Chapter 7: Guilty?.... No!

Poorly Blind

"Okay class we will have our group project by I decide it to be a pair,So here's the list." Mr.Park announced.

 

 The students started to murmured different disagreement. Because it's another hella of a month.

 

"Midget I hope we're partners." Sooyoung suggests.

 

"What?no Soo are you interested with me now?" Taeyeon teased.

 

"Fuq! Taeng go dreamed off even if it's true .You're not my type." Sooyoung spats.

 

"Like you're my type too 'ew'" Taeyeon make a disgusting look." And I don't want to be your partner in this project. Because I bet you're gonna eat all the time and I'll end up finishing all the works alone. "Taeyeon banters back.

 

"YYah! are you saying I'm lazy but food is life you know that." Sooyoung fights back.

 

"Okay ..okay you shikshin." Taeyeon mumbled.

 

"Sooyoung and Hyoyeon" At the announcement Sooyoung just slump her shoulders. Because Hyoyeon and her is a no.no.no.She make a wish that they can finish this project on time.

 

"Yo! Soo we're partner!" Hyoyeon high fiving Sooyoung.

"Your that happy " Sooyoung with unexplainable face.Taeyeon just laugh at the two.

 

After a couple of partners that announced.

 

"Taeyeon your partner is Jiyeon."

 

All the sleeping nerves in Taeyeon suddenly awakes.She look at the direction of Jiyeon and Jiyeon gave her a sweet smile.

 

'Holy !she's my partner and that smile how can I survive this project.'

 

"Okay class see you on Monday and have great weekend." Mr.Park bids goodbye.

 

"Hi Taeyeon." Jiyeon greets.

 

"Hi Jiyeon I guess we're having both a hell a of month together." Taeyeon humoured.

 

"I guess but I'm confident because my partner here is a genius." Jiyeon compliments.Taeyeon suddenly become shy because of Jiyeon's compliment.

 

"Ay,I'm not that good and you're not that bad you know." Taeyeon complements back.

 

"So see you for our coming group project time?" Jiyeon asked.

 

"Yes I would gladly see you." Jiyeon walks out and goes to her circle of friends.

 

"Buddy you're lucky but how about Tiffany?"Sooyoung asked.

 

"Nothing's change and by the way we're together." Taeyeon said nonchalantly.

 

"What! You're real smooth Taeng tsk." Sooyoung said.Even though she's worried she just let it go because she know Taeyeon will not listen to her.

 

"Yeah I know, Jiyeon and I now is making a good progress. " Taeyeon said.

 

"You're evil tsk!" Sooyoung is frustrated with her bestfriend attitude.

 

"I should go I'm going to meet Tiffany." Taeyeon runaway from Sooyoung because she knows Sooyoung will just nag her .

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

"Jess , Taeyeon and I are together now."Tiffany nervously said afraid that Jessica might shrieks.

 

"Oh when?" Jessica asked nonchalantly.

 

"Actually it's been a week." Still nervously answers. Because Jessica is surprisingly calm.

 

"Oh congrats then."

 

"Why are you calm and not like before ?do you really accept Taeyeon and our relationship." Tiffany asked in surprise.

 

"Even I furiously against it what can I do ,she makes you happy and I can see that in your eyes that you're really happy." Jessica said and holds Tiffany's hand."but I still hate that midget! And speaking off"

 

Taeyeon is coming on their way.

 

"Hi baby" Taeyeon greets and kiss the head of Tiffany.

 

"Hi Taetae." Tiffany beams a smile. Jessica just roll her eyes on the two.

 

"You midget If you make her cry you'll regret it !" Jessica warns.

 

'Fuq! This Ice Princess I know I will surely received that death threat later.'Taeyon thought with grimaced.

 

"Yes right be scared cause I'm gonna do that." Jessica glares at Taeyeon.

 

"Hey Jess stop it ,we're gonna leave now see you later" Tiffany bids goodbye and hugs Jessica.

 

"Okay see you " Jessica is still glaring at Taeyeon.

 

'If I stay at her for an hour I might turn into pieces because of sharp glare aish!'Taeyeon thought silently.

 

◽◾◾◽◾◾◽◾◾◽◾◾◽◾◾◽◾◾◽◾◾◽◾◾◽

"Taetae how's your studies?" Tiffany asked and leaned her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.Taeyeon is used to the skinship so just let Tiffany do it.

 

"Now that you mention it" Taeyeon said."we will have a project actually paired project. "

 

"Oh who's your partner?" Tiffany asked.

 

Taeyeon thought for a while contemplating if she gonna say the thruth or not.But decides to say the thruth to avoid difficult complications.

 

"Ahmm..Park Jiyeon ." Taeyeon said carefully.

 

"Ah " thats the only word Tiffany uttered.She suddenly feel not good because of the information.

 

"Oh Fany there's nothing to worry it's just a project nothing more." Taeyeon explains because she can see the frown and jealousy in Tiffany.

 

"No I trust you so don't worry just do your best to get a good grade." Tiffany cheered.

 

'Are you that good?or just one of your falling charms to catch preys?but I'm not one of them 'Taeyeon thought.

 

"Thank you Fany." Taeyeon cups Tiffany's face and show her chin dimple.But Tiffany suddenly lean and kissed her she just let it ,she just thought it's Jiyeon she's kissing.

 

Tiffany breaks the kiss and smiles sweetly.

 

"I'm thankful too,because you came into my life and give it sense.Thank you Taeyeon I really like you a lot." Tiffany hugs Taeyeon and snuggled under Taeyeon's chin.Taeyeon hugs back and kiss the crown of Tiffany.

 

"I like you to Fany-ah."

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◾◽◾◾◾

Weeks pass Taeyeon and Tiffany are become busy.It's been week since they see each other .They just texting and calling.

 

For Taeyeon she's sometimes a bit annoyed by Tiffany's constant calling.Because it disturb her quality time with Jiyeon.Jiyeon and her now became more closer .They become more comfortable way too comfortable. Because skinship become more bolder.

 

Sometimes Jiyeon will hold her hands,rest her head on Taeyeon's shoulder,lay on her lap.Taeyeon is very happy because Jiyeon is the one who always initiates it.She now assumes that maybe Jiyeon like her too.But got answered immediately when fortunate event happened.

 

FLASHBACK

 

They decide to watched a movie after the  stressful project study.They are now in the couche sitting Jiyeons head is resting on Taeyeon's shoulder.Taeyeon accidentally drop the remote of the tv.Taeyeon get down to get the remote but Jiyeon had the same thinking .So in the end they bump their heads.

 

"Oops! Sorry Jiyeon-ah" Taeyeon apologizes while rubbing Jiyeon's forehead.

 

"It's okay Taeng"

 

They look for a while when suddenly Jiyeon leans in and captured Taeyeon's lips.At first Taeyeon is surprise but decides to kissed back Jiyeon.They are kissing in the same rhythm but got to stop to take some breathing.

 

They stare for a longtime and Jiyeon speak.

 

"I think I like you Taeyeon." Jiyeon smiling sweetly.She's been feeling it for a longtime but scared to be rejected. But she's now sure the feeling is mutual.

 

Taeyeon is surprise at the revelation.

 

"You like me?"

 

"Why you don't like me?"

 

"No!because I like you too for God knows how long." Taeyeon exclaimed because she's very happy that her dream girl just admit that she likes her back.

 

"So where does this leaves us?"Taeyeon asked.

 

"Let see where this leaves us let's take a shot." Jiyeon answers .

 

"I would gladly take that." Taeyeon hugs and kiss Jiyeon but got interrupted by a ring on her phone.

 

End of flashback

 

And that's how start their affair.Nobody knows it because they agreed to keep it secret. Its Taeyeon's agreement because she explained that they had to keep it low because Jiyeon came from a bad break up.But partly to hide it on Tiffany to execute well her plan.

 

They got interrupted by a ring of phone.Taeyeon check's it and it's from Tiffany.She read it .

 

From Tiffany:

Tae where are you I've been waiting here  at the park for an half hour.Where are you? Are you busy?so you can't come?.

 

'Oh crap!! I forgot I will meet Tiffany at the park.'

 

Taeyeon immediately gets her jacket and stand up but got stop by a hand.

 

"Hey why are you in hurry?" Jiyeon asked.

 

"Oh sorry Jiyeon-ah I forgot Sooyoung and I will hangout tonight.So I gotta go because I'm a bit late."

 

"Oh you must go Sooyoung might beat you up if you don't move fast." Jiyeon humor.Taeyeon smiles at thoughtfulness she just peck Jiyeon's lips and bids goodbye.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

 

"Fany-ah ....I'm... Sorry.." Taeyeon said while panting."I'm sorry I didn't see that time pass I'm a bit got busy in project that I forget the time."Taeyeon explain in a hurry.

 

"Breathe Taeyeon breathe." Tiffany said while patting Taeyeon's back.

 

"Oh Thank you I'm okay now.So come on we should go."

 

"I think we should go home because you need to rest.You've been stress by your project.We can do this next time when you're project is done."Tiffany said with gentleness and worry.She's worried that Taeyeon might get sick.

 

Taeyeon felt guilty Tiffany is worried to her because of  her lies.The look in Tiffany's eyes makes her more guilty.

 

"But you've waited here for how long."

 

"No it's okay I've waited because I know you will still come,And yes I'm right so it's enough for me that you're here despite being busy you still come." Tiffany said while staring lovingly.

 

That moment Taeyeon wants to punch herself for being jerk.Her heart aches she didn't know why.

 

'Why I'm feeling this maybe Im just genuinely sorry because I make her wait." Taeyeon thought.

 

"Come on we should go home." Tiffany holds Taeyeon's hand start walking.Taeyeon notice Tiffany's funny steps.Tiffany saw where Taeyeon is looking she immediately straightened her walk.

 

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Of course come on its getting late."

 

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻

 

"See you tomorrow Tae goodnight." Tiffany hugs and kiss Taeyeon cheeks.

 

Taeyeon purses her lips to Tiffany.Taeyeon thinks it's the best way to cheer up Tiffany.Because she can see Tiffany is a bit sad that they cannot go on a date. Tiffany smiles and kiss Taeyeon's lips.Taeyeon deepens the kiss to conveys her sorry.She don't know why her heart aches at the thought .Tiffany waited for her an hour because she lost track in Jiyeon's company and yet still caring for her.

 

"Im sorry baby I'll make it up for you." Taeyeon said and kiss Tiffany's forehead.Tiffany closes her eyes she loves the kiss it relaxes her.

 

"Goodnight see you tomorrow bye." Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's cheek and bids goodbye.

 

◻▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Aahh~~" Tiffany squeals in pain while removing her heels.She walking funny because her foot is tired of standing for an hour.Her foot got some reddish scar and it hurt so much.She didn't say it to Taeyeon because she didn't want it to worry.

 

"Ouch! Tiffany that hurts how did you get that?" Jessica asked .

 

"Oh this maybe I used this new heels that's why,it always happened when you use a new shoes right?" Tiffany lied she don't want Jessica to blame Taeyeon and add another thing to dislike Taeyeon.

 

"You're right that ." Jessica said then suddenly her phone rings and it from Sooyoung.

 

"Excuse me Tiff goodnight just eat the diner I left for you." Jessica runs back to her room.

 

"Jessica is hiding me something..." Tiffany said suspiciously.

 

Her phone beeps.Its a message from Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon

Sorry again for tonight I promise I'll make it up for you.Goodnight have a sweetdreams please include me jebal~~

 

Tiffany smiles at the text.She replies.

 

Tiffany

I'll wait for that goodnight too and I'm sure I'll dream of you tonight <3.

 

Tiffany sleeps that night with a smile although her feet hurts.

 

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

"Hey why did you call?" Jessica asked .

 

"Why am I disturbing you?" Sooyoung asked nervously.

 

"No." Jessica answer.

 

"Uhmm I call you because I just wanna ask you to get a lunch with me tomorrow."Sooyoung nervously asked.

 

"I'm okay with it where we will meet?" Jessica asked back.

 

"Uhm I'll just fetch you at your class is it okay?"

 

"Yes I'll just wait you there."

 

"Ah okay see you tomorrow good night." Sooyoung said.

 

"Okay good night too." Jessica end the call and squeals in mind because Sooyoung is making her move.

 

"What did you do to me Choi."

 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Chapter Seven is done.

 

How was it?Just comment down your thoughts.

 

Thank you guys for the subscription and for the upvote @cutegarbage thanks a lot gguys:-* :-* :-*

 

Jiyeon and Taeng?bad Taeyeon don't you pity Fany she really likes you a lot.

 

See yah!

 

⭐Bye~~~❇@cute