Chapter 1:Where it all start

Poorly Blind

 

"Taeyeon have you heard ?" Sooyoung asked Taeyeon

" About what?"

"Your crush have been crying because her boyfriend cheat on her ,and the reason is non other than Tiffany who seduces Jiyeon's boyfriend"

"What Tiffany again?!" Taeyeon asked in disbelief .Because Tiffany is known to be a playgirl.

 

"Yeah she strikes again" Sooyoung answers nonchalantly.

 

"That girl she's too much and now my crush?!" Taeyeon said angrily "how dare she is to make her cry!This is the last its enough!"

 

"Woah! Easy buddy"

"I'll make her pay for every girl and boy she played " Taeyeon said through greeted teeth.

 

"Taeng what you gonna do?"Sooyoung asked.

"I'll make her fall for me and I'll make her taste her own medicine" Smirk is visible in Taeyeons face.

"Oh..! TThat's impossible" Sooyoung said while shaking her head.

"In Kim Taeyeons name everything is POSSIBLE" Taeyeon emphasized the word possible.

"Yeah true thats why your status to your crush is still secret admirer" Sooyoung mumbled.

 

"Yah!!! You know it because she has a boyfriend" Taeyeon argued.

 

"Yeah okay..okay"Sooyoung answers back " but be careful of this Taeng it's heart we are talking about here " Sooyoung pats Taeayeon's shoulder.

 

"Like she care so I also don't care."

 

Taeyeon didn't mind what Sooyoung said ,because all she cares now is take revenge to Tiffany for her crush Jiyeon.She will make sure that Tiffany pays for what she did to her crush.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

At school

 

"Hey Fany what did I heard that you did it again?" Jessica asked her bestfriend .

 

"No I didn't do it He is the one who keep bugging me.And I stop it long ago yoy know that Jess." Tiffany answers like its nothing.

 

" but that's the opposite of what spreading gossips in the campus. "

 

"You know they always make story and I already told you I stop breaking hearts" Tiffany explained.

 

"Yeah but look everyone in this campus thought you still keep breaking hearts" Jessica answers back.Actually she is worried to her bestfriend because people always badmouth about her.She think they wrong for that because they dont know the real reason.But she can't stop her bestfriend because she's too stubborn.

 

 Tiffany is a great girl to describe kind,sweet,lovely and so on, but things happened that makes her what she is today.

 

"I don't care Im used to it and you already know I dont like to break hearts again because I realized it's still can't make any change .Im just keep breaking Innocent heart ." Tiffany said sadly. " and I realized Im becoming him and I hate it to admit that's why I regret it." Tiffany said it with a frown.

 

Jessica hugs Tiffany because she understand the pain of her bestfriend .She knows the real reason why she's in pain.

 

" It's okay Tiff you have to move on let go  of that past ,it just making you miserable"

 

"I don't know Jess it left a big scar in my heart" Tiffany said with glistening eyes.

 

"But you have to because I miss my bubbly bff!! Come on I miss the cheerful Tiffany I've known." Jessica said trying to cheer up the mood of Tiffany.Tiffany smiles to her bestfriend acts of cheering her up.

 

"Thank you Jess for being always beside me . Thank you for everything Jess." Tiffany said with so much gratitude.She dont what she will do if Jessica is not beside her.

 

"You know its nothing because that's what friends are for right?" Jessica said while smiling.

 

"Of course Jess" Tiffany hugs Jessica so thankful that she had Jessica to comfort her.

 

Tiffany thought of what happened to her in the past. She think maybe Jessica is right that she  has to move on , because whether she like it or not she had to .Tiffany think positively that she had to start a good note .

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

On the other part of campus

 

A certain midget is dreamily looking to her crush .

 

"Just wait Jiyeon I'll make Tiffany feel the pain you suffer."Taeyeon smiled evilly" just wait and feel it"

 

 

A/N

What do you think is Tiffany's past to forced her to break every guys ?

 

Bad Taeyeon ..

 

Hope you like it...

 

How was it just comment down

 

⭐Bye~~~❇