Chapter 14: Losing you?

Poorly Blind

TAEYEON'S POV

Tiffany has been not talking to me .I'm all the one who did the talking she just stay quiet and not saying any words.I'm lying If I say I'm not hurt but it hurts.What can I do I've cause this.I hated myself for being clumsy on my decisions. I know it's too late to blame anything but the thought of not having Tiffany anymore,I feel like choking.

 

Maybe people might think I'm a heartless to still hope for forgiveness. But hoping for it is my last chance to prove to Tiffany that I sincerely sorry for what I did.

 

While doing this up plan that I thought first was a brilliant plan.I got to witness a beautiful Tiffany inside and out.That time I'm still in denial because I thought Jiyeon was still the one.You cannot blame me for confusion.

 

You're dream girl suddenly confesses to you and become your girlfriend. Who am I to not take the chance.Then while it happens I'm in a fake relationship with Tiffany that I dislike that time.But the days,weeks and month's we've been together I didn't know I started to like her painfully slowly.

 

My mind at that time is in a mess,I really dont know what I am feeling that time.Confusion is the only thing I know that time.And my continuous denying my feelings for Fany didn't help at all.Like what people said the more you ignore it ,the more you found yourself believing.And that's right I end up messing up everything for not realising it earlier .That I have to hurt people.

 

I'm glad Jiyeon and I end up well.The only thing I kept thinking is how can I solve this matter.

 

Now I know now why when I'm with Jiyeon or Tiffany the feeling is different.

 

When I'm with Jiyeon I'm happy but with Tiffany the happiness is different like there's spark.At the start of my relationship with Jiyeon I'm really happy but days pass I know something changes.But I just I shrugged it off that maybe I spend too much time with Tiffany. And I'm right Tiffany is the reason, because I didn't notice that I grew fonder of her.

 

I'll start to compare Jiyeon and Tiffany surprisingly Tiffany always the one who tops,not my real girlfriend that time. But why I still didn't end up things with Jiyeon. Because that time I'm still stupidly locked up to the thought Jiyeon is mine,my dream girl for years it's like a syndrome.

 

But when Jiyeon clears me everything that I'm no longer into the relationship. Because Tiffany silently took a big space in my heart bigger than what she did.I immidiately wakes up to my agony.And now all I can do is reminisce everything when she's still with me.

 

I always visits Tiffany, follow her and waits for her .But sometimes I end up go home disappointed because Minho.That guy suddenly take's my place for Tiffany. I'm furious about it but what can I do? I chose this.I'm jealous that's for sure,maybe that's the reason why my blood boils in the past when I see them together. Because I'm jealous I just didn't admitting it because I'm a denial Queen.

 

Now I'm looking Tiffany from a far.She's sitting on the grass field and silently studying,she's really a nerd and studious. But I found it beautiful because it's add to her charms.I watch her peaceful face, an angel to describe too bad she suffered much.How can she escaped those bad memories my respect to her just go high every single ways she have.

 

Now I'm thinking the memories we first met is like a lie now because of me.But I still waits for her forgiveness because my trembling heart needs it.Even though I can move on and just leave everything but I can't .She now holds my heart tightly.

 

When she looks at me I can't say anything,even though I have much to say to her.The night that she turns around to me and ends up everything.I started to felt the distance ,I felt she's far from me now.That's when I just let my tears scream the pain and regrets,I poured everything .But I have to bear it because I cause this and the pain I have now ,is no match with what Tiffany had suffered.

 

"You're really beautiful Fany." I muttered and leave because I see she's leaving too.

 

"Too bad I wasted my chance to just hold you forever."

 

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

I'm now at the elevator then its suddenly open.It's surprisingly Tiffany I suddenly panics because this is gonna be one of those awkward meet ups.She just stand beside me and didn't even look at me.It hurts,that I feel like I'm crying.

 

I just secretly stare at her with longing eyes.Even she's near I feel we're still a far that I can't reach her.I want to hug her,hold her pretty hands,kiss her and whisper to her ears nothing but sweet soothing words.

 

The fate of meeting her when did it become fate?I can't go back to the times before I loved her.That's how much I fallen for you because I'm ashamed how everything started.It's shameful that I have to hurt you first but I'm willing to make things right.No matter what gonna be the result.

 

Tiffany looks up to me and I'm startled so I immediately look away.

 

'Damn!Taeng!you have just caught..'

 

The elevator door opens and Tiffany walks out.Again she never took any glance.When the elevator door closes I just hold my chest.

 

"Yah!stop knocking like a mad man!" I said talking to my heart.

 

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

"Taeng faster my princess will be mad now!" Sooyoung shouts to me.

 

"Okay calm your " I said were going to meet her princess.I asked if Tiffany is there she said yes thats why I'm going too.And I'm going to give to Tiffany my Umma's cooked food for her.

 

Were now at school open grounds.We're finding where we can see Jessica and Tiffany.

 

"Oh find them Taeng." Sooyoung said starts to walk .My mood suddenly change to a bitter one.Because I spotted Minho there and I can see they're having fun.What makes me bitter is ,Tiffany is smiling and laughing at Minho's funny antics.

 

The jealousy is just start to take over my body but I have to bear it.We hear that Jessica is yelling at Minho and Tiffany just shaking her head to the two.

 

"Hey Princess why are you shouting I can hear from from a far."Sooyoung said and goes to her girlfriend.

 

I think Tiffany didn't see me or she just don't want me to see.She acts like I'm not there.Then my jealousy awakes again when I see Minho is putting a fake ring to Tiffany's hand.Yes Tiffany's hand!she's holding it how dare he is.

 

"Yay!look it look beautiful in you."I heard Minho cheered.But what makes me more jealous is Tiffany is smiling happy.I coughed to get their attention and stop the  flirting in front of me.Hey!I'm here and I'm jealous.

 

"EEhem...Fany-ah this is for you" I said while giving the lunch box with Umma's dishes.Please talk please.

 

"Thank you Taeyeon you don't have to do it."Yes she talk at least it can mend my jealous heart.Is she not happy ?I thought..

 

"No it's from Umma I told her that you love her dishes that's why she cooked it for you."I just said it maybe she will happy to know it.I know her likings to my Umma's cooked dishes.I can see she smiles.

 

 

"Say to your Umma that I'll eat this well and Thank you too."She smiles but she immidiately became cold again.

 

"I would love to do it,no problem your thank you will deliver to Umma."I said proudly.I heard Sooyoung's ramblings but I just rolls my eyes.They continue teasing with Minho and Sooyoung's lead.

 

We became silent because everyone is busy doing their school activity. I kept looking at Tiffany because I can't help I miss her so much.These days I'm tired to death because I always waking up early even I sleep late .That's why I'm like a zombie.I did it to never missed to see Tiffany.I rested my body to the tree and look at Tiffany, but she caught me and Immediately look away.That's embarrassing being caught like a theft.

 

I see Tiffany spilled her water over her skirt.I abruptly stands up because of reflex but stops immediately when I see Minho got first.

 

I don't know why? But at that moment I felt small.Because I cannot freely do the things I always did for Tiffany in the past.I felt my eye's is burning because of the tears that about to flow.

 

"Ahmm...I'm going now I forgot I'll meet Umma see you guys around bye."I get my belongings and lied to them If I stay there I might cry a river there.

 

I run and goes to the place where no one is there. I cried and blaming myself for everything.

 

"Am I losing you ?" I asked because I can see it's starting to happen.

 

I had to bear it because I promise her and I will never stop.I'll do it because of her.Even I long for her that much I'll keep waiting patiently. Even my heart starts to bruise I will still looking for her.

 

"Because you're the one I wanted Fany-ah no one else."

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

"Yoh Taeng I saw what you did earlier." Sooyoung said to me.

 

"No need to worry I can handle it.It's for Fany so I can do it." I beamed a fake smile.

 

"Tsk!fake!I know you're sad but just be patient Taeng."

 

"I know and I'll keep doing that until she forgives me."

 

"High five!!! Thats my buddy!!!" Sooyoung high fiving me.

 

"And buddy can you sleep?because you look like a zombie and you lost weight now.It's not healthy anymore." Sooyoung said with worry.

 

"I'll do it buddy promise."

 

"You should stop thinking okay you're stressing yourself too much."

 

"Thank you buddy." With that we go to our rooms.

 

My mind was still with Tiffany. I can't sleep I keep thinking for my new approach to her.

 

"Oh~ Tiffany I'm smitten."

 

I mumbled and sleep my agony.I wish everything will be alright.

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Here's Taeyeon's POV her regrets and thoughts.

 

I hope you like it?????

 

Just comment your thoughts.

 

See yah aand Thank you😙😘😚😗

 

⭐Bye~~~❇