Fire

Midnight

You pouted as you walked into the training room with Hyori.

“What’s with the face?” she asked with a grin.

“No one wants to come in and support me,” you explained miserably.

Hyori chuckled. “Maybe it’s because they’re busy,” she lied terribly. You scowled but didn’t let it get to you too much, you finally took in your surroundings.

You raised your eyebrows. “Candles? But couldn’t I just make my own fire?”

“The elements can only be manipulated, no one other than the Gods can conjure up an element from nothing,” Hyori explained in a solemn voice. “However, some Witches can manipulate the Elements from tiny sources, like a drop of water. Like your father, Ji Hoon,” she added slowly.

“But you’re his sister, wouldn’t you share the same power?”

She shook her head. “Our father’s side of the family was the most powerful, Ji Hoon took after Appa while I took after Umma. Anyway, we need to teach you as much as we can. I want you to create fire balls.”

You gaped at her words. “F-From that one candle? That one scented candle?”

“Nothing wrong with having a nice smelling working environment,” Hyori said calmly. “Now get cracking with those fire balls.”

-

-

GD sat crouched in a corner with Daesung, Seung Ri, TOP and Yoona.

“Right, we’re all going to spook her, and make her burn her eyebrows off,” GD whispered to the group. Daesung and Seung Ri sniggered in unison.

“Can I dress up to spook her? Can I dress up as a clown? ~~~~~~ ah hates clowns,” Seung Ri suggested.

TOP snorted. “All she needs to do is look at your freak of a face and she’ll be out like a light.”

“Yah!” he shouted, Yoona slapped the back of his head. “Yah,” he whisphered in silent outrage.

GD rolled his eyes. “That’ll teach her to get my shirt dirty.”

Yoona grinned darkly. “And how she embarrassed me in front of Jaejoong.”

“And my hair wet!” Daesung added enthusiastically. The entire group frowned at his random outburst.

“Right, I’ll give a signal for when we will attack,” GD said with a curled fist in sheer determination, Jaejoong passed the small circle. He chuckled at the amusing scene they created.

“You’re just going to get your asses whooped, you know that right?”

-

-

“Unnie! I did it!” you squealed in excitement as you threw a fireball at the wall. Hyori nodded impressed at how fast you picked up the spells. “Are my eyes red?”

Hyori nodded. “Very red. Now I want you to try something.”

“What is it?” not taking your eyes off the candle.

“I want to see how hot you can make that flame, can you do it?” she asked cautiously, you shrugged in agreement.

“I don’t see how hard that can be.”

Oh you have no idea!

You focused all your energy onto the flame and rubbed your palms together, the orange flame soon turned red, until it was a brilliant shade of blue.

Hyori’s eyes widened in shock. A blue flame was the hardest colour flame to achieve, only a handful of people in the entire history of Witches had been able to cast a blue flame…not even Ji Hoon was able to do it. A blue flame was said to destroy even a God or Goddess who dared walk the earth in human form. A blue flame was the most dangerous.

For Hyori to witness it first hand...it was amazing!

“Am I doing it right?” you asked, completely blind to your incredible abilities as a Witch.

Hyori choked out her answer. “B-Brilliant.”

You were about to relax but you heard something; you took in a deep breath through your nose and grinned to yourself. There were 5 intruders, who were up to mischief.

Hyori sighed. “I’ll be right back, I’m just going to get a drink. You’re doing great,” she said with a smile before she teleported herself out of the room.

GD sat stationed at his place, and he peeked around the corner to see everyone in place and ready. With a quiet laugh to himself he waved two fingers in the air…his signal to the others.

Just as all five of them jumped out from their hiding places, your eyes were glowing. One eye was a mix of blue and green, the other silver and red.

“Oh ,” TOP mumbled.

You twirled and faced Seung Ri and TOP, spraying them with water, pushing them back. Daesung tried to ran at you, but you summoned the wind to hoist him into the air and he landed with a loud thump on his bum.

“Umma!” he cried out.

Yoona was holding a pot full of oil, water and soil, intending to tip it over you. Smiling, you urged the stray seed in the soil to grow at an incredible speed.

“Ahh!” Yoona cried out as the vines bound around her small wrists than grew again to tie itself around the beams on the ceiling. She hung in mid air like a strange Angel or Alien.

“Now you’re mine, little cousin,” you heard GD taunt from behind you. You used the Fire element against him, since it was fresh in your mind. Using a yellow flame on him, you shot a fireball at his face.

He screamed and backed away, batting at his face.  The yellow flame wouldn’t hurt him at all, but it was still fire regardless on whether or not it would melt his skin away, but it could burn things off.

“Is that the best you have?” GD asked with a lopsided grin once he was put out the fire.

You raised a brow and shielded your eyes. “Please, cover up. You’re blinding me here.”

“What?”

You tapped the top of your head and let out a snigger.

Then GD understood, his hand flew to his head expecting to feel the bushy mound that was his hair. Instead it was just skin. He ran to a mirror and almost wept at his bald headed reflection.

“~~~~~~ AH!!!!” All five of them shouted at you.

You stood in the middle of the room smirking. “Oops.”

=======

Sorry for the late update everyone. Hope you liked the chap though :D

Past 4000 views!! Thanks to those who have read, subscribed and commented :D

If you're new please...

Comment, subscribe...maybe we can even be friends :D <333