Plans

Midnight

Jaesu shoved open a door that looked out over what looked like a huge prison cell, he walked past the crying women and the beaten men. The starving children and the frail elders.

One child was crying. Jaesu growled.

“Shut it up! It is giving me a ing headache,” he snarled at one of his guards, who quickly opened the cell.

“Yes my Lord.”

Jaesu carried on walking till he stopped by a room, that held a black cauldron and a withering old man dressed in brown tatty robes and nothing on his bloodied feet.

“Have you done as I asked?” Jaesu asked. “Have you infiltrated the mind of The progeny?”

The Warlock nodded weakly. “I have, but it is using much more of my power than I had thought. The progeny possesses the magic of the Jung family, they were the most powerful of our kind. Her mother, Hye Jia, was from the purest Lycan family…”

The old Warlock didn’t finish his sentence, Jaesu had slugged him so hard across the face the Warlock was lifted off his feet.

Jaesu’s face was twisted into a furious expression. “I am the purest ing Lycan! Not that who went and ed one of your scumbags. To think I was promised to mate with such an embarrassment. I should have allowed that to live and meet my son, so I am able to compare which one was the most embarrassing threat to my superior race.”

“Let me go you sack of ! Let me go now!” a girl from a cell shouted as she watched the Warlock fall. Jaesu rounded on her with a fury so big, it filled the entire room.

Though Jaesu hated humans and their so called pathetic ways, he did find some use for them. Especially the female humans.

“You dare speak?”

“People will be looking for me, my friends and family have got the police looking for me,” the human girl spat at him with a bravery so profound that Jaesu would have been impressed had she not been a human.

His Lycan guards spotted the human girl on the boundaries of the Lycan Kingdom, which was now protected by hundreds of enchantments created by the Witches working for Jaesu. To ensure the Lycan race would not be discovered, the guards captured the human and handed her over to Jaesu.

Jaesu laughed. “Your law has nothing on me, human,” he looked at the human with interest and then faced one of his guards. “Take that one to my chambers. She will entertain me until I am bored with her.”

The guards took her out of her cell, she fought against them. “Let me go! This is kidnapping and ! Let me go!”

Jaesu blocked out the screeching, and faced the Warlock. Pulling him violently, he shoved the Warlock to the cauldron.

“Make The progeny lose her mind now, or you will lose your head.”

The Warlock watched Jaesu stride out of the room.

“ing Lycans,” the old Warlock mumbled, but he still followed the orders he was given. He held his hands over the steaming cauldron, and whispered in an unfamiliar ancient language. A red light streaked out from his hands, and in the steam, appeared your face and the memories he was channelling.

-

-

-

“Taeyang, it hurts,” you gasped as Taeyang cradled you in his arms. You hissed. “I’m so sorry, I will love you forever.”

Taeyang’s body was frozen with worry. “She’s gone again. Damnit! Hurry Hyori!”

She glared at him, as she opened a big black spell book. “Do not rush me. If this spell goes wrong, then we really have no chance to help ~~~~~ ah.”

An insult was on the tip of Taeyang’s tongue, but he knew better. Hyori needed full concentration if she was going to help you.

Hugging your shaking body to his, he hugged you tight as he fought to hold back the tears that were aching to be spilled.

“I know it hurts ~~~~~~ ah. I'm here, I’m always here,” he whispered into your hair, as he felt your tears soak his shirt.

You were limp against him.

“I should have fought harder to keep you,” you muttered to yourself. “I’m so sorry oppa!”

“I forgive you,” he said softly, acting along. He wanted to be the one in agony, if he could, he would trade places with you in a heartbeat. Your pain was his pain. He only wished he knew why you were so distressed and sad, what memory from your old life could possibly make you like this?

Hyori closed her eyes, and the lights in the room turned off and the candles she had placed in a circle around herself, you and Taeyang lit up. Daesung eyed her warily.

“Remind me to never piss of a Witch,” he whispered to TOP, who slapped him around the back of the head.

“Remind yourself to not piss me off.”

Seung Ri laughed. “Hyung, you’re funny.”

TOP glared at him. “The same goes to you.” Seung Ri immediately stopped laughing.

“Do you want us to close the curtains?” Yoona asked. Hyori shook her head.

“No, we need the light from the sun. Right now, ~~~~~ ah’s mind is drowning in the darkness, the light will help her gain her right state of mind.”

GD knelt down beside Hyori, his eyes pleading and sad.

“P-Please. I’m begging you, save my cousin.”

“AHHHH!” you screamed and writhed in Taeyang’s arms, your brow was damp with sweat. Your hands were clammy and your skin was dangerously pale.

Taeyang’s eyes widened in horror. “What’s happening?”

“It’s another memory, a physically painful one this time. We have to hurry, another memory could cause her to lose her mind all together,” Hyori said quickly. Closing her eyes, she put her palm on your stomach.

She began to recite an incantation she knew off by heart. Yoona jumped back behind Jaejoong as the flames on the candles grew larger than possible, you became still and cold.

“This isn’t working!” Remi cried out, but Hyori did not open her eyes.

Jaejoong looked at Seung Ri. “Go and get a bowl of cold water and a cloth, we will need to tend to ~~~~~ ah’s fever when she awakens.”

Taeyang looked at his friend in gratitude. He felt useless. You could be dying and he was powerless to stop it, and to know that his own father was causing this. It sickened to him.

Hyori poured all her concentration and energy into the spell, she didn’t tell anyone, but the spell she was performing was dangerous. Extremely dangerous. The spell out the insanity from the victim, and it had to be quickly stored into an enchanted box. However, if was not done quick enough or as efficient…the insanity would transfer onto the one who was trying to help in the first place.

The Witch casting the spell.

*~~~~~~ ah is my family. I will do anything for family.*

Everyone’s eyes widened as they saw a black cloud emerge from your mouth, Taeyang wanted to stagger back in shock but he held onto you, never wanting to let you go.

Hyori’s strength was waning, the power of the spell wearing her out but still she carried on. She guided the black cloud of the gruesome memories into the red box she had asked Seung Ri to fetch water for her and when the last of the smoke slowly sunk down into the box, Hyori slammed it shut. The lid of the box engraved with the ancient language and symbols Witches used to cast spells.

She was gasping for air as she tried to blink away the dizziness that came over her, a blanket was wrapped around her shoulders.

“Noona, are you okay?” Daesung asked. She pat his hand and tried to stand up.

“I’m fine.”

She was pushed down by Jaejoong. “Sit for a while, you look pretty pale.”

“It’s just the spell, I’ll be fine in a few minutes. Go and see if ~~~~~ ah is fine.”

You still lay unmoving in Taeyang’s arms, your head resting on his lap as he gently your face. You weren’t breathing…at all.

“S-She’s not moving,” Taeyang said over tears. “I don’t think it worked.”

He kissed your closed eyelids, your nose and finally your lips.

“I didn't think I'd lose you again," he whispered as he shut his own eyes and leaned his forehead against yours.

You stirred and felt a warm embrace that was extremely comforting, you realised immediately that it was Taeyang because of his scent. What shocked you most was…he was crying. Tears were running down his cheek onto you, and it touched you to the very soul.

Lifting your hand up, you cupped his cheek. You watched as he pulled back with wide and surprised eyes.

“Why are you crying?” you asked, using the same words your father had used on your mother the first night they spoke to each other.

Taeyang couldn’t believe it, you were breathing and alive!

The smile he gave you was exuberant and so full of joy it could light an entire city, he gave you a bone crushing hug while you wrapped your arms around his neck.

“Because I thought I lost you.”

You giggled. “I told you, you’re not losing me that easily.”

He helped you stand up and before you could even take another breath, GD, Remi and the three monkey’s hugged you tightly.

“Don’t you ever do something like that again!” you heard Daesung scold you playfully in your ear.

“Yeah, he was crying because he thought you were going to die,” Seung Ri joked.

Daesung raised a brow. “Yah! You were crying too!”

Seung Ri punched him. “Was not.”

Daesung flicked him. “Was too,” and the two continued to squabble.

“Well, I’m glad to see you up and about,” Jaejoong said with a handsome smirk. “I didn’t want to spend centuries with a moping Muppet.”

You laughed as he insulted Taeyang. Yoona had tears in her eyes but she didn’t let them fall, in all honesty she had been worried sick! You were her only friend, and you were so close to losing your mind, you might as well be dead.

“Honestly hybrid, can’t you stay out of trouble?” Yoona asked with a small smile and a shake of her head.

You knew better. You hugged her tightly like a sister.

“Will you ever say something nice?”

Yoona pulled back and shrugged. “Well you made everyone sick with worry, so I don’t see why I should be nice.”

You rolled your eyes. “Where’s Hyori unnie?”

“Down here,” you heard her voice. She was sitting on the floor, her legs crossed and her blanket covering her entirely.

“Thank you unnie, for saving my life.”

Hyori’s face softened at the kindness you gave her, she hugged you back.

“Anytime ~~~~~ ah.”

Jaejoong handed you a wet cloth, and you put it to your brow.

“Do you even remember what happened?” Jaejoong asked.

You struggled to recall any of it. “Not really…I remember seeing Taeyang, but he was bleeding.”

Remi frowned. “No one was bleeding ~~~~~~ ah.”

"Someone was channeling memories from your past life into the body you have now, that amount of energy destroys the sane mind. I can guarantee one of the Witches working for Jaesu was behind this. Although, it doesn't explain why you saw Taeyang bleeding," Hyori said, trailing off quietly at the end.

"Maybe it was a memory from when you were treating Taeyang in the cave, from when you first met?" Jaejoong offered.

You shook your head nervously. "No, it wasn't that I don't think. I remember saying to Taeyang that I loved him, but it was just so horrible..."

You didn't want to continue, you were too ashamed to say what you really saw. The dagger, the blood...there was so much blood.

You accepted that you didn’t even fully understand what happened to you.

Taeyang crouched down to your height, so he could meet eyes with you.

“Do you remember anything else? I know you’ve been through a lot, but it may help us. We need to know who is working for my…” he stopped short. “Who is working for Jaesu.”

You furrowed your brows as you tried desperately to remember.

“There was a man, an old man. He looked about 60, maybe older. He was…he was in a stone room, with barred windows and…”

Your mind exploded as you tried to dig deeper into your mind, but it was no use. Your mind wouldn’t let you.

GD put his arm around your shoulders and squeezed you softly.

“It’s okay ~~~~~ ah, that will do.”

Taeyang left to make you something to eat, and he was shortly followed by Jaejoong, Hyori and GD.

“I want blood for this!” GD snarled as he shut the door so you couldn’t overhear. “This is your ing father’s fault. He’s the one who causes ~~~~~~ ah this pain and-…”

“I know!” Taeyang roared, slamming the bowl down, so it shattered across the counter. “I know that it’s my ing father who causes the pain ~~~~~~ ah goes through, I know that my father is a .”

“Then you understand, that we need to kill him,” Hyori said in a calm voice. Jaejoong agreed.

“She's right, if you and ~~~~~ ah want to live a normal and happy life, we will have to kill your father. I'm dead already. He’s going to want my for betraying him.”

Taeyang took a deep breath and turned his back on them. “You cannot kill him.”

GD snorted. “And why is that?”

Taeyang pulled out the biggest knife, and turned to face them with a grim, deadly look.

“Because I’m the one who’s going to ram his heart down his throat.”

-

-

-

Jaesu’s knuckles were bruised and battered, as he finished beating the crap out of the Warlock, to the point that he wasn’t recognisable.

“ing, incompetent buffoon!” he added a few extra punches, as he hissed out each word. “Guards! Take this sack of out, and bring me the next ing .”

“? My Lord?” one guard asked confused. Jaesu threw the cauldron across the room in a fit of rage.

“Another ing Witch! Get me one now.”

The guards scurried away as fast as they could with the dead Warlock.

*Flashback*

“A-Another Witch broke the connection, your Progeny is too strong. It was hard to infiltrate her mind,” the Warlock explained as he crawled away from Jaesu's  steps, Jaesu's eyes blazing with anger and a wrath so powerful that the Warlock who could weild magic was frightened.

*End of flashback*

Jaesu didn’t doubt that his so called son had nothing to do with it. A slow, evil smile broke out across his face.

*I think it’s time I paid my son a visit.*

=======

Hey! Sorry for the boring chap…but hey ho, it’s all part of the story ;) Hope you all liked it, please, please comment and subscribe!!!!! <33333

 Past 3000 views!! woo!!