Epilogue

Poorly Blind

Tiffany's POV

 

 

It's been 4 years since the day me and Taeyeon vowed our love , in front of God's home.Those years was pure bliss , full of happiness and the joy we feel through our married life is can't explain by any words.

 

 

Four years? It's just a number because those length of years ,Taeyeon never changes to it's usual cheesy , romantic , dorky and mature self.She's still the Taeyeon I've known if there's a changes , she just became more extra caring, thoughtful and so much more.Everything you need from a partner was in Taeyeon , I'm glad I chose the right person.

 

"Look I'm ugly ~ !"

 

"That's Taeyeon's voice? What's with now"

 

I stand up and goes where the noises coming from ." Taet---" I was about to call Taeyeon. But the scene I saw gives flutters and so much happiness in my heart.

 

Our three year old baby girl Seohyun was putting hair clips on Taeyeon. I can see Taeyeon was protesting because Seobaby was grasping Taeyeon's hair a bit hard.What makes me swells in happiness was , Seohyun kissed Taeyeon on cheeks everytime she heard Taeyeon protesting. I suddenly became confused who's the kid or not?

 

 

This is one of the things I discovered on Taeyeon through our married life.She's a good parent , a thoughtful and sweet one.I really loved this side of hers , I really feel secured every time she take over on our family matter.Mature Taeyeon was so y.

 

 

"Pops wha-ey mom's tummy wash~ big?"I heard Seohyun asked to Taeyeon. Taeyeon put our daughter on her lap and peppers Seohyun's face with kisses.

 

 

" Because mom is carrying your little sister princess." Taeyeon kissed our daughter's forehead.

 

"I'll have my little~ shister?" Taeyeon nods and tickles our Seohyun.

 

Yes I'm six months pregnant to our second baby.At first we just wanted to adopt a child , but Taeyeon saw the envied look in my eyes on pregnant women.So we decided to take IVF.We take try for two times until I got pregnant to Seohyun. That was the happiest face I've ever seen on Taeyeon's face , I mentally captured it on my heart because her reaction was priceless.That was life chnaging on our relationship , so now we try it again and now I'm pregnant to our second baby.

 

 

"Tae stop it ." I firmly said to Taeyeon which obeyed immediately. I guessed she's really whipped on me.Taeyeon immediately stand up and help me to walk.

 

"Thank you."

 

"For my wife." She kissed me on the cheek.

 

" Mommy~ " I saw my squealing baby girl running to me.

 

"Princess careful Mommy's tummy might hurt and your little sister." Taeyeon picks up Seohyun.

 

"Sowwie Mommy." I immediately kissed Seohyun. " It's okay baby .So now smile."I saw a twitching smile.I giggle at her , because she looks like Taeyeon.

 

"It's okay baby ,right Mommy?" I nodded .Taeyeon gesture me too kissed Seohyun. We did it at the same time , that causes Seohyun to smile.

 

" Now that's my pretty princess." Taeyeon kissed Seohyun .She suddenly kneels and put down Seohyun.

 

"Now my second princess here, be healthy there and don't be hard on Mommy okay.We love you princess." Taeyeon kissed my baby bump and caressed it.

 

"I love you baby." Seohyun too kissed my tummy.The doorbell suddenly rings.

 

"I got it." Taeyeon immediately runs to our front door.

 

 

"Seohyunie~~~" I heard a little boy voice.

 

"Yongwhaniee~~~" It's Yongwha Sooyoung's and Jessica's son.Those two got married after months of our's.Them too take IVF Jessica was months advanced to me.

 

"Tiff hows the pregnancy?" Jessica asked me after a kissed on my cheek.

 

"Like before but now I know what's I'm gonna do."

 

"Tiffany is Taeng still a kid?" Sooyoung asked to me.

 

"Yah! I'm not." Taeyeon headlocks Sooyoung.

 

"Tsk' those two never changed." Jessica said while rolling her eyes.

 

"You're blooming Tiff." Jessica complements me.

 

"She's always Jessica." My dorky wife replies.

 

"Shut up midget, I don't need your opinion." Jessica throws a glare on Taeyeon.

 

"Still the ice princess , Soo how can you endure that?"

 

"I love her that's all."

 

"Tsk' you're just whipped!"

 

 

"Hey you two , stop it Seohyun and Yongwha is here."

 

"Shameless duo." I heard Jessica mumbled.

 

"Seohyun and Yongwha goes to Seohyun's play room okay." Taeyeon tells to the kids.

 

 

We continue our talk on our dinner.I'm happy that even though we have our own family now, we stayed and still connected to each other.

 

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

What can I say to my life now? I guess nothing ,only thank you can be enough.My life now was complete. I have  my beautiful and amazing wife. I have a cute and bundle of joys daughter , Seohyun, and to our coming princess.All of this is enough to make my life filled with so much happiness.

 

"Taetae help me to dress Seohyunie." My wife call me.

 

"Wait up baby." I quickly stop what I'm doing.I jump on our bed .

 

"Tae ... Don't jump you almost throw your daughter." Here she goes again .She really a mother now , her mother instinct is really everywhere. I love it.

 

"Yes mommy sowwie ~" I childishly said.

 

"Stop it help me here."

 

"Yes , Ma'am!" I heard Seohyun giggles at  me.I saw Tiffany smiles at us, always smile Fany-ah , your smile and Seohyun's smile is my strength. We put clothes to Seohyun and sing her a song to sleep.

 

"Look at her , she must be tired at your silliness." My wife pinch my nose.Seohyun is sleeping peacefully.

 

"She smiles to that and you know your smile both makes me happy. " I said while wiggling my brows.

 

 

"Cheesy Pops." I smiled and lean for a kissed.

 

" I love you my wife , Kim Tiffany you and my two daughter. "

 

"I love you too Taetae , thank you for being a wonderful father and mother to our family. You know I only get my strength from you." She captures my lips again.

 

" It's nothing , it's our little family is my priority. Thank you for giving us a wonderful family Fany-ah."

 

"Our family Taetae." She sweetly smile to me.

 

"Taetae go take a bath now , I know you're tired too." I nodded and kissed her on the forehead.

 

"Sleep now Fany-ah."

 

After minutes I'm done bathing , I go out and the sight I'm seeing is the scene I'll never get tired or bored to see.

 

I'm always like this waking up at late night just to look for them.Seeing them sleeping peacefully makes my heart at peace and too much happiness.

 

 

When I go back , when were still in college .On how I badly used my judgement and become blind because of my admiration to Jiyeon. Somehow I'm glad I become blind that time , that led me to see what's better behind those evil plan.

 

I really thanked my wife because she love me no matter what may happen to her in the future. Kim Tiffany , thank you and I love you , and our little ones.I can say I'm the luckiest woman alive.

 

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

Thank you again ❤

 

 

Love you guys a lot .Just a short update.How was it?

 

*Hides*

 

 

 

❇Bye~~~⭐