Earth

Midnight

“No way am I watching you this time,” Yoona said as she read the Korean Vogue magazine.

“Please? For support?”

Yoona snorted. “I’ve been embarrassed and soaked to the bone, I think I’ll pass.”

GD held his hand up eagerly. “I’ll do it ~~~~~~ ah!”

Your eyes lit up. “Would you really?”

GD ruffled your hair. “Anything for my cousin.”

The training room was barely recognisable. Thick heavy vines hung on the wall, and tree roots spread out across the floor. Soil littered the ground and a clay plant pot stood in the middle.

“Urm unnie?” you called out nervously. Hyori popped out from under a bush, her face covered in black smudges. “What did you do?”

“I thought it would be better to practice with something that’s closer to reality, than a bucket of water or a few windmills sold at the beach,” she said with a grin. “So I worked up a spell and built you a jungle.”

GD swallowed. “There’s no poisonous animals in this jungle training room…right?”

Hyori pointed to his feet. “You’re standing on an anaconda.”

GD jumped up in the air like a girl and even screamed like one.

Hyori laughed loudly. “Relax! I was joking, animals have nothing to do with the Earth Elements. Wow, for an old Lycan you’re quite the baby.”

“Yah! Anaconda's kill and crush their prey, I'm in my human form,” GD defended himself. “Can you please make a box appear or something? Standing on this ground is giving me the creeps.”

You giggled while rolling your eyes, but you did as he asked. You brought a plastic box into the training with your mind for GD to stand on.

“Anything else your Royal Highness?” you bowed in a mocking manner.

GD laughed sarcastically. “Ha, ha, you’re so funny I’m about to die with laughter.”

You rolled your eyes again. “Keep quiet, I need to focus.”

You followed Hyori to the centre of the room and stood in front of the plant pot.

You knew the drill, and this time you knew what to expect…well sort of.

“Unnie, what do I have to do?”

"Well with the Earth element, you can control the plants, trees, make them grow, shrink or make them do your bidding. You can control the ground.”

“The ground?” GD squeaked, but you both ignored him.

"Create an earthquake or sorts," Hyori explained.

"Cool!"

“Imagine what you want to do. This is allowing you to think for yourself.”

You nodded letting out a deep breath. “Okay.”

“Good luck ~~~~~~ ah,” GD said nervously from his plastic box.

You tried not to laugh. Closing your eyes again, you imagined one of the roots to rise up from the ground and sway from side to side.

“Why are you making it wave at me?” GD asked perplexed. He was really not helping.

You peeked through one eye and indeed a root was waving at him, sort of anyway. You decided to be a little more daring, throwing your hands up in the air, you willed every single drop of soil to float up into mid air.

Hyori’s crossed arms dropped to her side in stunned shock. She knew of your powers, and that the blood of a Lycan and Witch ran through your veins, but the way you learned such difficult spells with such ease…it was exciting and nerve wracking to watch.

“~~~~~~ ah…”

“I can handle it unnie,” you said opening your eyes to look at your work.

Hyori saw your eyes turn into a light shade of green, much lighter than their dark and haunting emerald green shade.

“Unnie…would I be able to command more than one element at the same time?”

Hyori dithered. “I’m not sure ~~~~~ ah for a normal Witch it’s not safe but…”

Before she could even properly warn you, you held out one hand to the water tank in the far corner and pierced a hold to let the water leak out. You waved your hand above your head to make the water twirl with the soil.

Hyori and GD gasped in unison at the immense power you displayed, but your eyes…your right eye was a pale green while your left eye was a pale blue.

“~~~~~~~ ah!” GD yelled, but you were too entranced by your work. You decided to try on something even more challenging. You decided to throw in the third element, Air.

A strong gust of wind emerged from the centre of the soil and water, and both your eyes held a silver tint to them. You thought it would weaken you, but it was quite the opposite. It was as if your powers were fuelling you rather than draining energy.

“~~~~~~ AH!”

You turned and lost all concentration. “What?”

Everything dropped down with a huge bang, you gasped as you realised GD was still in the room completely unprotected.

He was soaked, but covered in soil and leaves coated his entire front as the gust of wind blew them towards him. He wiped mud from his eyes and he threw the mud on the floor with a large swing of his arm.

You couldn’t help it, you just had to laugh. Falling on the floor, you laughed so hard you thought your stomach would explode…you laughed so hard that no sound came out at all!

GD wiped the mud from his mouth, and even spat out something.

He glowered at you, but he knew that if the situation was reversed he’d be laughing his off. It’s just…he was wearing his new Nike trainers and his Ralph Lauren polo shirt.

“So you think this is funny do you?”

You bit down on your lip to stop another round of laughter. “Oops.”

=======

Sorry for not updating yesterday. I figured everyone would be busy doing Christmas-sy things with family, and even if I did decided to update, everytime I tried to go to my room...someone from my family would stop me :L Anyway, hope you all had a good Christmas. And for those who celebrate it...Happy Boxing day :D Hope you liked the chap everyone!! Please comment and subscribe!!!!! <33