Chapter 12: You're Lucky eh?

Poorly Blind

Taeyeon didn't see Tiffany because the latter is avoiding or hiding away her.She knew it's her fault ,from the very beginning its bound to happen.Because in the first place she plan this,this is what she wanted to make Tiffany feel hurt.

 

But even though she wants this, things change .Throughout the fake relationship she got to know Tiffany better.She finds out Tiffany is the one you will dream of to be your girlfriend. But she didn't mind it because she still thought Jiyeon is the perfect one.

 

She can describe Tiffany as sweet,caring,good friend,thoughtful partner,a bit clingy but a cute one,selfless,always thought you first than her all in all the qualities of a perfect girlfriend.

 

Taeyeon is been thinking those lingering feelings that start to grow.The fluttering feelings become more often.She still can't sort it off sometimes she thought herself as dumb.She knows what she feels for Tiffany is no longer a simple feelings.

 

But Jiyeon, she's been questioning too;Why she no longer exited to meet Jiyeon, why she no longer feel the flutter and when she kiss her there's nothing anymore. All those feelings she felt before with Jiyeon suddenly turns to Tiffany.

 

She has this feeling of wanted to see Tiffany always ,she's becoming grumpy when Minho and Tiffany become a bit touchy and the kisses they share has burning passion and becoming adiction.

 

Her thoughts cuts by Jiyeon.

 

"Hey are you listening?" Jiyeon asked she noticed Taeyeon always spacing out.

 

"OOh...what did you said sorry" Taeyeon said without looking at Jiyeon. Jiyeon noticed it that Taeyeon's mind is somewhere.And she knows who is it.

 

"You know Taeyeon I've noticed when your with me ,your mind was not with you ." Jiyeon said softly .

 

"Huh?what are you saying?" Taeyeon said in confusion.

 

"Tiffany" Taeyeon lifts up her head at the sudden mention of Tiffany's name.

 

"See your not at yourself." Jiyeon said a little bit bitter at the same time with envious."just by mentioning her name your mood instantly changes ."

 

"WWha..t?" Taeyeon said while stammering.

 

"You didn't know,I've seen it coming." Jiyeon said she knows it will happen thats why she's been bugging Taeyeon to end things but she's a bit too late Taeyeon was already had fallen for Tiffany.

 

"What are...you talking abo..ut?"Taeyeon  is still confuse.

 

"I see still confuse? Even I can call you mine but I know I can't have you wholly because someone had already owns your heart.And Thats why we never say I love you's ." Jiyeon pauses."Taeyeon maybe you still not sorting it out your feelings but trust me ,you already fallen for Tiffany without knowing. "

Jiyeon said bitterly but still manage to smile.Because she already accepted her defeat a long time ago.She just tried her luck.

 

Jiyeon's word knocks and wakes all of her sense's. Jiyeon's word hit her like a trailing train.

 

'Ahh!I'm stupid !I've should have known this.How can I not know it.Is it because I'm attached with Jiyeon that I didn't mind those growing feelings for Tiffany.'Taeyeon thought all her questions answered and it makes her feel sick.

 

"Taeyeon now that you sort your feelings out....I think we can no longer continue this relationship. We should break up ."

 

"Ji..Jiyeon.."

 

"Taeyeon no need to feel guilty.It's my fault too even though I know it will happen I still continued."Jiyeon said softly.

 

"I'm sorry Jiyeon I didn't plan it to happen but I think Tiffany's charm is really something." Taeyeon tried to change the mood.

 

"You're right that's why guys is fighting over her.Thank you for everything Taeyeon you should fix this matter with Tiffany sooner or else .."

 

"Yeah you're right I'm gonna do everything to make her mine again.Thank you Jiyeon too for everything." Taeyeon said thankfully.

 

"Look at you we're not even break for an hour but you're already talking about your love for another woman." Jiyeon humor she's still sad but what else can she do ?so she just accept be happy and move on.

 

"Aish this is awkward." Taeyeon said with embarrassment.

 

"Friends?" Jiyeon extend her hands to Taeyeon and Taeyeon gladly accepts it.

 

"Friends." With that they end everything with good note and now the problem is how Taeyeon can make Tiffany back to her arms.

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

Taeyeon is in the school toilet room ,when someone enters and locks the front door.She look up and saw the most cold aura of Jessica .She knows why she has that cold aura,she knows that she about to experience the wrath of Jessica.

 

"You I've warn you...many times."Taeyeon shivers at the coldness of  the tone.She closed her eyes and ready for the scream of Jesssica.But all she received is weak shoved.

 

"YYou..don't know what Tiffany had been  suffered." Jessica said still weakly shoving Taeyeon.She can't scream because she need energy to say all the things Taeyeon needed to know.

 

"Je..ssica"

 

"Do you know who have hurt Tiffany that she almost thrown her own life. Because she felt everything has end to her.Do you know what happened to her.That the sweet girl before became a mess." Taeyeon just listens.

 

"It's because of her Father!the man she look up but almost destroyed her!" Jessica can't help but yell because she's trembling.Taeyeon is froze at the information.

 

"Her father left them because of another woman..you know what's the worst part of that?" Jessica pauses and look intently at Taeyeon who is froze like an ice.

 

"That time her mother is fighting from a cancer...and because of her father's leave.It also become the reason why her mother became more weak.Then eventually that causes her to leave Tiffany in this world."Jessica said with glistening eyes she can't help it .

 

Taeyeon cannot talk and utter any word.She felt sick and can't breathe.

 

"Tiffany is alone fighting for her mother but she can't do anything. She blame her father for what happened. She hated him because he left them in that situation."Jessica cross her arms.

 

"You don't know what she had suffered. You can't blame her to play with guys heart.Because that time all man in Tiffany's eyes are all the same at that time.She was at lost that she couldn't care.But she immediately regretted it and stop it.She picked up herself and start a new."

 

Taeyeon too can't imagine what Tiffany had suffered. She wants to shout,to cry and beat herself out.

 

"You can't say anything right?but you know what after what you have done...." Jessica pauses and fiercely look in the eyes of Taeyeon.

 

"My bestfriend still loves you that much and can still think you as the best thing that ever happened to her." With that Jessica leaves she think she had said enough.Her plan of skinning alive Taeyeon just erase because what she said is much worst than her plan.

 

"!!!" Taeyeon just screams she can't think and her body is just weak from the information .

 

◼◻◼⬜◻⬜◻⬜◻⬜◻◻⬜◾◼◾⬜▪⬜⬜⬜◼◻▪⬜

Taeyeon patiently waits for Tiffany in the school gate.She stands there for how long but she can't see Tiffany. She's about to leave when there's no student can see.But stop when she Tiffany walking but suddenly Minho appears .They are just walking but she can see Tiffany is sad.Even Minho is making funny faces Tiffany just smiling weakly.

 

She used every ounce of her strength to face Tiffany.She walks at the way of Tiffany and Minho.

 

"Tiffany"Tiffany looked up.

 

"Can we talk?please" Taeyeon pleaded.

 

Tiffany is surprised at Taeyeon's sudden presence. When she look in the eyes of Taeyeon. She see nothing but sorry and guilt in the eyes. At that moment she almost pounce Taeyeon but stops herself immediately. Because she want to say that she's not mad anymore but hurt,because she thought Taeyeon really love her but the truth is she love someone else.

 

"Not now Taeyeon give me time ." Tiffany states while looking down at her feet.Because she can't look that long,if she will not stop looking she will forgive Taeyeon right here,right now.She hate to admit but Taeyeon makes her weak.

 

Taeyeon is disappointed but understand Tiffany.She's thankful that Tiffany at least talk to her despite of everything had happened.

 

"Okay I understand but I just want you to know that I will not stop from coming to you until you forgives me." Taeyeon said hopefully.

 

"Tae--Taeyeon me and Minho are going now." Tiffany bids goodbye and walks away with Minho.Taeyeon didn't like that Minho is the one Tiffany with.But she can't do anything she causes this.

 

"I blame my idiotness because if I just realised it earlier maybe things are not exactly this....maybe." Taeyeon just walk with bow heads and goes home.

 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"You know you're whipped?" Minho said playfully. "You're weak when she's near you."

 

"Yah!I'm not whipped she's just had that effect to me." Tiffany defense herself.

 

"Yeah like making you lost all your logic and just forgive her kiss under the tree~~" Minho said teasingly .He's lying if he said he's not hurt,but boy!that reaction and effect of Taeyeon to Tiffany declares his defeat.

 

"No!I'm not!" Tiffany denies.

 

"Like you hate pink that much~~~" Minho said sarcastically.

 

"Yah!you're too personal" Tiffany can't say anything because she know Minho is right.

 

"See even you believed in me that I'm right?" Tiffany look at Minho with surprise face.

 

"No I do not read minds,if that's what you are thinking I can just see it in your reactions hahahaha" Minho laughs at Tiffany's shocked face.

 

"Aish!!~~~ I can never defeat you." Tiffany said dejectedly.

 

"Yes that's right.You should have known that for a long time." Minho said boastingly.

 

"Tsk!you're gross I'm going now my bus is here." Tiffany in forms.

 

"Oh okay go home safely." Minho smiles and mess Tiffany's hair.

 

"Yah!you don't have to mess my hair."Tiffany said with annoyed face.

 

"Can't help you look like a kitten..meow~~~" Minho said and runs away.

 

"Aish that boy is so annoying." Tiffany said but thankful at Minho for trying to make her cheer up her mood.

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◼◻◻◼◼◼

"See Taeng I've warn you for what will happen but you didn't listens." Sooyoung said frustratingly.

 

"Okay..yeah please stop nagging like my mother I already receives that to your girlfriend." Taeyeon said .

 

"Yeah because of your plan she's mad at me and ignoring me!aish!!If you're not my bestfriend I'll kill you with my bare hands." Sooyoung threaten .

 

"Maybe...you sh..ould." Sooyoung was shocked at the groggy voice. She saw Taeyeon with arm over her eyes.She knows Taeyeon is crying .

 

"I used my wrong judgement of the situation, because.. of my blind admiration for Jiyeon" Taeyeon said fighting her tears.

 

"Taeng what are you saying?" Sooyoung soften at the sight of her bestfriend she's still mad but she can't with Taeyeon's vulnerability now.

 

"I've hurt the most beautiful possession I've ever had"Taeyeon said weakly.And tell Sooyoung all the things Jessica have said to her.

 

"!Taeng you're screwed!I salute Tiffany for being brave." Sooyoung exclaimed.

 

"Yeah I know that's why I'm thinking of ways to make everything right." Taeyeon said hopefully.

 

"You better Taeng because my princess is mad at me too because of your idiot plan!." Sooyoung said frustratingly.

 

"Okay..okay I surely do that." Taeyeon said determinably.

 

"You're lucky Tiffany loves you." Sooyoung mumbled.

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing I said you're too dumb to just realized it now that you love Tiffany too."

 

"Am I just the only one who didn't notice it?because all of you saying this to me."Taeyeon said.

 

"Yes,too dumb to notice that all of you're caring act, loving girlfriend act are, becoming more natural as days goes by."

 

"Aish!I want to punch myself !" Taeyeon said while pulling her own hair because of frustration.

 

"goodnight Taeng let's talk about it tomorrow when your mind is clearer." Sooyoung suggest and goes her way to her room.

 

"You're right my mind is like exploding in anytime."

 

Taeyeon still thinking of ways to get Tiffany back completely now without any lies.

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟⭐⭐⭐

And that's your Chapter 12

 

Now you know Tiffany's past.

 

Let see how Taeyeon can make things right.

 

How was it?Comment your thoughts .

 

Thank you for the new subscribers I love you guys.

 

@seunghyun_2284 and @lanalee333 thanks for the upvote.

 

Thank you see yah!!!

 

⭐Bye~~~❇