New Years

Midnight

Days after the big battle, everything was as it should be. Minho had become the new leader of the Lycans, he was kind, reasonable and he allowed justice into the Lycan world. Though some objected at first…the fact that Lycans and Witches were forming an alliance didn’t bode well with some, but Minho proved himself to be a true leader.

It was New Years Eve and everyone was in Taeyang’s new home. A penthouse in the middle of Seoul, you had moved in with him and the two of you were hosting the New Year’s party.

“Noona…this isn’t funny! You said this was a costume party!” Seung Ri moaned as he stepped into the living room in a white bunny costume.

“Yeah, everyone else isn’t wearing a costume. No fair!” Daesung complained and he ran out in a yellow duck costume.

Hyori winked at them. “You didn’t have to pick those costumes you know.”

“Noona!”

Yoona and Jaejoong were on the dance floor dancing, they were now officially a couple and though they were completely different, you could tell they were very much in love.

“~~~~~~ ah! Come dance with me!” GD said and dragged you to the floor, you cringed when you realised it was a slow song.

“I am not slow dancing with you!”

You clicked your fingers and the song changed to MBLAQ’s song ‘Oh yeah’.

GD rapped some parts while he danced, you laughed as he twirled you around and around. You bopped hips with Yoona and did ‘raise the roof’ with Remi. TOP ruffled your hair and Seung Ri and Daesung attempted to dance but their costumes prevented anyone getting too close to them.

GD called you. “~~~~~~ ah! Watch this!” he shouted over the loud music and he began doing the mash potato…but it wasn’t very good.

You and Remi hid behind a crowd of people in embarrassment.

“Should we stop him?” you asked biting your lip as you tried not to laugh.

Remi snorted. “Leave him be, he’s having too much fun.”

You danced, laughed and ate with friends from University.

You excused yourself to go outside on the balcony, you enjoyed the soft breeze and you gazed out over the city.

“Party’s that way,” Taeyang said playfully and pointed behind him.

You smiled and allowed him to hug you from behind. “I know, I just wanted some fresh air. You lifted your head and kissed his jaw. “How about you? Are you okay?”

Taeyang chuckled. “I’m the happiest guy in the world.”

He pulled away and admired the way tendrils of hair framed your stunningly gorgeous face, the dress you wore showed off your long legs and your womanly proportions enticed him.

You took a deep breath in. “I love the city lights, they’re so beautiful.”

“So are you,” Taeyang answered back almost instantly. You laughed and turned around.

“That’s because you’re bia-…” you stopped short.

Taeyang held out an engagement ring that sat perfectly in a midnight blue velvet box. He smiled at your shocked face.

“I know it’s not custom for Lycans to have a wedding, and being mated is enough for some…but I want to complete your wish of normalhuman things. I love you more than anything ~~~~~ ah, and I would do anything for you. I want to introduce you as my wife to people, I want to have little babies with you who will poo all the time…” you couldn’t help but laugh. “I want to spend the rest of my life knowing that when I wake up, you will be my side. To love me and I will love you for forever in return.”

Taeyang knelt down on one knee. “~~~~~ ah. Will you marry me?”

You were too shocked to say anything.

“SAY YES!” everyone inside shouted. Laughing you pulled him up and hugged him close.

“Yes,” you said as you blinked back tears. Taeyang erupted with happiness. He eagerly put the ring on your finger and kissed your knuckles. The entire party inside whooped with congratulations.

The two of you stayed outside, until you remembered something.

“I still have your heart. Would you like it back?”

Taeyang kissed you. “You can keep it. It’s always belonged to you, just keep it safe baby.

Fireworks covered the night sky, filling it with bright colours. You giggled and watched with wide eyes as the fireworks flew here and there. New Year had officially begun.

You looked at Taeyang. “I love you oppa.”

“I love you too baby.”

*A new year means a new start. I’m engaged to the one guy I love…what a great way to start the year!*

======

Ah, it’s the end of Midnight!!!! I want to say thank you very much to my faithful readers, subscribers and the lovely comments I’ve received throughout the entire story!!! I hope you all liked the story and have a happy NEW YEAR!!!!

Dedicated this story to my brother :L

 LOOK OUT FOR MY NEW STORY!!! STARRING B2ST!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU SUPPORT IT TOO :D