Morning Sunshine

Midnight

He entered a large room that looked like a living room, a black king size bed sat handsomely in the middle of the room, covered by black silk sheets. The carpet was the only colourful thing in the room, and even then it was a bland white.

You couldn’t help but giggle. “You like black don’t you,” you said as you noted the number of black furniture and objects in his room.

Taeyang smiled lightly. “It’s an okay colour.”

He set you down but held onto you, the anguish in his face made your heart ache. You kissed him softly, hoping it would ease some of the things he had suffered in his life.

“If we don’t stop, I won’t be able to help myself,” Taeyang hissed through clenched teeth, your brow furrowed in confusion.

“I don’t understand.”

Taeyang looked past you, his gaze lingering on his large bed.

“Oh. I understand now.”

You his cheek, still not believing that you fell in love with him again. What were the chances?!

“How do you not remember me?” you finally asked him, even though you didn’t remember your past life with him…it was because of your reincarnation. You hated that you couldn’t remember, but Taeyang…he didn’t seem to have an excuse. And seriously, it hurt that he didn’t remember.

Taeyang sighed and shook his head. “I don’t know, I don’t remember anything since my injury.”

Your hand unconsciously wandered down to his rock hard chest, where his scar was.

“How did you get it?”

“I don’t know. Whoever or whatever it was, left me for dead. I woke up completely dazed, it took me a month to learn to walk properly again. My father had never been more disgusted with me, he saw me as an abomination to the Lycanthrope race. That someone with my blood was so incredibly weak.”

You hugged him tightly, how could his father be so cruel?

“You are the bravest, strongest and most caring person I have ever known. If your father cannot see it, then he is a fool.”

“Thank you ~~~~~ ah, but I know what I am. I have accepted that I am a disgrace to the Lycans.”

You let out a furious breath. How many times had his father drummed it into him that he was useless? He was far from it, if anything he was the complete exact opposite of useless.

“How could you think to even call yourself that, when you have done so much for me. What you have sacrificed to be here with me right now. I know I’m learning about this world…again…but don’t you think I realise what is at stake here?”

That seemed to anger him more. “Your life ~~~~~ ah. Do you think that watching you die at the hands of my father will be easy for me? While I am powerless to stop it?! No matter what I do, I am useless because my father will always win.”

You bit your lip to keep yourself from crying, you had cried enough already. In fact you felt a fire course through your veins, it burnt in an abnormally good way. You felt your temper grow and grow.

“Would you stop saying that!” you shook him lightly from the arms. “Do you think I want to know that you are suffering because of me?”

“I will be suffering because I am weak,” Taeyang corrected. You let out a small shrill cry.

“Taeyang. You. Are. Not. Weak,” you stressed each word in a dangerous hiss. “You have to be strong about this, please. I love you and I can’t be apart from you again.”

Taeyang’s entire body went rigid, he stared down shocked at your beautiful face.

“What did you say?”

You inwardly cringed as you realised your feelings for him slipped out from your lips.

"Forget it, it was no-..."

He cut you off. "What did you say?"

You moved your jaw from side to side and held your head high, you weren't going to deny your feelings anymore.

“I said that I love you, Taeyang.”

He pulled away from your scorching touch. “No you don’t. You’re making yourself think you love me from the stories you heard today.”

You wanted to scream in frustration. Why was he doing this again? Pushing you away?!

“Don’t tell me what to feel, I am not a child,” you said as you crossed the gap between you two, to stand in front of him again.

He tried to walk past you, but you held his hand tightly. “You can’t keep walking away from me like this.”

His features turned ice cold. “What if I don’t want you?”

Even the words sounded ridiculous to him. Of course he wanted you, but if it meant your death then no. He would rather suffer than see you die. He walked around you anyway, but if you let him carry on walking he would close himself off from you forever.

“You are weak,” you said loudly. “You will battle your father’s entire Lycan army but you cannot face me now?”

You didn’t mean your words. Well not all of it, he was being evasive and irritating. Surely confronting you would be much easier than avoiding you, right?

The glare he gave you was so murderous you almost shrank back in terror, but you had already been exposed to the harsh reality. Taeyang didn’t scare you, he was being defensive again.

To your surprise he calmed himself down. “I don’t deserve to be with you ~~~~~~ ah.”

You wrapped your arms around his waist, and leant against his back. It took him a while before he relaxed in your arms.

“You deserve my love more than anyone Taeyang. You had it once before, I am willing to give my heart to you again.”

He turned around, and the painful look on his face made your heart lurch.

If you died, Taeyang didn’t know if he would survive. He’d been battered and beaten too much in his life already, and your death would push him over the edge. He wanted to let go of you, to push you away but he couldn’t.

You love him. Taeyang wanted to say he loved you too, but if anyone every found out – especially his father – he would have both of you killed. What good is he dead? He needs to stay alive to protect you.

“I shouldn’t be with you ~~~~~~ ah,” he whispered, you stood on your toes and kissed him on his right cheek. Your actions shocked you, normally you would be shy and modest. But you were confident and impulsive, around Taeyang your body did strange and wicked things.

“Let me love you Taeyang. Let me love you tonight.”

His resistance crashed down, and before he could even begin to stop himself, he picked you up and carried you hastily to the bed.

You moaned as his lips fiercely trailed kisses along your neck, you bit your lip in happiness. God you loved him, the animal inside of you enjoyed his passion.

“I love you,” you repeated in between kisses, Taeyang held himself up with his arms and tenderly smiled down at you.

“I love you too ~~~~~ ah.”

He pulled his shirt off, whilst kissing you, whilst switching positions. You straddled his lap while he sat on the bed. Your fingers traced each scar on his back, his strength amazed her. Each scar showed his brutal childhood and anger and sorrow welled up inside her as she thought about the pain he had endured all his life.

He cupped your cheek, gently in his hands as if you were most fragile and precious being in the world. “You are so beautiful. I wish I could remember what you looked like in your past life, the love we had shared between us then.”

You took his hand and kissed his palm. “We are sharing love now, oppa.”

He stretched up and kissed your lips with a tenderness that branded your heart.

Taeyang was lost to you now, he would no longer have any hold over you. He cherished the way you gave yourself to him, the kindness you offered stunned him. Kissing you with all the passion he could give, he slowly undressed himself then you, where you both could truly be one.
-
-
-

Taeyang woke to the most delightful sensation in the world, your body against his. Your back to him with his left arm around you possessively, and your hand holding his, it was definitely the best morning of his life. Well…as best as he could remember.

He buried his face into your hair and breathed in, then began to rub his cheek along your shoulder. He wanted to cover himself with your scent, until he was drunk from it.

“Morning sleepyhead,” you yawned out, stretching. Taeyang laughed and rolled you onto his front, so he could lift himself up and place a kiss on your lips.

“I was awake before you, which makes you a sleepyhead.”

You smiled and rolled your eyes. “What time is it?”

Taeyang looked out the window. “I guess it’s still quite early in the morning, almost 6 I think.”

You gasped. “I should be getting ready for university!”

You tried to stand up, but Taeyang pulled you back into bed, both landing on your backs. You let out a shriek of laughter, but Taeyang’s laughter died down which was replaced by a serious expression.

“~~~~~~ ah you can’t go back to university. It will be far too easy for the hunters to track you down.”

You parted your lips to argue, but it would have been wasted breath. Taeyang was right, you would be exposed and not to mention you could be putting other people in danger. Also, you haven’t mastered any sort of spell, you couldn’t mask your scent or change forms yet. You would be unprotected.

“Yeah, you’re right. I guess I was trying to hold onto something normal, god did you believe that right now, I would have been doing something so trivial like…” you thought hard. “…Like thinking about why I never bought the tickets to Shinee’s concert.”

Taeyang raised an eyebrow. “You like those kids?”

You nodded, your emerald eyes shining. “Yes! Waking up to ‘Noona you’re so pretty’ is very refreshing.”

You loved the way his cheeks heated up in envy. “You’re not jealous are you oppa?” you teased.

He rolled his eyes. “Hardly.”

“Well I don’t believe you,” you crossed your arms over the sheet that covered your bare body, Taeyang’s lips curved upwards into a devilish smile.

“How about waking up to this?”

He switched forms into his captivating Lycan form, his eyes remained playful but his limbs were coiled into a deadly crouch.

Narrowing your eyes at him, you spoke in a low voice, “You wouldn’t dare.”

He bared his teeth – an attempt to smile at you – and then pounced. Acting on instinct, you covered your head but felt a small weight on your legs. Then a tickling sensation.

“Would you stop!” you said laughing as Taeyang nudged your legs, giving you small gentle , his tail wagging happily. “You know, this is so weird.”

He changed back into human form, grinning at you. It was nice to see him so relaxed and calm, to see him out of his warrior’s stance ready if there was any sign of danger.

“But is it refreshing?” he asked as he kissed his way up your body. You hissed as pleasure tore through you.

“Yes,” you breathed out. Taeyang pulled back satisfied, then got up out of bed.

“I’ll go get the shower ready,” he said, then made his way to his en suite bathroom.

You sat in bed for a little while, till you a picture frame on his dresser across the room. Standing up out of curiosity you made your way to the picture.

You were attacked by a wave of nausea, your knees gave way and you collapsed. Heat so profound cut through you, making you whimper. Squirming on the ground you let out a small cry which turned deep into a…

Taeyang heard a light thud, followed by a rippling sensation around him. It was familiar but it couldn’t be…

Rushing out of the bathroom, he ran to his bedroom where he paused in amazed shock.

A stunning white Lycan stood in the middle of his room, its snowy white fur looked as soft as his silk sheets, and its limbs were lithe and slender. The Lycan was magnificent. Who could it be?

Then the white Lycan turned, and the emerald green eyes were full of terror and fear.

“~~~~~ ah?” Taeyang said in disbelief, but the eyes were too similar. Not to mention the scent was yours. “Can you hear me?”

The Lycan bent it’s head down then lifted it back up, nodding.

You let out a whimpering howl, feeling disoriented and scared. You felt the need to attack Taeyang, wild instincts consumed your moral judgement.

“What happened?” Taeyang asked as he took a step closer to you, you padded your way to him, sitting down so you were level in height. Your tail in between your legs.

*I don’t know, oppa I’m scared* you tried to speak, but it came out in harsh snarls. Urgh! Nobody told you that Lycans were illiterate!

Taeyang ran his hand along your fur, you shut your eyes and nuzzled his hand.

“I can’t smell you.”

Taeyang’s outburst made you open your eyes. You watched him take a deep breath holding it in a second too long, then expelled the breath out. His brows knitted together.

“I can’t smell you. At all.”

You howled in fear. What was happening to you? A surge of power went through you like an electric shock, and you turned back into a human form. You cried out and Taeyang caught you in his arms.

“~~~~~ ah! Are you okay?” he asked, his voice worried. You blinked several times.

“Whoa, I’m really dizzy. Oppa, what’s happening to me?”

“Your powers have been unlocked,” Taeyang handed you your clothes. “Here.”

You and Taeyang dressed with him helping you, and just as you had put your shirt on the bedroom door slammed open.

“We felt…” GD’s eyes flitted from you to Taeyang. “You bastard! You ing bastard!”

Taeyang caught GD by the throat. “Would you stop attacking me. When will you realise that I am not the bad guy.”

“When you stop screwing with my cousin. Literally.”

“Oppa! Stop! You guys moving so fast isn’t so good for my dizziness,” you weakly shouted, you stumbled and Remi caught you.

“What happened?” she looked at GD. “Oppa, you said this wasn’t supposed to happen till the next full moon.”

GD ran his hand through his hair. “I didn’t think I needed to mention it, since I didn’t think the two of them would have in such a ed up situation?”

You fought through the dizziness, and gathered the energy to argue. “Oppa, no matter where I am, my situation is forever ed up!”

Taeyang spoke out. “What are you not telling us?”

“~~~~~ ah’s powers were kept locked in her mind by the Witch, it was supposed to keep her even more protected. Her powers would have been unlocked when she was 19, on December on the full moon.”

Remi sighed. “But that wasn’t the only thing that could break it was it?”

GD shook his head. “No. it wasn’t.”

GD strode over to you, and lifted your hair up. An insignia was marked on the back of your neck, like a tattoo.

“It could be broken if ~~~~~~ ah mated. The lock on her powers would be broken, well done Taeyang. You just made our jobs a whole lot worse,” GD snarled. 

=======

Sorry for not updating. I've had some exams :( But I'm back now :D Hope you liked the update and please comment!!!!!