure of that midget, because If not lets meet immediately." Jessica threatened me.My gosh this girl is really scary.How can my angel can take her icy mood?

 

 

"Jess!stop it you're scaring her." My angel protects me ,go Fany!

 

"Tsk! God? Where is my bestfriend?You already forget me... Please back her to me?" Oh that was new I guess they have a unique bond that onlt them can understand.

 

"Yah!stop it drama-queen." Fany disagreed.

 

"No I'm not." Jessica crosses her arms.

 

"Yes she's right because she's my Princess" Soo joins .She hugs Jessica from behind and kiss the back of the head of Jessica. I think Soo has this effect that Jessica can be that tame.I'm happy for you too Soo,happy that you found your happiness too.

 

"Uhuhuh don't bully my baby." I stand up and Fany hugs my waist.I see she's pouting so I kissed it.Tiffany smiles at the kiss.

 

"Yah!you two get a room now!" Soo and Jessica shouts in synchronized mode.We just smile sheepishly.

 

We spend the next hour by eating and teasing each other. Of course me I occasionally still receives glares from Jessica.God when this woman stop doing that.I look Fany she's talking animatedly I'm glad to see you that happy.

 

I hope we stay like this forever with our friends and of course with my angel.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

Because our classes is gonna start at 10 a.m. so we decided to stay for a while at the school grounds.I'm enjoying my alone time with Fany until someone crushes my mood.

 

 

"Yo! Kitten~" here he goes this Minho guy.

 

"Yah!Minho stop being a kid.Why are you shouting like that?!" Fany scolded Minho ,that's right Fany scold him .

 

"But I'm always like this remember kitten~?" What the!! This guy? Seriously why he's touching my Fany.He's patting Fany's head.

 

"Yah!Minho don't mess my hair." Fany messes Minho's hair too.Hey! I'm still here and I'm really freaking jealous here.

 

 

"Okay!okay... Kitten~ I'll stop now." Minho said while holding Fany's hand to prevent it from messing his hair.Yah!kid that's mine.Gosh I'm being jealous freak.

 

"You should ." Tiffany smiles and pats Minho's head.Okay that's my Official Announcement that I'm really jealous.

 

"Ehem..ehem." I coughs to get their attention.

 

"Oh Hi Taeyeon !" Finally you notice I'm here.

 

"Hi ." I reply shortly.

 

"So you're together again?" Minho asked.

 

"Yes Minho" Fany answers .Take that she's mine.I'm being childish but what's mine is mine.

 

"Yiee~~Kitten is inlove~" Minho teases Fany.

 

"Yah! Minho you're starting again." Fany holds Minho's ear .

 

"Yah!yah! Stop it okay I'm not gonna tease you.Tsk violent Kitten." Minho grumbles while holding his ear.They really close huh?

 

"That's what you get for not listening." Is this how long I become indecisive and dumb? That they become close like this.I admit I envy it ,how can he reaches Fany easily. For the fact Fany hates Guy's guts.I don't want to be paranoid but his connection to Fany feels like has a story.

 

"Bad Kitten ~" Minho sticks her tongue out.

 

"Minho stop sulking we're going now see you." Fany bids goodbye to Minho.

 

"Bye~~~!"

 

We walk in silence because I don't know if it still of jealousy or the fact Minho can take Fany away from me any time.I don't know where this insecurity comes.

 

"Hey Tae why are you suddenly silent?" She asked me with furrowed eyebrows. I just shakes my head.

 

"Don't tell me you're jealous to Minho?" I nod without hesitation because I am.I saw she smiles and cups my face.

 

"Hey you don't have to,I explained it to you already that Minho is just a brother to me.So don't be bothered by that again okay,I only loves you." Fany kissed me and I closed my eyes at her relaxing kiss.

 

"That I love you too baby." I mumbled between kisses.

 

"Come on I send you to your class now." She nods and hook her arms to mine.I kissed the side of her head.

 

After I sent Fany I stay on the hallway for a while thinking;I'm lucky right? Fany still forgives me despite everything. She's really understanding, until now I'm in surreal .She's really one of a kind.

 

I to my class and thinking ways to show how much I love Tiffany Hwang.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

"Hey Jiyeon." Minho greets Jiyeon.

 

"Oh Hi Minho"

 

"I heard Tiffany and Taeyeon are together now." Minho in forms.

 

"Really? I'm happy for them." Jiyeon replies although she's genuinely happy but she's also breaking inside.Because she really loved Taeyeon but sadly Taeyeon came already in love with someone else.

 

"You're not gonna fight for her?" Minho asked with furrowed eyebrows.

 

 

"No,they've hurt enough. They deserves to be happy." Jiyeon said with a smile.

 

"You know what I also said that,I thought I can settled being Tiffany's friend but I can't.I thought I was over with her but... I tried but Tiffany is a wonderful woman to be ignored." Minho said bitterly.

 

"I can see that ,maybe that's why guy's are dying to be her partner." Jiyeon pauses. "You should be contented Minho for what Tiffany and you already have.Give Tiffany her deserve Happiness."

 

"But what about me?in the past I'm the one who's making her happy.Did she really forget me?" Minho whispered the last word but Jiyeon heard it.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Oh nothing I'm going now ." Minho walks away leaving a confused Jiyeon.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

"Hello uncle."

 

"Minho"

 

"How's my daughter?"

 

"She's fine uncle."

 

"What's with the gloomy answer?"

 

"Nothing uncle I'm just tired."

 

"Ah why are you still not introducing your true identity Minho?"

 

"She can't remember maybe she forgot me already it's been long."

 

"But you still have to introduced yourself."

 

"I'll do it but not now.How about you uncle?"

 

"I don't know how?"

 

"Just tell her the truth uncle she will understand you.Tiffany is amazing girl."

 

"I'm gonna think first okay?bye Minho just occasionally report about Tiffany okay... bye."

 

"Bye uncle."

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

I rewrite everything about this chapter because of my stupidity. Until now I'm really upset anyways....

 

How was this chapter? I need your feedback guys to add some idea.

 

Thank you for the subs!really appreciated it love you guys.

 

⭐Bye~~~❇