Water

Midnight

Sometime after learning to control the Air element, you hadn’t stopped using it.

“Can I turn the air conditioning on?” Remi asked everyone.

You smiled. “No need.”

With a click of your fingers, a refreshing gust of wing swirled around the room though no windows were open.

Taeyang laughed and kissed your cheek. “You’re getting addicted to that, my beautiful Witch.”

You shrugged. “Only practicing.”

Jaejoong entered the room. “Speaking of practicing, I need to borrow your boyfriend. We have a date.”

“Date?”

“We’re sparring,” Taeyang explained.

“Oh, would you like me to come?”

“Sorry girl, no can do. You too need to practice,” Hyori said from the corner, she obviously teleported herself there. It annoyed you, you hadn’t grasped teleportation quite as well as the Air element.

Taeyang tapped the end of your nose lightly. “It’s okay; I’ll see you later tonight.”

Hyori led you down to the training room, in the centre was a bucket full of water. Yoona was in the corner with Seung Ri, Daesung and TOP.

“Yeah, we’re here to watch,” Yoona explained.

Daesung sniggered. “Yeah here to watch you fail…ow, yah!” he wailed like a baby as TOP and Yoona hit him on either side of his head.

Hyori opened to say something, but you held up your hand.

“I know the drill unnie…clear my mind, and focus on the bucket of water.”

“I’m glad you’ve learnt something,” she teased. “Focus on how the water ripples with each small movements”

The bucket of water splashed lightly.

“Focus on how it fills every inch of that bucket, how it flows easily,” Hyori said as she circled you.

You shut your eyes tightly, as you felt the heavy weight of the water…as if it was pouring down on you but you didn’t let that deter you at all. You turned your palms upwards and imagined dragging up the water from the bucket.

“Holy…” you heard Daesung gasp. You opened your eyes to see the water floating upwards, small balls of water formed.

“Wow ~~~~~ ah, your eyes are freaking me out,” TOP said in a teasing voice. You frowned.

“What do you mean?”

Hyori circled the bucket with impressed eyes.

“Every time you cast an Element spell, your eyes take the colour of the Element. Silver for air, blue for water, green for earth and red for fire.”

You gaped but held your eyes and attention on the water. “So my eyes are blue?”

“Pale ice blue to be exact,” Hyori corrected.

“Oh my god! There’s a spider!” Seung Ri shrieked from the doorway.

You screamed. “Where!”

Your hands flew out and the water mimicked your hands, the water splashed out and poured down on Yoona, Daesung and TOP. Seung Ri too was wet.

Hyori on the other hand was fine, she had created an invisible wall that blocked the water, water droplets hung in the air like it would on windows.

Daesung spat out water and wiped his hair from his eyes, a dissatisfied look on his face.

“Thank you for that ~~~~~~ ah.”

=======

Yep! Another update :D Hope you all liked it, sorry again for the short chap.

comment, subscribe :D :D <33