Chapter 11:Clarity

Poorly Blind

Taeyeon's plan to end things with Tiffany has been delayed. Jiyeon has been bugging her but she can't and don't know how.At least not now because she had this feeling that Tiffany needs her.Despite the smiles on Tiffany's face she can't still see that the girl is not fully happy.

 

Taeyeon didn't mention again the topic about the man who caused the gloomy Tiffany. She thought it's not necessary because it just made Tiffany sad and remembered the pain.

 

Tiffany has been more clingy to her surprisingly Taeyeon didn't mind it.Taeyeon's time with Jiyeon has been lessen but still meeting each other.Because Taeyeon's reason Tiffany needs her more.Sometimes there's small bickering with Tiffany and her.And the reason is Tiffany's closeness with Minho.

 

Taeyeon still confused why she didn't like the idea of Tiffany's closeness with Minho.For the past week she's been confused with her feelings toward Tiffany.The knockings on her chest has been happening a lot,when she's with Tiffany.So she's asking herself.

 

'Do I like Tiffany? No!I'm loyal with Jiyeon.'Taeyeon fights with her thoughts.

 

 

Sometimes Taeyeon finds herself starring at Tiffany. She's been finding herself lost in thoughts when she's with Tiffany.There's a fluttering feelings that Taeyeon started to feel.But she just thought maybe she just grew closer to Tiffany that she start to care for the eye smiling angel.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany now are just spending time together at Tiffany's apartment. Tiffany is sitting between Taeyeon's leg and Taeyeon is back hugging Tiffany.Tiffany is cutting Taeyeon's fingernails .She scolds Taeyeon for not taking care of herself. Taeyeon just said it's okay because Tiffany is there to take care of her.

 

"I heard you got a high grades on your project?" Tiffany asked still cutting Taeyeon's fingernails.

 

"Hmm...yes ." Taeyeon said while kissing Tiffany's nape.Tiffany just let her do what Taeyeon wants.

 

"Congrats then ,your month's of hardwork pays off." Tiffany turn around and kissed Taeyeon's lips.Tiffany just wanted a simple kiss but Taeyeon had another plan.Taeyeon deepens the kiss pulling Tiffany and holds Tiffany's waist tightly.

 

Tiffany put her arms around Taeyeon's neck.The simple kiss turns to a passionate kiss.Taeyeon tilts her head to get more access ,she didn't know why but she wanted to feel Tiffany's lips.She suddenly craves for it.

 

Taeyeon pushes down Tiffany and hovers above.Tiffany just reciprocate what Taeyeon wants.Taeyeon Tiffany's lips and Tiffany understand the gesture. Tiffany parted her lips,Taeyeon pushes her tongue meeting Tiffany's.

 

They shared and enjoyed the make out session but they need air to breath. Taeyeon looks at Tiffany's eyes she see nothing but glowing love.Which causes her to hear the bothering knocks again.Right at that moment she can't think right.Tiffany suddenly speak ....

 

"Taetae we've known each other enough. You know that I really like you a lot.And that feelings grew more so Taeyeon I---"

 

Tiffany didn't finish her words when she heard a loud squeal .

 

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!" Jessica shrieks."can you go to your room Tiff if you're gonna do inappropriate things !"Jessica exclaim and scolds.

 

Taeyeon immediately get up embarrased that Jessica saw them in that position. Tiffany is no different for the fact she's like a red tomato.

 

"Jess it's not what you think!" Tiffany explain.

 

"Yes tell that to your swolen lips aish..." Jessica glares.

 

"Yeah Jessica ,Fany is right....we're not doing what....you think..." Taeyeon said while stammering.She only receives a sharp glare that can bore inside the body.

 

"You better not midget!!because Tiff is not that experience as you!" Jessica accused.

 

"Yah! Jess don't accuse Taetae."Tiffany disagreed." Yes don't accuse me." Taeyeon agrees while hiding at Tiffany.

 

"Aish! You two I'm done hear !" Jessica walks away and goes to her room with loud banging door.

 

"Is she always like that?it's so cold." Taeyeon said while shivering.

 

"No but it's she's just like that so just got used to her Ice Princess aura." Tiffany explains and giggle because Taeyeon is being adorable.

 

"I think I should go I don't want to see the wrath of your bestfriend." Taeyeon gets up and kisses the head of Tiffany .

 

"Okay drive safely Tae." Tiffany gets up too to walk Taeyeon at the door.

 

"See you tomorrow at the school." Taeyeon pecks Tiffany's lips and bids goodbye.

 

"Bye~" Tiffany watch Taeyeon to go to her car and drives away.

 

"I really love you Taeyeon." Tiffany said and goes to her room.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

At the campus....

 

"Taeng did you break things up with Tiffany because the more you delayed it the more Tiffany will hurt." Jiyeon states.

 

"Ahmm I'm still finding a way ." Taeyeon said not looking at Jiyeon.She's been thinking why she can't end things with Tiffany. The thought of hurting and suffering Tiffany on the past is changes drastically. She now can't imagine a crying and hurt Tiffany.She don't know why, she want to punch herself or bang her head hard to knock some sense.

 

"It's okay just promise me you do it sooner,so we cannot hide our relationship anymore." Jiyeon said with hopeful eyes."I want to be fully yours."

 

"I promise Jiyeon-ah" Taeyeon said half lied because partly of her don't want to end .She wanted to confirm what she is feeling.She just kissed Jiyeon to convey her apology for not telling the truth.

 

Jiyeon hugs Taeyeon not aware on the pair of eyes watching them.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

"Princess you're a bit grumpy today?" Sooyoung asked Jessica.

 

"No nothing maybe I'm just a bit lack of sleep." Jessica answered and rest her head on Sooyoung's shoulder.

 

"Is my Ice Princess is becoming more a Sleeping Princess?" Sooyoung teased .

 

"Continue that Soo and I'm not gonna talk to you anymore." Jessica  glares at Sooyoung.

 

"See...you're being grumpy again."

 

"I'm warning you stop it there."

 

"Okay...okay princess I'm just cheering up your mood." Sooyoung hugs Jessica's waist and kisses it's forehead.Jessica smiles at the sweet gesture.

 

"Sorry it I'm a bit moody ?please bear it because whether you like it or not ,its part of the package ." Jessica states.

 

"Don't be sorry even if you beat me up because of your foul mood I still stay because I chose you ." Sooyoung said affectionately.Jessica hugs and kissed Sooyoung's lips.They kissed passionately savoring each others lips.Conveying their unsaid emotions.

 

Jessica breaks the kiss and look at Sooyoung with loving gaze.That mirrors Sooyoung's gaze.

 

"Sooyoung I can't deny it anymore I like you a lot and I think I love you." Jessica said.Sooyoung intertwined their hands and locked gazes.

 

"Jessica Jung I want you to know that I love you too." Sooyoung said and leans in for a innocent kiss.

 

"I promise to not let go this hand and holds it forever." Sooyoung vows.

 

"You cannot let go it because I'll hold it tightly." Jessica said and hugs Sooyoung.The two just continue to cuddles and talk nothing but sweet words.

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

On the other part of campus...

 

 

"Oh kitten your here!" Minho exclaimed happily.

 

"Oh Minho yes I want some fresh air so I go here." Tiffany said.

 

"Ah..is that all?" Minho asked.

 

"Yes is there anything you want?" Tiffany chuckles.

 

"Oh nothing but you look like a lost kitten again." Minho humors.

 

"Haha funny..no I just really want some fresh air you know to relax."

 

"Come here rest your head here to be more relaxing." Minho invites patting her shoulder .Tiffany did what Minho wants she think she needed that.Minho just watched Tiffany to take some nap.

 

He maybe didn't say it out loud but she genuinely care for Tiffany. Minho grew to like Tiffany because Tiffany is a great girl to describe.

 

She's the typical dream girl you will dreamed off.But unluckily Tiffany is taken .So Minho set asides those feelings and contented of being a friend.Tiffany suddenly wakes up from a short nap.

 

"Oh Minho I'm going now I'm going late for my next subject thank you for lending your shoulder." Tiffany gets up and bids goodbye.

 

"It's nothing maybe a treat would be great." Minho said playfully.

 

"Okay I will do it bye see you~~"

 

'Aish you're girlfriend is so lucky' Minho thought with envy.

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◼◻◻◻◼◼◻

Tiffany goes home that day without telling Taeyeon. When Tiffany got home she welcome by Sooyoung and Jessica's presence.

 

"Oh hi Soo I bet your head hurts because of Jess mood swings." Tiffany teased Jessica and receives a flying pillow.

 

"Shut up!Tiff! bad day with your midget?" Jessica said mockingly.Tiffany just sticks out her tongue.Jessica notice that Tiffany is a bit off.

 

"By the way Jess can I borrow your girlfriend ?"

 

"Why are you two hiding a secret relationship with me?" Jessica asked with glare.

 

"No!Princess!" Sooyoung disagree.

 

"Shut up Jess stop your jealousy I just wanted to ask something so can I excuse her." Tiffany said.

 

"Okay whatever." Jessica said rolling her eyes.

 

Sooyoung and Tiffany goes to the balcony.

 

"Sooyoung can you answer all of my questions that I will ask with truth ?" Tiffany said straightforwardly .Sooyoung didn't feel good at the question Tiffany is about to ask.

 

"What is Jiyeon and Taeyeon's relationship, don't you ever lie to me." Tiffany said sternly.

 

'Gosh she's no different with my princess no wonder they are bestfriend. 'Sooyoung thought.

 

"Aish ...Okay they are together." Sooyoung said while stuttering she don't want to said it but she knew Tiffany had the right to know.She'll just face the wrath ot Taeyeon later.

 

"How long? Is it happened before or during our relationship?"

 

"It's been months ,and it happened during your relationship." Sooyoung said with guilty face.

 

"Oh." Thats the only word Tiffany said.

 

"Taeyeon been like Jiyeon for long even before she met you ---" Tiffany cuts Sooyoung.

 

"Then why she persue me if Jiyeon is the one she like?" Tiffany said with a bitter tone.Her eyes are starting to glistened. Sooyoung saw it and didn't know if she can continue her story.

 

"Because of Jiyeon." Sooyoung said.

 

"How?...w..hy" Tiffany sniffed.

 

"Taeyeon courts you to make a ..how can I say it.."Tiffany cuts Sooyoung.

 

"RevenwhyHow and why?"

 

"Yeah she want you to feel how to played ,because you make Jiyeon cry when people spread rumors about having an affair with Jiyeon's boyfriend."

 

Tiffany remembers that .

 

"Oh yes I remembered that but that guy is the one who kept bugging me." Tiffany pauses " so all of the things we have is just a lie?"Tiffany's tears rolls like a river.

 

"I'm sorry Tiffany I'd  try to stop her promise I tried but she didn't llisten.She's too blind by her admiration to Jiyeon." Sooyoung apologized.

 

"No need to be sorry Soo you done nothing maybe I deserves this."

 

"But Tiffany I should have said it earlier ---"

 

"No you're just being a good friend ." Tiffany said wiping her tears.

 

"But trust me Taeyeon is already fa---" Tiffany stops Sooyoung.

 

'Fallen for you without noticing' Sooyoung continues in her thoughts.

 

"Don't say anything it's okay ...maybe she like Jiyeon that much" Tiffany said with envious.

 

"I'm going to my room now goodnight and go back to your princess ,I don't want a to face a angry Jessica."Tiffany walks and stop .

 

"Please don't tell Taeyeon that ask you this please." Tiffany pleaded.

 

"I promise."

 

Sooyoung just watch Tiffany leaves .

 

"What you two talk about?" Jessica asked.

 

"Nothing about Taeyeon only."

 

"Ah that midget is too lucky with her " Jessica said didn't notice the guilty face of Sooyoung.

 

"Princess I must go I'll just fetch you tomorrow morning."

 

"Okay see you bye" Jessica pecks Sooyoung's lips.

 

"I love you princess"Sooyoung said .

 

"I love you too."Jessica smiles sweetly.Sooyoung leaves and drives way home.

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

 

"Why are we here Fany-ah?"

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are now in the park.The same place where they share a lot moments together.

 

Tiffany just look at Taeyeon memorizing every part of Taeyeon's face.She sure will miss this face.Even though Taeyeon hurt her she still love her .The very first person to make her feel the most incredible feeling.That is to fall in love.

 

Tiffany didn't notice she's been staring at Taeyeon for how long.She suddenly startled by a hand on her face,wiping her tears.She didn't noticed tears have been rolls down on her face.Taeyeon panicked at the sight.

 

"HHey..why are you crying?" Taeyeon said while wiping the tears of Tiffany.She didn't like the vulnerable sight of Tiffany she's seeing. Taeyeon feels something bad will happen.

 

The look in Tiffany's eyes,that sad and hurt eyes almost made her choked. She didn't like that sight.

 

"Taeyeon I thi..nk we shou..ld break up." Tiffany try to said it clearly but failed miserably.Taeyeon suddenly feel everything stops by the moment she heard the word 'break up'.

 

"W..hy?"Taeyeon holds Tiffany's hand.

 

"Taeyeon I know your...happi..ness is not with me." Tiffany said fighting her tears.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

'Could it be?'Taeyeon thought with panic.

 

"I know about you and Jiyeon, I saw you both yesterday and my eyes can't betray me that it's just a classmate relationship." Tiffany explain."don't be mad at Sooyoung for telling me the truth because I force her to said the Truth.I confirm everything with Sooyoung. "

 

Taeyeon's world stop at the information.She can't think right.Her heart aches like it's about to break.She want to say something but she can't. She don't know how.Tiffany speaks again.

 

"You know I deserved this,it's my punishment from my wrong doings in the past.Tell Jiyeon that I'm truly sorry for what I did...and she's lucky to have you." Tiffany mumbled the last part.

 

"Tiffany listen I---"Taeyeon didn't finish her words because Tiffany suddenly kissed her.Tiffany kissed her like it's gonna be the last.Because of shocked Taeyeon didn't response to the kiss.

 

"I just want you to know that I love you, yes I have fallen for you ,but unlucky me you're not mine and somebody already owns you goodbye Taeyeon." Tiffany said with tears and walks away from Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon is frozed at her tracks.She can't feel and hear anything that time.The word 'goodbye'haunts her.

 

'Is this really a goodbye?why do I feel I lost the most precious possession I have?'

 

Taeyeon didn't notice she's been crying.

 

"Why am I crying? aahhhhhh!!!" Taeyeon screams while clutching her chest.She's too confused that she didn't know what she is feeling right now.Memories with Tiffany flashback like a bullet.

 

◾◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻▪

Tiffany goes home crying and immediately goes to Jessica's room.She jumps at Jessica and cries her heart out.Jessica panics at the crying girl in her arms.

 

"Hey look at me why are you crying?"Tiffany just points her chest where her heart .

 

"What do you feel pain?" Tiffany nods still with glistening eyes.

 

"Then we should go to the hospital."

 

"No Jess my heart pain because I'm hurt."

 

"Yeah that's why we need you to go to hospital." Jessica still didn't understand what Tiffany is saying.

 

"No..Taeyeon..and I are no longer toge..ther." Tiffany cries hard again.

 

"What!why?" Jessica is shocked because she can see the two is doing well then why suddenly?

 

"Just ask Sooyoung I'm tired of crying.Can I sleep here?" Tiffany said like a lost kid.Jessica's heart breaks at the sad and hurt Tiffany. She suddenly remember what happened in the past.Tiffany look like exactly what she is from the past.She became more curious why and what Taeyeon did.She kisses Tiffany's forehead and let her sleep.When she's sure that Tiffany is in the deep sleep now,she gently stand up and calls Sooyoung.

 

"Hello Princess!" Sooyoung greets cheerfully.

 

"Tell me what did you talk about yesterday with Tiff?" Jessica said sternly.

 

"Pri....ncess." Sooyoung said while stuttering.

 

"Don't you ever try to lie ,I swear you're not gonna see me anymore." Jessica threaten.

 

" Aish!princess you don't have to do that."Sooyoung immediately disagree.

 

"Then tell me right now." Jessica said coldly. She's really mad right now because she don't want to see sad Tiffany again.

 

Sooyoung told everything she said to Tiffany yesterday.

 

"What!!!!?" Jessica shrieks she immediately cover afraid to wake up Tiffany.

 

"Your bestfriend is heartless!how could she...She didn't know everything maybe Tiffany do a bad judgement to her situation .But she regretted it immediately how could that midget!!I'll gonna kill that midget."

 

"Princess relax."

 

"Don't talk to me I'm currently mad at you!"Jessica said.

 

"Yah!why ? I'm just being a trusted friend that's why I did that ask that to Tiffany she'll agreed to it." Sooyoung explains.

 

"Still I'm mad at you goodnight I love you" Jessica said bipolarily.

 

"Aish I love you too." Sooyoung thought her girlfriend is being crazy. Jessica ends the call and bids goodbye. She surely gonna talk to Taeyeon tomorrow.

 

"I thought you really love her because I can see it but too bad you're just a great actress." With that Jessica sleeps with Tiffany and thinking of ways of how to confront Taeyeon.

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tiffany now knows everything .

 

And let see in the next chapter the confrontation of Jessica to Taeyeon.

 

Let's see how it's gonna be?poor Fany she's still kind to Taeyeon.

 

@taeny39 thank you for the upvote!

 

Just comment your thoughts I'll wait for it.

 

"Gomawo"

 

See yah!!!!!

 

⭐Bye~~~❇