Chapter 26: Leaving

Poorly Blind

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Jessica decided to have a picnic in the park. Tiffany and Jessica was busy arranging the foods while the other two.

 

"Yah! I'll be the one who will hold this because I'm taller than you!" Sooyoung said while fighting to Taeyeon who will hold the big basket.

 

"It's not about height ! I'm stronger than you! Remember when were still in our junior high I lift the heaviest barbell." Taeyeon boastfully said to Sooyoung.

 

Tiffany and Jessica shakes their head at the duo.

 

"But still!" Sooyoung said while pulling away the basket on Taeyeon.

 

"Yah! Give it to me!" Taeyeon yells out.

 

 

"You two stop give that to us!" Jessica stop the two. Taeyeon and Sooyoung look at Jessica with scared face.Tiffany and Jessica lifts the basket.

 

"Look at what you did!"Taeyeon hissed at Sooyoung.

 

"It's because of you! Midget!" Sooyoung banters back.

 

"Midget huh?" Taeyeon attacks Sooyoung but Sooyoung quickly runs and the two runs trying to catch each other.Their girlfriends don't know what their gonna do to the two.

 

 

"Taetae! Stop that come here now." Tiffany calls out Taeyeon who immediately runs back to her.

 

"She's really whipped to you Tiff." Jessica said and calls Sooyoung too.

 

"You too Soo! Come here now."

 

"Can I say I'm glad? At least she give me this security that she really respect me and listens to me." Tiffany said while smiling dreamily.

 

"Gosh! Tiff stop that dreamy eyes of yours , you look like an idiot." Jessica stands up to give Sooyoung a towel and helps the latter to wiped it's sweats.

 

"Said the one who's not?" Tiffany shakes her head and welcome a panting Taeyeon.

 

"You two never change ...Aigoo my Taetae ." Tiffany wiped Taeyeon's sweat too Taeyeon just looking at the concentrated face of Tiffany.

 

"Beautiful." Tiffany blushed at Taeyeon's word."Come here now let's dig in!"Tiffany adverted the topic to the food.Because she know she's gonna be dealing a cheesy and romantic Taeyeon.

 

 

The four eat with laughs, of course Taeyeon and Sooyoung leads the fun talk.They continue to eat until they're done.The four just rest for a while before cleaning up.They clean up and put back the tumblrs on the basket.After minutes the duo of Taeyeon and Sooyoung awakens again.

 

"This time I'm gonna be the one who will carry this." Taeyeon said to Sooyoung mischievously.

 

"Like I let you." Sooyoung crossed her arms.

 

"Tae you both are childish." Tiffany said while fixing the tumblrs.

 

"You're right." Jessica agrees.

 

The two was about to attack each other but failed because they bump their heads hard.

 

 

"Ahhhhh!!~" Sooyoung cries in pain while holding her forehead.

 

"Ouchhh!!!giraffe!!" Taeyeon too holding the redden spot on her forehead.

 

"Oh my gosh you two what happened?" Jessica said and quickly runs to Sooyoung.

 

"Oh my gosh Tae what happened to you and Sooyoung?" Tiffany look at the redden spot on Taeyeon's forehead.She touches it."oow' ouch baby."

 

"That idiot!" Taeyeon points at Sooyoung. "What me?! It's you!" Sooyoung fights back.

 

"You two stop!" Their girlfriends stop them and that silence them.

 

Tiffany lay Taeyeon's head on her lap and put some ice on Taeyeon's forehead. Jessica did the same too.

 

"I didn't know this feels good lying on your lap."Taeyeon said with close eyes even though her forehead still hurts ,Tiffany lessen it .She really like the feeling of Tiffany taking care of her.

 

"Stop being romantic Kim , look at your forehead ." Tiffany gently put the ice on Taeyeon's forehead. "Okay Ma'am !"

 

"Tiffany did you teach you're baby there to speak in english?" Jessica ask while putting some ice on Sooyoung's forehead.

 

"For what?"Tiffany was confused on Jessica's question. On the other hand  Taeyeon's face turn pale when she heard Jessica's question.

 

'! I'm troubled now.'

 

"Is Taeyeon didn't tell you about their two years contract in Australia?" Jessica was still not detecting the situation.

 

"Australia? Two years?!" Taeyeon found herself being thrown up because of Tiffany's sudden move. "Two years?!" Tiffany again exclaimed.

 

"Fany-ah let me explain.." Taeyeon nervously reached Tiffany, which is being slap away.

 

"Don't use me that tone you're at fault here." Tiffany crossed her arms and Taeyeon just bows down her head cursing herself for million times.

 

Jessica wanted to slap herself for not being aware of the situation.Because her and Sooyoung almost fight because of the contract but in the end she understand.Sooyoung did what she think the two needed.

 

"Taeng and Tiffany we're going first,we just bring this tumblers and food." Sooyoung said courteously. Tiffany didn't answer because she's really mad at Taeyeon right now.

 

"You can go Soo and Jessica take care on your way home both." The two leaves the bickering couple.Taeyeon halted her step to Tiffany being careful to her move.She didn't want to add some more complications anymore.

 

"Baby.." Taeyeon started.

 

"Baby? Am I Tae?" Tiffany replied sarcastically to Taeyeon rolling her eyes.She's a bit hurt that she have to know it to someone else.

 

"Of course you are." Taeyeon reaches Tiffany's arm which again being busted.

 

"I want to go home right now." Tiffany said flatly which make Taeyeon scared.

 

'!my idiotness strikes again.'

 

"Okay ba--." Taeyeon stops her word when Tiffany leaves her behind.

 

"Aarrgh!!!" Taeyeon frustratingly mess her hair.

 

The ride was the most silent ride ever Taeyeon ride with Tiffany. When they arrived at Tiffany's apartment Tiffany didn't wait Taeyeon to open her door, which is natural routine for the both.The two now is in the sala.

 

"Fany-ah talk to me I'm sorry,it's just I'm lost in track." Taeyeon explained herself.

 

"When is it?" Tiffany asked flatly.

 

"2 months."

 

"Just 2 months away and still you're not telling to me?" Tiffany finally look at Taeyeon.Taeyeon met the gaze and she saw the hurt and sadness.

 

"Baby you know how I always forgot things when I'm focused to something and after all what happened." Taeyeon try to hold Tiffany's hand again this time Tiffany didn't slap it away.

 

"But still." Tiffany looked at Taeyeon sadly Taeyeon hug Tiffany. "I'm sorry baby promise I really want to tell it to you but like always I forgot." Tiffany nods at Taeyeon's neck she know Taeyeon's habit of forgetting things.

 

"You said you forgot because you're focused on something which is?" Tiffany look up at Taeyeon.

 

"Of course you, I'm focused on how I will make you happy everyday." Taeyeon kisses Tiffany's nose.

 

"Cheesy but still , I'm still mad at you." Tiffany sulk masking her racing heart thanks to Taeyeon's sweet word.

 

"Baby forgive me please ~ " Taeyeon clasped both of her hands with her puppy eyes.Which Tiffany don't have a heart to snob it.

 

"You know I can never get mad at you that long right?" Tiffany plays Taeyeon's fringes. "But Taetae two years without you , that's long." Taeyeon only see sadness at Tiffany.

 

"I know it too Fany-ah but I can't decline it because it's been offer since the start of my last year in college." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on forehead the lingering one."We'll make this baby were in this together right?"Tiffany shifted a bit to get more comfortable position.

 

"Of course we're in this together." Taeyeon plant a soft kissed on Tiffany's ,closed eyes .

 

"That's all I wanted to hear."

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany spent Taeyeon's remaining months in Korea by going on a date .They will have the sleepovers ,cooking session,cuddling on the couch and spending their time at the house.There this time Taeyeon surprises Tiffany with a flash mob in front of Tiffany's house.

 

 

There this time too, Taeyeon's romantic side strikes again. Taeyeon serenade Tiffany ,Tiffany was fuming mad that time when she saw Taeyeon's flirting with a cute girl according to her.Which Taeyeon disagree because the fact the said girl was the one who comes first to Taeyeon and she didn't have any slightest interest to it.But still Taeyeon was rejected so she thinks of way and serenading was the best she thought.

 

Tiffany immediately turns soft because of the effort,she knew Taeyeon didn't have a thing to the girl.But she too admit that the girl is cute that Taeyeon might fall for it's flirting. She can't help her insecurity Taeyeon's charm is oozing all over Taeyeon.

 

They just simply make sure they spent the time wisely together. They also visited Taeyeon's family to spent some time to them before Taeyeon's flight.They just enjoy the time together not putting attention to their bothered heart.

 

Even though they already accepted it, still they can't help to not feel sad .They can't think how they gonna be for the coming years without each others presence.

 

"Tae ~~ ahh.." Tiffany moans sensually. "Tae...I'm co--mming ~~" Taeyeon fasten her to take them in cloud nine.

 

"Me...too...Fany-ah." Taeyeon nips Tiffany's neck and it sloppily because she now ing the uncontrollably.

 

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany scream and pleasure, her core wetted by the oozing juices.Taeyeon still ing trying to get her needed release.

 

"Fany-ah!" Taeyeon came and weakly flops herself on Tiffany's front.Panting trying to regain some energy from their intense session.Tiffany still with closed eyes gently caressing Taeyeon's back.After minutes Taeyeon lie beside Tiffany and holds it's hand and rested it on her stomach.She tuck Tiffany on her right hand .Tiffany snuggles to Taeyeon's bare body trying to feel more of Taeyeon's warmth.

 

"I'll miss you baby so much take care here okay?don't let guys come near you." Taeyeon said while snuggling to Tiffany's hair.

 

"I'll miss you too baby ,I'm serious here take care of yourself there. You don't have to worry I don't have any interest to those guys I'm only interested to you." Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's chin.

 

"You're turning to a cheese ball baby I'm afraid." Taeyeon teased.

 

"Yah!I'm being infected by you. ~" Taeyeon left a heartily chuckle.

 

"I'm going to miss this random talks we always do." Taeyeon suddenly became emotional .

 

"Can we not be emotional just for tonight cause me too here is being emotional here."

 

"I can't help because tomorrow I'll be months away to you."

 

"Don't remind me Tae, Just make sure you'll visit me okay?" Tiffany nudge Taeyeon's stomach.

 

"Of course Fany-ah I'll surely do that." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's hair.Taeyeon interlace their hands tightly and kissed it.

 

"Just bear this Fany-ah and will have forever." Tiffany smiles and snuggle more.

 

"Goodnight Fany-ah , I love you."

 

"Goodnight Taetae , I love you too."

 

 

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

 

They we're at airport sending Taeyeon and Sooyoung. Both couples clings to each other.

 

Tiffany notice the silent Taeyeon, it seems the latter is in deep mind.Tiffany hugs Taeyeon's waist and put her on Taeyeon's chest.

 

"Hey Taetae what's on your mind?" Taeyeon look down at her girlfriend.

 

"Oh nothing." Taeyeon smile,Tiffany knew it's not sincere.

 

"Tell me Tae." Tiffany said using the tone she knew Taeyeon will never ignore.

 

"You're bad,you're using it again." Taeyeon plant a kissed on Tiffany's crown."Okay... Let's say this girlfriend of yours is still can't think of how she can survive days without her lovely girlfriend here."Taeyeon pinches Tiffany's nose which the latter crinch.Tiffany saw the mellow look.

 

"We talked about it early morning right?"

 

"Yes, but still now that I'm here now I suddenly felt I'm still not ready." Taeyeon  try to smile forcefully. Tiffany laughs at the dork move.

 

"You're silly, we can do it .We have Jess and Sooyoung to endure this torturing departure." Tiffany gently pats Taeyeon's cheeks.

 

"You're right but I can't help, I'm leaving here alone my gorgeous girlfriend that guys might gawk to you all the time." Taeyeon pouts.

 

"I already said it ,I don't have any interest to them .Only you Hottie Kim." Tiffany winks.

 

"Just always said that you're married to me okay?"

 

"You're marrying me?" Tiffany playfully smirk.

 

"Of course it's not even a question to asked. That's why I'm here today and will endure years without you, because I'm preparing for the future." Tiffany was just teasing her lover, she didn't know Taeyeon will seriously answer it.She felt happy.

 

"Woah Taeng what did you do to Tiffany why her face is red?" Sooyoung suddenly appears with Jessica."Yeah what's happening don't tell me you're proposing midget?"Jessica asked straightforwardly.

 

"YYah , Jess what are you saying there." Tiffany hides at Taeyeon's chest.

 

"So Taeng what happen?" Sooyoung still persuing the topic.

 

"Stop Soo it's still early but we're going there ,so stop teasing my baby here she's being shy."

 

"That's better than a crying baby Hwang." Jessica said blatantly.

 

"Yah Jess! Thank you for being such a bestfriend really." Tiffany sarcasms Jessica.

 

"Why it's true." Jessica  rolls her eyes.

 

"Actually she's done earlier." Taeyeon absent mindly said."You too? Tae?"Tiffany slaps Taeyeon's shoulder hard.

 

"Ouch! Baby." Taeyeon caressed her shoulder. "That's for being a bad girlfriend."

 

 

The two couples waits more before Taeyeon's and Sooyoung's flight announced. After minutes their flight was called. Taeyeon and Tiffany both breathes hitch at the call.

 

"Baby." Taeyeon extended her hands to Tiffany which taken immediately.

 

"So just always remember what we've talk earlier okay? Don't hesitate to call me,message or video call me okay?I'll try to answer it immediately." Taeyeon kissed affectionately Tiffany's forehead.

 

"I'll do that Tae,just promise you'll do that too okay? Don't eye any hot Aussie's there okay?" Taeyeon slightly thrown her head back at Tiffany's words.

 

"I'll do that but can't promise to answer it immediately. But Fany-ah my eyes only set on you so don't worry.I love you take care always." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's lipa.

 

"I love you too , take care there too." Taeyeon wiped the tears in Tiffany's eyes.

 

"I thought we're done in crying?"Taeyeon also wipes her glistening eyes.

 

"I can't help you'll be far away from me." Taeyeon saw the cute pout.

 

"Oh...my baby is sulking." Taeyeon light a bit the mood.She hugs Tiffany while swinging their body dorkily.

 

"You two! Stop it ." Jessica yell to the sweet couple.

 

"Taeng were late now." Sooyoung comes near to Taeyeon.

 

"Fany-ah were in this together." Taeyeon whispered and kissed Tiffany's hair.Tiffany nods."We're in this together. "

 

"That's enough!" Sooyoung drags Taeyeon away from Tiffany.

 

"Princess Saranghae!!!" Sooyoung shouts.

 

"So much for lecturing us for being PDA." Tiffany snorts and watch her lover disappear in her sight.

 

"At least ours are minimal, unlike you both it's unlimited and unstoppable."

 

"Yah!"

 

"Don't 'Yah' me here you know it.Come on we should leave.And don't be a drama queen here ,us too have business to handle okay." Tiffany nods at her bestfriend.

 

'Maybe it may help for my longing to Taeyeon.'Tiffany thinks positively.

 

.........................

 

"Do you think our girlfriends might fall for each other?" Sooyoung receives a smack from Taeyeon.

 

"You idiot.. Those two just sisterly love each other.If ever, it might happened since start .Stupid pole!" Taeyeon puts her eyemask and readying herself for a long flight.

 

"Yah! No insults..I'm randomly asking questions." Sooyoung pouts putting eye mask too.

 

"Then just shut up your annoying mouth."

 

"Cold and rude...how does Tiffany take those attitude." Sooyoung mumbled.

 

"I can hear it, just sleep Soo ."

 

"Yes Umma." Taeyeon just shake at her friends endless banter.

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

Hello~~~

 

Sory for the errors peace yow!

 

Actually I want to update this chapter but I stupidly erase all that I have to write everything again.It's ending guys .

 

Thank you for the new subs and upvote!!❤❤❤❤

 

⭐Bye~~~❇