Chapter 15: Can't Hide

Poorly Blind

Tiffany's POV

I'm relaxing here at the bench alone, because Jess is busy with her Soo baby and Minho is currently cannot be found.

 

My peaceful time alone was disturbed by an annoying creature.

 

"Fany please forgive me and comeback to me please...I already regretted my wrong doings in the past." Begging by this annoying creature.

 

"No!that would never happen... Because in the first place we're never been together and an item!"  I spat ,I'm starting to lose my patience.

 

"What!you !trying hard to get eh?well I can get what I want!"

 

"Ahhh!!!stay away!"I scream.

 

Before this annoying creature can touch me somebody punch him hard.That's when I see a panting and angry Taeyeon.

 

"Don't you ever touch her because my fist will be your safe haven!" Taeyeon said angrily.She looks cool right now but I stop fangirling when I realized the situation.

 

"Who are you? Her girlfriend?" I saw the change of Taeyeon's face it frowned a little.I got shocked to her answer but I think that's the needed answer now.

 

"Yes!so back off !she's not available anymore so go away before I reform your face.!" She looks really cool now and that serious face it's so y.Omo~~I can't stop fangirling over this little devil.

 

"Tsk! you!" He spats to us while wiping her blood but I don't care .Taeyeon turned her attention to me.

 

"Fany are you okay?did he touched you or hit you?Sorry if I said that I'm your girl...friend" Taeyeon asked me worriedly. I can see her worried and soft eyes gazing at me.

 

"No I'm fine he didn't touch me you came at the right time.It's okay I think its necessary to the situation to stop that jerk." I said while masking a cold face .But deep inside I'm thankful that she protect from that jerk.

 

"Oh..thank God ." she said with a relieved face.

 

"Thank you Taeyeon I'm going now." I bid goodbye she look a bit disappointed.But immediately smile to mask her disappointment.

 

"Oh I see...just see you later ." she said dejectedly with hopeful face.I just leave even though I wanted to hug and says I'm thankful.Very thankful but still she's really cool there earlier.

 

'Tiffany calm please'

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

 

Taeyeon's POV

I'm waiting for Tiffany so I can send her home.I rested my back at the wall I feel tired but tiredness can stop me.Students came out like there's a sale in the mall.I find Tiffany through the crowd then I see her.I run to her way.

 

"Hi Fany!" I cheerfully greeted Fany.She look surprise but she just continue to walk.

 

"Fany can I send you home?if there's no one will send you home?" I asked hopefully because I'm afraid that there somebody who will send her home.Maybe Minho or someone else.

 

"There's no one." Yes!but she don't answer if I can send her home.

 

"So can I send you home?" I asked again.I see she just shrugged her shoulders. I guess that's the answer.

 

We walk in silence cause honestly I tried to initiated a conversation but silence anwers me back.I just look at her face .I can live by that but I'm still want to have her and call her mine sighed.

 

'Oh how I miss that beautiful face.'

 

I think she lost weight because of her visible cheek bone.But surprisingly it suits her, it adds to her beauty. I didn't know that I've been looking at her for so long.That we're now here at the bus stop.

 

We sit with enough space because I don't want her to feel uncomfortable. We wait for minutes but the bus still not coming .From the corner of my eyes I can see she's shivering from cold.Crap!that's insensitive of me Tiffany is just wearing a thin long sleeves.I stand up and take off my jacket luckily I wear thick sweater. I drape the jacket over her .She look surprise for what I did.

 

"Taeyeon? You don't have to do it." She said to me but I just go back to my seat.

 

"I have to because I dont want you to fallen sick."

 

"Thank you for this I just give it back to you later." Tiffany said to me still with I don't know tone.

 

The bus came, we're now standing because it's surprisingly full.What's with today? First crowded school then this!?

 

I hold the pole that near to me.The bus stop at next stop and it causes Tiffany to almost fall.But I immediately wrap around my arms to her waist.

 

"Are you ok ?" I asked worriedly.

 

"Y..es thank you Taeyeon."

 

"Come here you can sit here ." I gesture her to sit at the vacant seat that just had left.She sit there and I'm still standing.I saw she look up to me but I act that I don't see.I saw again she's looking.

 

"Fany is there something on me?" I asked with confusion.

 

"No nothing ."She straightened herself and look at the front immediately.

 

"Cute" I mumbled but I guess she heard it.She look up again and act like nothing again.

 

After a while the bus stop and it's Tiffany's stop.We get out and walk our way to her apartment. Another silence is engulf this is awkward.I want to say something but I don't know how.No I'll just try again.

 

"Can I send you home everyday? If it's okay to you?" I asked again hopefully.But just like earlier shrugged is the only answer I received.

 

"Then I'll just wait you to your classroom." I suggest .

 

"Okay." Finally!!!she answers.

 

"Thank you Fany." I said showing my chin dimple. I saw pink stains on her face.Is she blushing??Nah!!that's impossible right!!! it's getting cold that's why she's red.

 

"I think you should go inside it's getting cold see you tomorrow Fany ." I said with gentleness.

 

"Okay thank you for tonight and go home safely.Now that I said that how are you going home now you did not bring your car?" She said flatly but I'm swelling in happiness because she's worried hahaha!

 

"I'll just ride a bus I can handle myself I'm tough." I said while kissing my biceps.I saw she's fighting her laugh that causes her to make a funny face.I just giggled at her.

 

"Bye Taeyeon" She said and starts to walk .I call her name again .

 

"Fa---" I didn't finished my word because dafuq! I tripped myself and almost make out with the floor gosh!this is so embarrassing.

 

"Taeyeon! Are you okay?" Tiffany said to me with worried eyes.I immediately stand's up.

 

"Yeah I'm okay ...how this thing to be there?!aish.." I mumbled the last part while kicking the small rock that cause me to tripped my pretty face.I heard she giggled. I immediately look to her there I saw she's smiling but abruptly back again to her cold face.

 

Well atleast this embarrassing tripped comes out good.I see Tiffany became worried again to me and I see her smile to me for a long time.Maybe I should embarrassed myself more Babo!!!Taeyeon.

 

"Bye Fany you must really go inside now it's getting cold." She obeyed and go inside her apartment. I'll walk home with smile atleast it turns out good.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Gosh! She almost caught me smiling at her.But she's too cute there and she's blaming the rock really? There so many moment there that I almost forget that I'm trying to be cold.Because she's being cute and charming.There this when she show her chin dimple I found it endearing that's why I blushed there.

 

Oh Taeyeon~ speaking of why does Taeyeon's smell still here.Ah!right her jacket I forgot. I take off her jacket and smells it .

 

"Hmmm "I close my eyes while smelling it.

 

"Yah!Tiffany you're creepy!just reconcile and make out everyday instead being creepy like that!" Jessica assaults to me.

 

"Hehehe say all you want I'm sleeping now " I stick out my tongue.

 

"Hey you will not eat dinner?"

 

"Maybe later." I said and goes to my room while blushing madly am I being creepy?because of you Taetae?

 

 

Next day.......

 

I saw Taeyeon playing guitar in hallway.She's strumming and humming her until I heard her beautiful angelic voice.

 

"Hmm ohh, I will come

Maybe it's intuition

Something you just don't question

Like in your eyes,

I see my future in an instant

And there it goes,

I think I've found

My best friend

 

I know that it might sound

More than a little crazy

But I believe

 

I knew I loved you before I met you

I think I dreamed you into life

I knew I loved you before I met you

I have been waiting all my life"

 

I'm really enjoying her voice when it suddenly stops .I opened my closed eyes.There I caught listening to her gosh this is so embarrassing. So I runaway because of embarrassment. I'll stop running and hides at the lockers.I'm panting like a mad woman.

 

"Yoh! Kitten why are you panting like that?" Minho said worriedly ...

 

"Oh I'm ju..st came fro...m runn..ing hard ."I said with difficulty.

 

"Aish!you're sweating kitten." Minho said while wiping my sweats with his handkerchief. While wiping our eyes met his look is different that I start to froze.And that's when Minho leans in for a kiss.I immediately stops it but from the corner of my eyes I see Taeyeon is walking away.

 

'Did she?saw us?'

 

"Why did you do that?" I asked sternly.

 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it I'm just caught up by the moment." Minho explains I see he's sorry

 

"It's okay we'll talk about it later." I said and walk away to find  Taeyeon.

 

I'll try to find her but no to avail.

 

"I guess I'll just talk to her tomorrow maybe she goes home already.'

 

Taeyeon's POV

I stop singing when I felt someone is watching me.There I saw Tiffany listening with close eyes.She opened her eyes and look at me with surprise .She runs away when she saw I caught her.I immediately follows her.First I didn't see her  I look around but still not there.But when I turn to the lockers there I saw her.The worst nightmare I ever see.Minho is kissing Tiffany.I immediately walk away and goes to my car to calm my aching heart.

 

"Am I too late now Fany?did you forget me already? I thought you love me?" I talk to myself like crazy woman.

 

"Yes right she will never love me because of what I did."

 

"!!!this is all my fault!" Taeyeon screams.

 

With that Taeyeon drives away her pain and agony.

 

◻⚪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

Is Taeyeon giving up already? Hmmm

 

Lets see on the next update...

 

Just comment down your thoughts I'll wait for it.

Thank you for the subs!!!

Thank you always *muah*

 

⭐Bye~~~❇