Chapter 3:Slowly Painfully

Poorly Blind

Tiffany is comfortable now with Taeyeon because actually even though she's bubbly only few real friends that stays in her life.She's happy because she got to know Taeyeon who always accompany her whenever she's alone or Jessica is busy.

 

Now they are studying together peacefully. Taeyeon stop reading the book she's reading. She look at Tiffany for the past week she shares with Tiffany she thinks Tiffany a great girl.She's now thinking why Tiffany playing every guys heart?.

 

"Taeyeon? Earth to Taeyeon?" Tiffany nudged.

 

Taeyeon is startled she didn't know she's spacing out. " uhm... Oh sorry I space out there ."

 

"Why are you spacing out ? What are you thinking?" Tiffany asked.

 

"You." Taeyeon answers actually she's not comfortable flirting Tiffany but she had to do it .Maybe if it's Jiyeon she will love to do it over and over again .

 

Tiffany blushes on Taeyeon's answer. Actually there's lingering feelings that Tiffany started to feel for Taeyeon.She didn't know how but she like how Taeyeon treats her.

 

The warmth Taeyeon gives to her is making her feel safe .Taeyeon is thoughtful and very attentive she knows how to treat Tiffany .But we all know it's just part of the act.Poor Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon see Jiyeon from a far, she diverted her gaze to Jiyeon .Tiffany see that and follows Taeyeon's gaze .'Jiyeon' does Taeyeon has a crush on Jiyeon?.Tiffany frown at that thought .Taeyeon saw it and regretted her action she have to control herself to get it done.

 

"Uhm Fany ?" Yeah she now call Tiffany in a nickname base ,she actually blurted it out accidentally.

 

"Yes?"Tiffany answers curtly because she suddenly feel upset of what she witness a minute ago.

 

"Do you want to goin the park with me?"

 

Tiffany look up because she is surprise by Taeyeon's invitation."err..tonight? " Tiffany answers while stammering.

 

"Yeah I think your kind a upset?" Yeah I'm upset because of you,Tiffany blame Taeyeon in her mind.

 

"Do I?"

"Yeah do you by ..any chance?" Taeyeon thinks maybe Tiffany is jealous because she can see Tiffany is slowly falling on her trap ."Are you jealous? "

 

"Huh?! Why would I?"

 

"Because you became upset after I look at Jiyeon?"

 

"......" Tiffany actually didn't know how to answer that because she too is asking it to herself.So she just blushed uncontrollably.

 

Taeyeon see blushed cheeks of Tiffany and just smiled to that reaction.

 

"Come on you will like it promise." Taeayeon said pleasing Tiffany she put her best puppy looks.

 

Tiffany see the act and she can't deny the cuteness that Taeyeon is showing right now .Who she is to decline and Taeyeon is being too cute so she can't say no.

 

"Okay make sureof it ."

 

"I promise you " Taeyeon said it with a wink.

 

"Oh my Gosh Taeyeon your so flirt" Tiffany mumbled but Taeyeon heard it.

 

"Only to you"

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

At the park

 

"Tiffany wanna play badminton?"

 

"Okay I'll because I'm not good in any sports."

 

"Okay lets try"

 

They play badminton for an hour ,they just keep laughing while playing because Taeyeon is being playful.Taeyeon discovered something to Tiffany for the past week.Tiffany is really pretty when she is smiling because her eyes curved into a crescent. She sometimes think Tiffany has the most beautiful smile but she also think that Jiyeon is still the best.Taeyeon smiled at that thought.Tiffany see it.

 

"Hey why are you smiling like an idiot there?"

 

"Huh? Me no."

 

"Yeah like I don't like pink you are thinking of me ?" Tiffany said teasingly.

 

Taeyeon smirked and answers back" Are flirting with me Tiffany Hwang?" Taeyeon said while wriggling her eyebrows.

 

"What if I am? Huh any problem with that Kim?"Tiffany answers back.

 

"No but can you bear my flirting?" Taeyeon smiling like she won a lottery .She's smiling because she know her plan will soon be successful.

 

"....." Tiffany regretted her answers she forgot she can win Taeyeon.Although she used to be a flirt before but that was before.

 

"Hey y beautiful are you regretting your answer?"

 

"....."

 

"Hey love are you okay?" Taeyeon continuous flirting Tiffany.

 

"I'm not gonna talk to you if you continue." Tiffany is blushing madly because of Taeyeon's flirting.

 

"Why is it too finger curling ? Or to cheesy?"

 

Tiffany suddenly runaway from Taeyeon because she can't take the teasing. Taeyeon just smiles and run to Tiffany.She hold Tiffany's hand and she feel something but just shrugged it.

 

Tiffany on the other hand feels the electricity all over her body.The goosebumps is just run furiously in her body. She didn't know why she felt all of that.Taeyeons touch make her froze.

 

"Okay Fany I'll stop promise."

 

"Promise?"

 

" Promise I think we should eat and I'll walk you home after how's that?"

 

"I think that's a plan." Tiffany answered .

 

Taeyeon walk first Tiffany just look at her from the back .

 

'What is this I'm feeling am I growing to like Taeyeon more?'Tiffany thought.

 

'This is not good '

 

"Hey Fany walk faster" Taeyeon breaks Tiffany's thoughts.

 

"Okay!!"

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

At Tiffany's Apartment

 

"Thank you for tonigt I enjoyed it and have some fun playing badminton ,it makes me releases some stress from school." Tiffany said .

 

"Me too so its a win!win! situation" Taeyeon answers playfully.

 

"So goodnight Taeyeon be safe on your way home" Tiffany said while beaming her eye smile.

 

Taeyeon was taken aback buy the eye blinding smile.She thought by the very time that was the most beautiful smile she ever saw.

 

"goodnight too bye." Taeyeon bidding goodbye.

 

TTiffany walk to the front door and got startled by the presence of her bestfriend.

 

"Omo! Jess you scared the hell out of me!" Tiffany said while holding her left side chest.

 

"Who's that?"

 

"Ah that's Taeyeon I met her in the library and we clicked easily I can say she's my library Buddy." Tiffany explains to avoid bombarding questions from Jessica.

 

" Uhm..."Jessica thinks for a while " but I don't that Taeyeon treats you like 'library buddy'." Jessica answers while making an air quotation.

 

"I don't what are you saying Jess" Tiffany is surprise by Jessica's answer.

 

"Yeah but be careful Tiff I don't feel good of that Taeyeon."

 

"you're thinking too much Jess come on it's getting cold." Tiffany said trying to avoid any suspicions coming from Jessica.

 

"Don't say I don't warn you." Jessica states coldly.Because she's worried of her bestfriend Tiffany is just starting to make a life again, so she donty want her bestfriend to suffer another pain.

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Hey! Midget where you from? With Tiffany again.?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Yeah why?"

 

"Your serious to your plan? You better stop it here ."

 

" Why would I?"Taeyeon questioned

 

"It's feelings where talking about here."

 

"I don't care she has to feel it."

 

"Tsk...Stop this before it's too late buddy goodnight." Sooyoung stand up and take a look again to Taeyeon."Don't say I don't warn you?"

 

"Okay..okay.. I know what I'm doing."

 

"Yeah like always ...stubborn as hell" Sooyoung mumbled.

 

 

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

Heres some pluff from Taeny how was it?

 

Bad Taeyeon but come to think she has a reason too.

 

I want to know your thoughts?

 

Just comment Thanks.

 

Thank you for the people who subscribed I will try to update really fast.

Thanks love you all.

 

 

⭐Bye~~~❇