Found

Midnight

TOP received another text, this time he excused himself to read it.

“I’m going to the toilets,” he announced.

Seung Ri pulled a face. “Dude, no need to tell the world you’re going for a dump.”

TOP flipped him off before he left for the bathroom, once inside he pulled out his phone and dialled a number.

“I’m in a pub, Jaejoong and Yoona have gone off somewhere same for GD and his mate and Taeyang and The Progeny have gone to the London Eye,” TOP recounted into the phone.

Jaesu grinned on the other line. “Excellent, I have people coming to collect you. You will be back home.”

“Yes my Lord, thank you.”

“And you are sure that they are where you say they are?”

TOP nodded. “Positive, I had the Witch phone them.”

Jaesu laughed. “Good work, remain where you are. Soon I will have The Progeny’s blood, and I will be the most powerful Lycan in the world.”

“Yes you will my Lord.”

-

Jaesu hung up. “I cannot wait to taste her blood.”

-

-

-

“How much longer till we get down?” you asked as the ride down got unbelievably slow. “I swear we haven’t moved,” you said as the same building was still in view.

A light bulb went off in Taeyang’s mind. He rushed to the edge of the pod and looked down, his eyes widened as he saw a pool of blood and the man lying dead on his side.

“~~~~~~ ah,” he pulled you up. “Stay behind me.”

You frantically looked around. “W-What? Why?”

And then you saw it, at least a dozen Lycans jumping across buildings, leaping through the air dangerously.

Taeyang growled. “Things are about to get messy."

-

-

-

“TOP’s been in the toilet for a long time,” Hyori noted.

Daesung cackled to himself. “Maybe he has the runs.”

Hyori kicked Seung Ri’s shin lightly. “Go in and see if he’s okay.”

“No way! What if he really is having a ! I don’t want to go in and smell his gas!”

Hyori held up a finger which was glowing red, she was thankful there was a fireplace in the pub. “Go now, or I’ll burn your off.”

Seung Ri jumped up. “Yah! Okay I’m going!”

He opened the bathroom door. “Hyung! You in here?” He was thankful that it didn’t smell. “Hyung! We’re leaving!”

He opened each cubicle and found nothing. “Aish…rascal left us,” then he remembered the text messages TOP’s been receiving. “Maybe he’s meeting up with some chick.”

No longer worried he left to sit down with the others.

Hyori raised her brows. “So? Where is he?”

Seung Ri smiled and took a swig of his beer. “I don’t know.”

“But I just sent you in there to look for him!” Hyori said fuming. “Aish, you idiot!”

“Relax! Hyung’s gone, probably to and meet up with a chick.”

“Chick?”

“Yeah the one he’s been texting,” Seung Ri explained.

Hyori’s stomach churned worryingly. She left the two and went straight for the men’s bathroom.

“Whoa lady,” a guy said blocking the entrance. “A girl like you shouldn’t have to search for available guys in the bathroom,” he said sleazily. “If you want, my place is only 5 minutes away.”

Hyori waved her hand over his face. “Don’t bother me anymore. Go home. Forget about tonight.”

The guy nodded dazed and left slowly, Hyori strode into the bathroom. She began whispering words in that same ancient language, she closed her eyes and everything was in fast forward mode…only going back…going back in time.

Once she saw TOP she immediately slowed down. Hyori only caught one word.

“The Progeny,” TOP said in his husky voice. Hyori stopped whispering he incantation and was back to present time. Rushing out of the bathroom, she slapped 2 £20 notes on the table.

The Lycans and Witches who wanted you dead were the only ones who used the phrase The Progeny. This was a bad sign. Very bad.

“We have to leave now,” she hissed and hurried outside.

“Noona! What’s happening?” Daesung asked.

“What’s wrong?” Seung Ri added as he scurried after them.

“Call Taeyang, GD and Jaejoong, call them now!”

Seung Ri help his phone up high. “Not until you tell us what’s happening first.”

“It’s TOP, he’s working for Jaesu…and his men are here, in London. They’re coming after ~~~~~~~ ah.”

Daesung’s face turned pale. “TOP hyung? N-No…it can’t be, he took an oath to protect ~~~~~~ ah.”

“Taeyang hyung’s not answering his phone!” Seung Ri said in loud panic.

Hyori swallowed. “Call the others then, we have to do something. You have to cast aside your past thoughts on TOP, because right now he’s betrayed us. Which puts him on your kill list.”

-

-

-

“Oh my god, they’re climbing up,” you breathed out as you saw four Lycans climbing up the London eye.

Taeyang wanted to change, but in this tight space he’d crush you and have little space to move.

“Can you manipulate the wind?”

“I can try.”

You held out your hands but nothing happened, you did it again.

“Oppa! It’s not working,” you screamed frantically. “Someone’s blocking my powers!”

Taeyang gritted his teeth and suddenly covered you with his body, as a Lycan swiped at the glass with its paw, shattering the glass into a million pieces. You screamed as the sound of growling wolves pierced your ears.

Give us The Progeny, and your father might spare your worthless life. One Lycan said in Taeyang’s mind.

“ you,” Taeyang spat. The Lycan roared and grabbed your ankle. “No! ~~~~~~ ah!” Taeyang yelled as the Lycan dragged you out.

“TAEYANG!” you screamed as you dangled of the side of the pod, the Lycan bit into your leg making you cry out in pain. “Taeyang! Help me!” you begged as Taeyang tried to pull you up, but the Lycan put up a good fight.

“Don’t let go ~~~~~~ ah, don't you dare let do!!,” Taeyang shouted, but as soon as the words left his lips, a small but strong Lycan jumped on him. The weight of it caused him to lose his grip on you. “NOO! ~~~~~~ ah!”

“Taeyang!” you cried as the Lycan carried you away.

Tears ran down Taeyang’s face. “No…NOOO!” he roared and shoved the Lycan on top of him, who’s teeth were dangerously close to his throat.

I would love to bring your head back to your father, what a disgrace you are to our kind.

Taeyang punched the side of the Lycans head, making it yelp and fall out of the pod, just as he thought he was safe he was dragged across the glass floor.

“Get your ing paws off me,” Taeyang hissed as he struggled to hold on but the Lycan growled and bared it’s teeth, as his body swung in mid air as he too dangled over the side of the pod.

Lord Jaesu will honour my family if he knows I was the one to kill you.

Taeyang was breathing hard as his grip was slipping. “My of a father will kill your family because you didn’t give him the pleasure of killing me himself.”

Taeyang changed to Lycan form, and the Pod broke, the two hurtled down towards the ground. As they descended they broke into a fight, biting, scratching and clawing.

They both plummeted down into the River Thames sinking into the depths, slowly drowning.

-

-

-

Everyone was in Hyori’s room, except for Jaejoong, TOP, Taeyang and you.

“I can’t ing believe this,” GD snarled pacing up and down. “Not one of my men, it cannot be! He took an oath in front of a Witch! He would die if he broke that oath!” GD punched the wall.

“Jaesu has Witches working for him, they must have found a way to break it somehow,” Remi guessed. “But TOP…he loved ~~~~~~ ah like a sister.”

“I can’t track ~~~~~~ ah or Taeyang, their scents have been erased,” Jaejoong said as he strode into the room. “, Jaesu will kill them both.”

“This is why we have to find them fast!” Hyori said, just then someone knocked on the window. An impatient, rude and hurried knocking. They all ran to the window and pulled back the curtains.

It was Taeyang and he was and wet, badly scratched and bloodied. The quickly opened the window to let him in.

He wept in front of all them, not caring anymore. “They took her…they took ~~~~~ ah!”

=======

Double update! Eek! Oh no, you’ve been taken 0_0 Hope you all liked the chap :D

Please comment! Subscribe! Let’s be friends? :DD