Tender Moments

Midnight

Taeyang pushed his front door open, and took your handed and guided you into this home. Your eyes widened at how spacious and modern it was.

You gasped when you realised you still wore your shoes, and your jacket and hair was dripping water on his floors. You didn’t move afraid of dirtying his floor, Taeyang looked back.

“What’s wrong?”

You awkwardly shifted your weight from one foot to the other.

“I’m wet,” you said embarrassed. He laughed despite of himself and pulled you to him, hugging you tight and looking down at your beautiful face and gazed into your eyes. He was surprised by his sudden moves but he realised he was past caring, and past holding himself back. He wanted to show you how he felt.

He your cheek, his hands forever gentle. “As am I so don’t worry about it.”

You gave him a smile that touched his soul, but you took your shoes and jacket off anyway.

You watched Taeyang disappear into a room, and you took this chance to look around. You noticed that he didn’t have any photo’s, not of himself…or his family. Didn’t Lycanthropes believe in family at all?

You jumped when Taeyang came back into the main lounge area, and he had come back with two towels and some clothes.

“Here, I thought you might want to change out of your wet clothes and into something dry. They might be a bit big for you, but I promise to get you some clothes tomorrow morning. If you like, you can have a shower now, there are more towels in the bathroom,” Taeyang said as he laid spare clothes in front of you.

You nodded; you were about to start drying your hair but you froze. Taeyang peeled his soaked shirt off his body, revealing tawny skin that glowed healthily in the light of the moon. You had to restrain yourself from biting down on your knuckles in appreciation as you watched his muscles ripple with each movement.

Gods…the guy had an 8 pack! And his biceps were perfectly toned, and the water droplets that lined his body did not help put out the fire in your hungry eyes.

You forced yourself to look away and didn’t dare look up again.

“Urm…can I go to the bathroom?” you asked shyly, your eyes still on the floor.

Taeyang grinned at your attitude; he had felt your eyes on him as he undressed his upper body. He only just hid his embarrassment from you, also the need to pull you close and kiss you till you begged for mercy. But he didn’t want to treat you like that, he didn’t want to be the animal with you…but instead he wanted to be a man for you.

“It’s down the corridor and second door on the left,” he told you and watched you scuttle away, he saw your right hand clenched in a tight fist while your left arm was full of the clothes. He chuckled; he’d never seen a human girl get so nervous around him…especially half . Female Lycanthropes would be fighting over him at this very moment.

But…Taeyang loved it. He loved how you respected his personal space and privacy and didn’t pounce on him, even if that’s what you both wanted to happen. And for that reason…he wasn’t going to give up easily. Not without a fight.

You hurriedly shut the door and pressed your back against it, your heart thudding. How was it possible that you were more nervous about seeing Taeyang’s bare chest rather than when you were on the verge of getting killed by a savage Lycanthrope?

Shaking your head you finally studied the bathroom…which was so big it could fit a king sized bed and still have room. You decided to take a shower after all, the hot water should soothe your aching limbs and calm your nerves.

Taeyang heard the water turn on, and a wave of lust hit him hard. He pictured how your wet hair framed around your face, your eyes glowing a stunning shade of green. A small smile on your inviting and lips and your soft skin…

He wiped his chin to make sure he wasn’t drooling. If only his father knew that a woman did this to him…a human woman at that! He’d have a heart attack…and then send someone to kill Taeyang. Taeyang laughed darkly. I have a wonderful family, he thought.

Once you were done you wrapped a large fluffy towel around your body, and stared at yourself in the full length mirror on one side of the wall. You frowned when your eyes landed on the ugly scrapes you on your knees. Well, at least it isn’t bleeding anymore, you thought trying to stay positive.

You took the spare clothes Taeyang gave you and put them on, his sweet masculine scent clung onto the clothes. Making you smile in delight. He was right, the clothes swamped you but as you slipped into his shorts you couldn’t help but think that he’d worn these clothes. And for some odd reason, you took great pleasure in knowing that fact.

Taeyang heard you take a deep breath and open the bathroom door, your light footsteps slowly heading back to the living room.

You let out a silent sight of relief when you saw that he had put on a dry shirt and changed his jeans into black ones. You were glad and regretful, regretful that you could no longer ogle his delectable body and glad that you didn’t ogle anymore.

Taeyang’s breath caught as he saw you approach him slowly as you wore his clothes, he couldn’t explain why but seeing you in his clothes made him feel as if he claimed you. As if you now belonged to him. He wanted to growl at the thought.

I will never force ~~~~~ ah to be with me. He thought angrily.

He cleared his throat. “It’s best if you stay here. They won’t dare come here for a while, and I can protect you better on my grounds.”

You nodded and sat down on the large white sofa’s. Taeyang’s eyes softened at how small and vulnerable you looked, as if you were lost and confused.

You gasped. “GD…Remi…the guys! Oh no, I have to go back,” you got up and ran for the door, but Taeyang was already there. You narrowed your eyes at how fast he was.

“I promise you they will be fine, I wouldn’t have left them if they were in any danger. But if you want, we can look for them tomorrow,” Taeyang said quietly, as he stopped you from leaving.

You searched his eyes for a lie but they showed nothing but the truth.

“Okay. It’s just, this whole thing it’s…it’s a lot to take in,” you admitted in a shaky voice. And you couldn’t help yourself, you walked into Taeyang’s arms and hugged him tight.

Taeyang swallowed at the warm embrace, he’d never known such a kind touch that was so willingly given. He never wanted to let you go, he felt you tremble in his arms.

“Are you cold?”

You nodded. “Just a little, it’s probably because my hair is wet.”

“I think it’s my place, its cold. Lycanthropes have a hotter body temperature than humans, it’s something to do with being able to transform much quicker. I rarely notice the cold,” he explained kindly, then reached behind you to turn the thermostat up.

Then he led you to the sofas again and sat you down, you expected him to stay standing but he sat down beside you. He took a dry towel that he left for you and softly rubbed your hair dry.

You smiled at him, thankful for everything he was doing.

“Thank you. For everything you have done, for saving me earlier…for saving me at the park…” you swallowed as the hurtful words you said to him were fresh in your memory. You saw him wince, and you guessed he was thinking about those words too.

Once he finished, he put the towel aside. You scooted closer to him, wanting to feel the warmth of his body.

“I’m sorry, for what I said. I was confused and scared and I wasn’t thinking,” you whispered. Then you cupped his jaw with your hand, his skin gently. “But now, I’m more confused than scared. I’m beginning to understand, and I’m so sorry Taeyang. I shouldn’t have hurt you like that,” you apologised, your throat thick.

Taeyang blinked, never had heard anyone say such wonderful words to him. And before he could stop himself, he leaned in and kissed your lips softly.

You instantly wrapped your arms around his neck, and you allowed him to guide you on your back. He kept one hand in your hair while the other supported his weight as he hovered above you.

His head was dizzy from your caring touch, it wasn’t demanding or cruel. But soft and giving, and because of that he cherished this moment and made himself brand it into his memory. You tasted sweet and innocent and it didn’t satisfy the hunger he had for you, but it only made it much more needful than before.

You moaned as Taeyang’s lips trailed down to your neck, his tongue burning your skin. You arched your back, as your mind slipped in and out of reality and a place full of bliss and pleasure.

You hissed lightly when he lightly nibbled your earlobe. As much as you wanted to continue, you couldn’t. Not when your cousin and friends were in danger…and not while Lycanthropes were after you.

“Maybe we should…pause?” you suggested in gasps, Taeyang pulled back and grinned. You saw a playful light in his eyes that you’d never seen before; it made your heart swell in happiness to know that you caused it. You wanted to introduce him to a life where there was light and good.

Taeyang pushed himself up, and then helped you up. “I think that would be best.”

Shock tore through your body when he pulled you closer to him, and allowed you to rest your head on his chest as you both lay on the sofa. This was such an intimate moment and you couldn’t have imagined it with anyone else but Taeyang, even if he did turn into a killing Lycanthrope…he did it to protect not for fun or sport.

Taeyang made you feel special and the way he talked to you, held you in his arms…it was as if he truly cared and treasured you. And it melted your heart. Then a realisation hit you like a train.

You were falling in love with him. Falling in love with a Lycanthrope.

The funny thing was…you didn’t mind he was a Lycanthrope, it was something he couldn’t avoid and you began to accept him. Besides, you couldn’t picture him being a human now. It didn’t seem to suit his dangerous and authoritative personality.

You listened to the fast beating rhythm of his heart, you didn’t dare tell him your feelings. You were too afraid he’d push you away, you knew it had been a big leap for him to even talk to you. An even bigger leap to kiss you, telling him that there was a chance you were falling in love with him…it could make Taeyang push you away again.

“Don’t you get lonely? Lying here on your own?” you asked him, his arms held you close whilst yours were around his waist.

You felt him shake his head. “Not really, I got used to it.”

You didn’t believe him, but you didn’t want to pry so you let the subject drop.

You smirked. “I didn’t think Lycanthropes needed a 1 million won sofa,” you teased. You strained your neck to see his reaction, he wasn’t smiling. In fact he didn’t answer. “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to be rude,” you apologised.

“You have nothing to be sorry for. I liked the idea of having a nice sofa to go back too, I get to pretend I’m normal.”

You hurt for him. What had he suffered?

You propped yourself up on your elbow and looked down at him, his eyes fixed on you. You placed a soft, sweet kiss on his lips.

You smiled at him. “You’re normal enough for me.”

He raised an eyebrow.

You pulled a face. “Okay, maybe you’re not normal. But I know you’re kind and caring, and I’ve never felt this safe with anyone but you. I don’t want normal Taeyang, I want you.”

His heart squeezed tight at your words, how he wanted to believe them but he’d been brought up to believe different. And you deserved someone better, someone human!

But for now, he couldn’t push you away. And when he did leave you, his heart would shatter into millions of pieces. It was the type of heartbreak he knew would never heal.

Just as you were about to kiss him again, his door was kicked down and it flew across the room. You jumped back and hid behind Taeyang’s back as he stood up, a dagger in his hand. You looked past Taeyang.

GD’s face was bruised and he suffered from a badly cut lip. Blood ran down his head but he didn’t care, his eyes were so full of rage it was frightening.

GD snarled ferociously. “Get your ing hands off my cousin... your highness.”

===========

I wanted to show the loving, gentle side to Taeyang. Gotta love him ;) Anyways hope you all liked and thank you very much for reading. Please, please comment!! It really encourages me and you guys can tell me whether you liked it or didn't understand some parts. Hope to hear from more of you :)